Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Read Before Posting Suggestions

Default Beanie

Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    Hey, we are happy to receive your suggestions here, and there's even a chance we might put them in the game! But there's also a chance we'll put something just like your suggestion in the game without ever even reading what you post here, or we already had it planned and then we read what you posted. If you see your item idea in the game, maybe we got it from your post here... but more likely we didn't! We use very few suggestions from this forum, we mostly make things up ourselves (I don't know about Seth, but the reason I got into making games was so I could take my ideas and make them real!). What does that all mean? Simply put:

IF YOU POST AN IDEA IN THIS FORUM, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO USE IT WITHOUT ANY COMPENSATION OR CREDIT. THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, SO IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR IDEA TO BE USED BY PEOPLE WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION, DON'T POST IT HERE.
    It's a purple sparkly, girly beanie (rare) that shoots snow flakes out of it when you walk. The trees fruits would be random like wizard hat trees, there would also be different colours (the different fruits) and different patterns.

Default Sproinger shoes

Make 'em! Sproinger shoes! So you can bounce around with your bros sayin' "bounce, just bounce, lemme see that bootie bounce!"

That would be really nice
    GrowID: markraft

Thumbs up New Ideas Originally Posted By: LMAN123

I have 2 new ideas for the next Growtopia update! They could just be new side items! My ideas are the Propeller Hat and the Gargoyle Wings! 1st. Gargoyle Wings - They would be plain stone wings that make you jump as high as any other wings crimson eagle ripper etc. I have ideas for the recipe but I will need to see a response to give my ideas. 2nd. Propeller Hat - It would be a Circle hat that goes on the top of your head. It would make you jump as high as a jetpack but it would make you hover just a little longer. I don't have any ideas for the recipe/rarity but @Tony26 said that It was a great idea. Both of these items would only be available by splicing the recipes. It would be chaotic if everyone just bought a rare clothes pack and got the gargoyle wings... And with the gargoyle wings, you could hold onto that idea for a while and then release the Marvel Super hero pack that gives you the gargoyle wings, Spider-Man mask, Thor's hammer, etc. Thanks for listening to what I think are really good ideas! Thanks, LMAN123. It would mean a lot if you replied to me about this.

Default If the Tiny Horsie Could Change To A Tiny Donkey? Made By: r390man

R390man thought it would be awesome if they could finally change another thing that is in the store to something else. They changed the Nyan Hat to a Fiesta dog then the Fiesta Dog to a Turtle Hat. So they should change the Tiny Horsie To a Tiny Donkey? Original idea by: r390man! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPRO View Post
    Water, please.
    Yes water is good
    HEY!
    I am SilverGhost, but call me, Meli.

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...1&type=profile

Check it out now

Default This would be cool as well to add...

Quote Originally Posted by alloutbeast View Post
    I think that they should put in a police pack so in this it would have the uniform like the vest, hat, pants, and shoes and have a pistol since everyone wants a weapon in the game and a tazer gun which is a one time use that stuns or kills the person(give a 50% chance for both) that is only accessable through the shop buying it will cost 10,000 gems for the entire pack.
    You could add like a police car as well! It could be a pack of like 15,000 gems altogether including the police car! The police car could be like the U.F.O in the game, but like a car shape and it glows blue and red as you go!

I think this would be an awesome police pack!

Thumbs up Legend of Zelda eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Flame_Rex View Post
    How about sprites? They're like decorations but really tiny animals floating around you. Could be dragon mushroom anything!
    Are you thinking something like Navi? That would be the greatest
    f(z)=z^2+c

http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/pikachu.gif

"The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least."

Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    Hey, we are happy to receive your suggestions here, and there's even a chance we might put them in the game! But there's also a chance we'll put something just like your suggestion in the game without ever even reading what you post here, or we already had it planned and then we read what you posted. If you see your item idea in the game, maybe we got it from your post here... but more likely we didn't! We use very few suggestions from this forum, we mostly make things up ourselves (I don't know about Seth, but the reason I got into making games was so I could take my ideas and make them real!). What does that all mean? Simply put:

IF YOU POST AN IDEA IN THIS FORUM, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO USE IT WITHOUT ANY COMPENSATION OR CREDIT. THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, SO IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR IDEA TO BE USED BY PEOPLE WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION, DON'T POST IT HERE.

OK, so I know I will possibly not get accepted but. I thought of a clock..

When u punch it.. it tells the time and/or you can set a alarm
    Its not a solid object, but you can stand on it
    (This you do not need to read but its just a idea) Rarity 34-38
    It can be made by a electronic and a cloud stone/dream stone seed
    Meh.. its a OK idea but will not be accepted...
    Lol

Squire

Default DAILY BONUS!!!! NEEDS DAILY BONUS! - tigeress78

HI! I think this game needs a daily bonus i mean you know how hard it was to get clothing NICE clothing? Like on the first day you get 10 gems, then, second 20, 3rd day, 30 gems... and so on but if you miss a day you start over! But on seventh day you get a randomly chosen item and the next day it resets again! I think this is a good idea
    - tigeress78

Master Sorcerer

Default Animal speaks

how about making Horsie,ufo,chickens,cows speak?
    it would be a great idea HaHa

Visit my world thanks
    Shop: Dreammart
    Hiring workers: Dreammarket

Default how about ncps

I think ncps would be cool I guess.

Well, they added my system tweak idea into the game And gave me credit without me asking thanks for that. But like Hamumu said, I didn't post that idea for credit. I posted it to help the Growtopia Community, so don't expect free items when your ideas come into the game, just be proud your idea was good enough to get into the game, that in itself should be enough.

~Jack Bowe
    The Forum Manual!

Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it.

Lesser Wizard

Some more girl clothes would be awesome like maybe a jean skirt, and some girly shirts :3

Squire

Thumbs up More girlish clothes

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel2013 View Post
    Some more girl clothes would be awesome like maybe a jean skirt, and some girly shirts :3
    Yea I agree with Rachel. We need some clothes that are blue, yellow, and pink. More clothes of that color please that are for girls. Also we need hair that is braided like black braided hair that's long, or beautiful long waves of any color you mods choose. Thanks. Tigeress78

Default dear seth,

I think you should add a friend list to see which of your friends online .

Default network

my network pack gives you a flat screen tv u punch it to watch tv of growtopia and a computer that has and allows u to watch ur forums and mini games as well and a gpad sort of like an ipad with apps but portable

- - - Updated - - -

my network pack gives you a flat screen tv u punch it to watch tv of growtopia and a computer that has and allows u to watch ur forums and mini games as well and a gpad sort of like an ipad with apps but portable
    Any Questions or concerns regarding the forums or in game, feel free to hit me up an inbox.
    To contact support email at support@growtopiagame.com
    Follow my instagram at https://www.instagram.com/metalwire_gt/
    Stay safe, love you
    *credits to Ambiguister for making my Avatar.

Lightbulb New items

I would like it if you guys added some new background items to the game in the next update like colored glass that would be very simple to splice just the colored block that you desire and the glass payne seed. The rarity of the items
    would be very simple to find too just add the rarity of the glass payne and the colored block rarity together and the rarity of the item is there.

-epicguy-

Lightbulb Please

I have added the category of ideas, add the red car and put it into amazing things. The machine was added, and the gift of gratitude or not?
    Who loves map Seediary visit card TRADEAREA I did it because not many strong platform that can withstand 50 people on the map

Lightbulb new pack idea

i loved it when you relised the dragon leash but i was dissapointed when i saw that the dragon area was not exploited more. i mean you could have made new wings aka dragon wings, a new set of shirt and paints that make you look like your scaled and pants give you a tail, or a mask that looks like a dragon head and adds a mod like the shirt and pants mentioned earlyer. you could also add a new block scale block (as in dragon scales) dragon gate + ? = scale blocks. scale blocks + ? = shirt, pants, wings, or mask.

Squire

Default my opinion

Anyone can use my idea with out me getting any credit. So i think there should be something like the dragon but a zombie pal that follows u and who u hit it infects them. I talked with some friends and they said its a good idea.