Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Read Before Posting Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Lynwood Walker View Post
    Anyone can use my idea with out me getting any credit. So i think there should be something like the dragon but a zombie pal that follows u and who u hit it infects them. I talked with some friends and they said its a good idea.
    There is something like this, already.
    The Frankenstein Remote.
    It makes a Frankenstein follow you and breaks Blocks like the Dragon Hand does.
    This has been around since the Mad Science Pack, just it has not been discovered yet.
    But a few people I know may be on to it.
    The best way to get clues is by using the Secrets Of Growtopia.

Good Luck!

But, this belongs either in the Suggestions Sub-Forum as a New Thread, or in Tony26's Sticky Thread of suggestions.
    This is talking about Suggestions, not adding them here.

~Jack Bowe
    The Forum Manual!

Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it.

Master Sorcerer

It would be cool to have this item.....Dubstep gun. just splice robot does Dubstep seed with time space rupture seed and voila! It will shoot people and gives out the Dubstep music when used.

Red face

Something cool would be like a bmx a little bike you can ride arround, would look preety fly using one :3

DrArsenic

Quote Originally Posted by Karl0331 View Post
    Kind of hard decision if im Mike or Seth, Since, If more stuffs like this continues, like mobs, Eh! ITS NOT LIKE THE GOOD OL' GROWTOPIA!!! MORE LIKE MINECRAFT IN 2D

OR TERRARIA!

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    Hey, we are happy to receive your suggestions here, and there's even a chance we might put them in the game! But there's also a chance we'll put something just like your suggestion in the game without ever even reading what you post here, or we already had it planned and then we read what you posted. If you see your item idea in the game, maybe we got it from your post here... but more likely we didn't! We use very few suggestions from this forum, we mostly make things up ourselves (I don't know about Seth, but the reason I got into making games was so I could take my ideas and make them real!). What does that all mean? Simply put:

IF YOU POST AN IDEA IN THIS FORUM, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO USE IT WITHOUT ANY COMPENSATION OR CREDIT. THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, SO IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR IDEA TO BE USED BY PEOPLE WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION, DON'T POST IT HERE.
    Maybe you could make a sapphire block it will would look awesome

Default Why isn't this an item?

Elevator/pneumatic door!!!! Seems like that would definitely be in the game...have yet to look at anything from the new packs, but if this isn't available...IT SHOULD BE...

Default Idea

You should make a penguin leash in the winter plz

Default Christmas ideas

Some of my ideas for Christmas
    *a snow man leash
    *elf leash
    *elf hat or outfit
    *snowy weather machine make dirt or blocks look snowy
    *Christmas lights
    *Christmas blocks like presents snow etc
    *a sled basically like the Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by kobung View Post
    Hi i'm kobung
    I draw some picture for my ideas
    Look!!
    Are you out of your mind lol:Omg
    If you have any heartstone blocks please donate to the world mum
    http://dragcave.net/image/svKUd.gif <click for some reason

man

- - - Updated - - -

I think so too but then inf some people have it like the frank then in almost every world there will constantly be a zombie but I like where ur heding with that idea

Lightbulb /add command idea

You could make /add and then type in the name of the person u want to make friends with.

- - - Updated - - -

Introducing World of the week,
    WOrld of the month and World of the year.

WOTW = blue

WOTM = orange

WOTY = PINK!

WOTW = 200 wls

WOTM = 400 wls

WOTY = 1000 wls

A good idea would be somthing like a snow blast to make blocks of snow spawn and to make snow is water plus dirt would like to see it in the update.also if anyone needs help msg me plz I would love to help with anything
    -i90HH

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, we are happy to receive your suggestions here, and there's even a chance we might put them in the game! But there's also a chance we'll put something just like your suggestion in the game without ever even reading what you post here, or we already had it planned and then we read what you posted. If you see your item idea in the game, maybe we got it from your post here... but more likely we didn't! We use very few suggestions from this forum, we mostly make things up ourselves (I don't know about Seth, but the reason I got into making games was so I could take my ideas and make them real!). What does that all mean? Simply put:

IF YOU POST AN IDEA IN THIS FORUM, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO USE IT WITHOUT ANY COMPENSATION OR CREDIT. THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, SO IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR IDEA TO BE USED BY PEOPLE WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION, DON'T POST IT HERE.
    To improve your prophet you could simply add and take away the UFO and horse because it would shoot up the price and mabe add a moter cycle
    Thanks if u need help msg me at
    -i90HH

Default COURT

WHEN SKAMMERS ARe caught they should be sent to court and then seth and or mods will debate the sentance and the person/skammer is frozen on the spot so thay cant leave

Lesser Wizard

WOTY : world of the day
    :3
    IGN: BachRevenge
    nuthing

Quote Originally Posted by Officer View Post
    Very True.
    Arent they called Spirits?

Default Star Wars pack

Every one loves Star Wars

Clothing

Jedie clothing

Sith clothing

Storm trooper clothing

Weapons laser guns

A purple saber

Leashes

Jabba leash

Yoda leash

Other

A hover bike

The star death blast where u travel to the star death

Default FRANK

i would like to have santa frank leash much cooler

Cool Sowing machine.......manlise

I know this is never gonna get put in but maybe a.......wait for it.............A SOWING MACHINE WHERE YOU CAN MAKE ITEMS PUT INTO THE GAME(says made in sowing machine by[insert name here] and has a logo on it so people cant fake mods or angels or something....it costs 20000 gems in the store....

Squire

Default Its always a pain!!

Its always a pain to clear out a map so you have more space to build!! My idea idea is in the store there should be an item that costs about 10-17 thousand gems called the wrecking crew or something and it clears the whole map for you instantly!

Thumbs up The Fighter Jet Vehicle Idea!

I have an idea for a new vehicle in the game. A fighter jet! It would look like your sitting in a car but with a jet! It would hover around like a ufo but instead of blue rings coming from the bottom of the jet like the ufo has it would be like fire! It would go as fast as a stick horsie. You know how when you run with a fiesta the little pink/purple/colorful little specks fall off? Well it could be like that but with little sparks of fire coming out of the engine when you ride it. The price: 50,000? If you guys plant this into the game i wouldnt be mad if you dont give me credit.. Why not? Because i would be happy you took my idea into the game! -SternalAgate
    Last edited by SternalAgate; 01-07-2014 at 04:47 AM. Reason: I had to edit this because i spelled rings wrong..