Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Read Before Posting Suggestions

Squire

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    Hey, we are happy to receive your suggestions here, and there's even a chance we might put them in the game! But there's also a chance we'll put something just like your suggestion in the game without ever even reading what you post here, or we already had it planned and then we read what you posted. If you see your item idea in the game, maybe we got it from your post here... but more likely we didn't! We use very few suggestions from this forum, we mostly make things up ourselves (I don't know about Seth, but the reason I got into making games was so I could take my ideas and make them real!). What does that all mean? Simply put:

IF YOU POST AN IDEA IN THIS FORUM, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO USE IT WITHOUT ANY COMPENSATION OR CREDIT. THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, SO IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR IDEA TO BE USED BY PEOPLE WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION, DON'T POST IT HERE.
    Well, I would suggest that if possible, could there be like a marketing world made by you soo all the growtopians know what the REAL PRIZE is so we could reduce the scam marketing worlds because some of them we aren't sure if they are correct
    IGN: 12anchors

Have a problem ? Don't hesitate to give me a PM

Quotes:

░░░~░░░ Don't just leat your dream, be a dream ░░░~░░░

:

Default I got a great idea!

Dirt blks should be in the game!
    They should have brown colour!
    also,add a fsit and a wrench and a wl:O
    Lol/troll

- - - Updated - - -

What do u guys thnk of my idea?No hate messages pls

- - - Updated - - -

DIRT!
    I mean dirt blks
    Oh,and wls
    SL
    HL
    BL
    And a fist
    And cave background
    And lava
    And rocks
    What if someone sponsers all these

Default Too early post

Maybe a Christmas tree (that accepts ONLY winter gifts or ornaments) acts like a donation box LOL
    New suggestion: the quickest way to msg someone near u by wrenching them and then a new butt (Message) appears :O
    I LUB Unicorns

Default How about a new mad rainbow hair

You can make this in the laboratory using 20 pink 20green and 2 mystery chemical
    This hair will look like a shocking hair instead is rainbow it will make ur skin like rainbow to and when u punch instead u will have a rainbow fist if u have an invisible ring while wearing this u will have a see through rainbow skin whit an epic hair!Attachment 95784Attachment 95785Attachment 95786Attachment 95786

Default My Two New Suggestions for Growtopia. Please Read Them.

Hi, I have 2 ideas that I think of being new additions to Growtopia. It would be appriciated if you read these, thanks.

1) Closing the friends tab - It is so annoying (especially if you are on tablet)when you are stuck in the middle of your friends tab and the close button is so far away. If there was a red cross on the top right corner while you're scrolling down, you do not need to scroll to the very top/bottom to close the tab.

2) Lock expiry - If you wanted a particular world but it had a small lock. It says '______ logged in 700 days ago BUT someone had access logged in 14 days ago) That is very annoying, because the owner of the lock cannot remove his/her access from the lock. So I suggest maybe only having the owner expire after 180 days and the lock should be expired.

Thanks, Serhan.
    IGN: SerhanYoshi

Quote Originally Posted by SerhanYosh View Post
    Yoshi's are invading Growtopia!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    A patch is going in later today to help with this...

Peasant

Lightbulb light bulb

Hey, we are happy to receive your suggestions here, and there's even a chance we might put them in the game! But there's also a chance we'll put something just like your suggestion in the game without ever even reading what you post here, or we already had it planned and then we read what you posted. If you see your item idea in the game, maybe we got it from your post here... but more likely we didn't! We use very few suggestions from this forum, we mostly make things up ourselves (I don't know about Seth, but the reason I got into making games was so I could take my ideas and make them real!). What does that all mean? Simply put:

IF YOU POST AN IDEA IN THIS FORUM, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO USE IT WITHOUT ANY COMPENSATION OR CREDIT. THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, SO IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR IDEA TO BE USED BY PEOPLE WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION, DON'T POST IT HERE.

Hamumu can you add item.Thats my new really good idea.I think you can make a Light Bulb Hat. The special ability will be the same thing on spotlight from Fashion pack when you wear Light Bulb Hat you will shine.Isn't it great idea.If you make a item like this i really want to test it first. Good luck for the updates. Thanks for listening.

MertGonenc
    Game name: IronHands
    Main world: IronHandsWorld
    Last edited by Mertgonenc; 10-04-2015 at 12:52 PM. Reason: İ did the writng wron i copy paste my writing :D

Default Good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Mertgonenc View Post
    Hamumu can you add item.Thats my new really good idea.I think you can make a Light Bulb Hat. The special ability will be the same thing on spotlight from Fashion pack when you wear Light Bulb Hat you will shine.Isn't it great idea.If you make a item like this i really want to test it first. Good luck for the updates. Thanks for listening.

MertGonenc
    Game name: IronHands
    Main world: IronHandsWorld
    Yea it would make u look nice

Peasant

Default New Item Super jump boots

Everyone knows we can jump twice with all kind of wings. But If we wear my New item super jump Boots you can triple jump. But İt Needs to work like geiger. So you can charce to 100% .When you triple jump for 5 minutes the energy Will be %0.

- - - Updated - - -

When you put Weather Lock in to the world you can chance the weather of the world from the Settings On the Lock
    (Wrench)

- - - Updated - - -

My special pet "Guardian Golem" it looks like the same golem in Clash Of clans

- - - Updated - - -

My item " The Ring Of Skills". You can take it from only ringmaster quests. When you wear this Ring You Will have special
    Shield for lava , Venus , Death Spikes and more.

- - - Updated - - -

My New item "Wizard Book ". You can open Book only once for each day. You Will earn good Stuff in each opening.
    Thats it

Lightbulb My ideas for the upcoming updates

I have few ideas for the upcoming updates

Why don't grow topic have high tech things such as
    - power armour
    - Laser barrier

By using the power armour, the player granted high jump and powerful punch.
    The laser barrier can be used as doors, the door will increase the height if the player place the same type of barrier above it. Player will edit it on the barrier it self will they allow to public or no.

I think the price for the armour in the store could be 50000 gems and the barrier cost 15000 gems
    Well you can adjust the price because this is just my idea. Thanks and I hope my idea could be in growtopia new update.

Sincerely
    Zakuro23Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 102
Size:  1.88 MB

Default Dragon (Not Red Dragon)

I was thinking you could make a dragon that a growtopian could ride on and it let's you double jump with it. What I think is bad about it is that there could be lots of bugs and glitches with it like someone would wear wings with it and triple jump. That was my idea.(you can use the saddle from the tiny horse to use on its texture)

Knight

Question Hey! :D

HEY.. dear mike....

you mean if our ideas gets in the game...

there is my name in the description of the item? :/

like i sponsored xD!

Peasant

Default command

Please make /pull all command.İt Will be useful .

Quote Originally Posted by Cade83 View Post
    A Player of the Month trophy. It would add a new award people would strive for besides the WOTD trophy.
    Ouh yes please!!!!
    Your average new/old Growtopian.

Growtopia IGN》 zXavier (Current)
    Growtopia 》 CursedSeil (Previous) <~ Please don't ban me for that thanks. <3

Have a nice day.

Default Yeah..

6 months ago I commented a World name changer, eventually it got put into the game. My friends kept thanking me... but the chances you actually saw my post are unlikely.

- - - Updated - - -

Ehh.. a /PULLALL would be nice, but bring back Super-DuperBC's They ANNOY Everyone!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zakuro23 View Post
    I have few ideas for the upcoming updates

Why don't grow topic have high tech things such as
    - power armour
    - Laser barrier

By using the power armour, the player granted high jump and powerful punch.
    The laser barrier can be used as doors, the door will increase the height if the player place the same type of barrier above it. Player will edit it on the barrier it self will they allow to public or no.

I think the price for the armour in the store could be 50000 gems and the barrier cost 15000 gems
    Well you can adjust the price because this is just my idea. Thanks and I hope my idea could be in growtopia new update.

Sincerely
    Zakuro23Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 102
Size:  1.88 MB
    Neat idea! With a little bit of editing that could be a great new store item

Banned

I'll just re-put this on here because nobody looks here anyway..

The first suggestion is by goldash..

"Usually I don't have a problem with how my inventory is organized, but the fact that the rings in my inventory and wings are all over the place drives me nuts."

"If it's possible, I'd like to be able to move my items freely in my inventory to anywhere in my backpack."
    The second one is mine combined with werkon.
    The next suggesstion is platforms and entrance doors that are unique. Entrances that are public on one side, but not on the top or bottom, and can be changed freely. Platforms that can be changed of their direction so you can walk past it but can't go back. The possibilities are endless! You will need a mythril wrench or a hammer used to change its direction. (new item!)

The third idea is mostly mine, but you might find it somewhere in the forums:
    Working chests with locks so people can't take, hunger-games style giveaways, and more! Some display items while others are just for others to look at inside, keep your storages organized, some act like vending machines, etc..

My next idea: Easier and re-designed friends list! Easier to find all of your friends, search, easier ignored, select and remove, and even see the last time they were online! (crucial)

I want Growtopia to be more easier. This is what I'm thinking of, people are having hard time when the make a help break place and forgotten to make the lock in the middle and have put the blocks around it, so they have to break it again and do things all over again. So Hamumu I was thinking how about Small Lock, Big Lock, and Huge Lock could detect block, what I mean is if you want to ignore empty place there is another place thing to check again which is the block around it which block do we want to lock, e.g
    ✅ Ignore Empty Place
    ❎ Forcefield
    ✅ Dirt
    ❎ Ice
    I wish this will be done because much people are having problems like this Thankss

- - - Updated - - -

How about making command like /wotdgo which is same as /go or /rgo but the different is this make us go to the WOTD world 😉

Default Growganoth 2015!!

Some peoples will say this is a Re-Skin of Gemini Ring, but i'll share it anyways. A Doppelganger Summoner
    What is a doppelganger?
    It's like your twin, but it lives in another side of the planet.
    What he will do?
    He will stand beside you, Punching for you
    How it will look?
    Like a Shadow! Like the gemini ring's pet but colored in Black colour
    IGN: SQUAiR
    Goals:
    Level 50: 73/50
    Focused Eyes: 100/100
    Golden Pickaxe:200/200
    Seil's Magic Orbs: 200/200

Thumbs up Hmm

I want to add new better graphicue because this graphicue is some hmm of style „cartoon” Huh.
    Visit my world newinformations for informations about new updates
    Also see my parkour world tankparkour

IGN : kosiarz
    Level 51
    Awesomness 53%
    Achievements 61/100

Lesser Knight

Hmm, I think @Hamumu you should add Crystal board to match Crystal wing It would be nice to have one to match
    Or maybe you could add more interesting pack like " pilot pack " so people can ride on their plane while they can put their plane in your world.

Lightbulb For The One And Only World HELL.

Why not make a weather machine - Hell. For the one and only world HELL. It's a little funny if the World Called "HELL" is using a sunny weather machine.
    IGN: Juyo
    2nd Acc IGN: iGeraldo