Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Read Before Posting Suggestions

Banned

A Surf Board!Basically, it is a feet item and when you walk, it splashes water. It also lets you float above water like Water Wings and gives you the Speedy Mod!

Lightbulb New wing (Dragon wings)

It would be good to have dragon wings.
    Dragon wing is a item from DRAGONS,means the wings is from dragon.
    For example,red dragon wing,its a wing from red dragon.
    Or ice dragon wing,skeleton dragon wing,legendary dragon wing or black crystal dragon wing.
    I think it would be a good idea. ;D

You can ride dragons if you are equipping dragon wing.
    You can triple jump and glide for 2 seconds!
    Last edited by Hiroaki; 11-23-2015 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    Hey, we are happy to receive your suggestions here, and there's even a chance we might put them in the game! But there's also a chance we'll put something just like your suggestion in the game without ever even reading what you post here, or we already had it planned and then we read what you posted. If you see your item idea in the game, maybe we got it from your post here... but more likely we didn't! We use very few suggestions from this forum, we mostly make things up ourselves (I don't know about Seth, but the reason I got into making games was so I could take my ideas and make them real!). What does that all mean? Simply put:

IF YOU POST AN IDEA IN THIS FORUM, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO USE IT WITHOUT ANY COMPENSATION OR CREDIT. THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, SO IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR IDEA TO BE USED BY PEOPLE WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION, DON'T POST IT HERE.
    I think this might be planned already but maybe there should be a police pack. There is a surgery pack and ambulance and a firefighter pack and a truck to go with it so maybe just add the police in.

Lesser Knight

Default Emoji Face

You could make an item where you can change your face to sad or happy or a poker face... that would be great :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DGBX View Post
    Why not make a weather machine - Hell. For the one and only world HELL. It's a little funny if the World Called "HELL" is using a sunny weather machine.
    100% right

Lightbulb HUD Glasses

Hi!
    I have an idea, HUD Glasses! It should work by showing automatically players name near by showing a GREEN speech bubble and inside it, it shows his/her name and another side of the player is another SAME speech bubble and It shows the level. I think it's enough this time!
    All the best,
    Jamestoing

Lesser Knight

Hey, we are happy to receive your suggestions here, and there's even a chance we might put them in the game! But there's also a chance we'll put something just like your suggestion in the game without ever even reading what you post here, or we already had it planned and then we read what you posted. If you see your item idea in the game, maybe we got it from your post here... but more likely we didn't! We use very few suggestions from this forum, we mostly make things up ourselves (I don't know about Seth, but the reason I got into making games was so I could take my ideas and make them real!). What does that all mean? Simply put:

IF YOU POST AN IDEA IN THIS FORUM, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO USE IT WITHOUT ANY COMPENSATION OR CREDIT. THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, SO IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR IDEA TO BE USED BY PEOPLE WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION, DON'T POST IT HERE.
    I agreed. Hamumu's idea I thought always be the best eh?

hamumu is fierce xD

Knight

Make the world heaven a world only accessible if you use something called a divine key,which will randomly appear in the inventory of 25 people every 24 hrs.In heaven,there is a new cloudy weather machine and you can get random heaven related items from a parkour. If you die,unlike wolf world,you Respawn.However,you can only stay there for a maximum of 20 mins.If you win,you get 1 of 5 items
    1.cloudy weather machine
    2.Golden winged boots
    3.Golden harp
    4.Angel Wolf
    5.Cloud afro
    Have a good day!😄
    Sincerely,ZoroGT

Quote Originally Posted by Actor View Post
    I like your ideas but some are hard to understand cool drawings by the way im really digging the flying items.
    Its already out.

Default Christmas lights

Put in some Christmas lights that you could hang everywhere you wanted

Default No Swearing!!!

I've got a good idea that might help a lot of Growtopians. If people swear or harass players,They will get banned for 7 days witch is a whole week. I think it would teach them a lesson. Please make this idea real and please add it. I really think this is a good idea because players don't want to hear bad words from other players and also they shouldn't even swear at players anyway. So please add this idea into the game. PEACE!

Default Golden Angel Wing Effect Suggestion

Hello Support/Developers,
    So myself and the rest of the community would like to see an effect go with the golden angel wings such as gold sparkle effects when you jump as well as when you walk, myself and the community have been waiting for someone to send this email to you guys to explain what we all want to see on the golden angel wings. If you's could please add this effect to the golden angel wings by valentines we would all be very very pleased! Thank you all for taking you're time into reading this suggestion.

I wish to be seeing this effect added soon and I'm sure all of us Golden Angel Wing owners will be very pleased!

Your's Sincerely

MassCaos
    You And You Only Can Control Your Actions!

Master Sorcerer

I think the Flamesaber attack animation should be changed

If you ask me, well I think I'd like a classical music box. It plays classical songs played on piano. It should be good if we have that (PIANO LOVE)

Lesser Wizard

Lightbulb Heart lock

"Makes the world locks jelous, makes them in love."

Can be crafted by combing a world lock, 200 candy hearts and a golden heart crystal in a ez-oven or lab.

Would be a pink world lock basically.
    Just like the...
    World lock
    Diamond lock
    Emrald lock
    Robotic lock

<Vote now for it could be in the game>

For the valentines update (14th February 2016)

Banned

Closing this thread since it's REALLY not a place you're supposed to post ideas. Make threads for your ideas in the forum!