Thread: Rich people complaining and being rude.

Master Sorcerer

Default Rich people complaining and being rude.

Has anybody else noticed this? I understand getting spammed is annoying. Ik the feeling. But still just calm down and shut off msging. But turn on msging once in a while so you don't become a grumpy hermit. Anybody else seen this happen to these people?

P.S. Im not lumping all rich people into this, I just will not mention any names.
    GIGeoGamer on YouTube

I quit for a really long time. Just came back, we shall see if I stay lol

Yall are awesome. Remember that. Life is Good so ENJOY IT. (Video Games APPROVED)

IGN: GIGeo
    Lvl : 72

Quote Originally Posted by BLYoshi View Post
    Define rich..
    200 durt sedz

https://33.media.tumblr.com/ddf0823e...78ygo1_500.gif
    Places you might see me at:

I've risen from the dead from dank meme hell

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by BLYoshi View Post
    Define rich..
    You cant really define it. However I have noticed a couple people with L items. Ik some that have L items that are great but some :://
    GIGeoGamer on YouTube

I quit for a really long time. Just came back, we shall see if I stay lol

Yall are awesome. Remember that. Life is Good so ENJOY IT. (Video Games APPROVED)

IGN: GIGeo
    Lvl : 72

You mean TK69? Lol I pointed it out
    Quote of the year
    Quote Originally Posted by dancanban View Post
    I swear, some people 'reserve' spots then don't do ANY drawings

Master Sorcerer

Eh, rich people (not "famous") i cant imagine get spammed much, i dont see why they'd complain.

I'm Done

1. Being rich doesn't make game easy. In fact you have more to keep up with then ever before.
    2. The richest nicest person can have bad days to, so think of that before you rush them with yours.

When your rich you have to balance between helping people and playing your own game. If you spend to much time on yourself, people will think your selfish and greedy and nobody will come around. If you worry to much about other people you fall behind on your own game.

I visit my friend yesterday. I randomly decide to give him 2wls. Hes never asked me for anything. Now I'm a good guy. Now 5 other people in the world private messaging me to give them a world lock. Now I am a bad guy because I won't give them a world lock. Now I am getting spammed just for being a nice guy. Now they prolly think I am a bad guy cause I don't give them one. Its like feeding a bird a piece of bread and 10 more swarm over. It makes you not even want to give anyone anything. I was told not to bring candy to class unless there is enough to share with everyone. Sorry I don't have that many wls.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I am not making excuses for people rudeness or needing to always see the negative side on everything. Im just saying I could see why richer players might become secluded or not want people around them. You won't fully understand a rich person in this game unless you are one. No one is obligated to be generous. It isn't against any rules to avoid other people. So keep that in mind the next time you hang around a rich guy. Treat them like people and not walking shops and item dispensors.

Quote Originally Posted by iNarwhal View Post
    200 durt sedz
    joke of the year
    IGN: OZI

Visit ScaredOfScammers!

Banned

He wants to mention me cause i ignored him in BLARNEY5 when he was defending me when a random person said i sucks then he came to me saying "add me" (Did that to get me as friend)
    What do you expect? Stranger to me.

So he uses the right moments when i'm "complaning" (opinions) to bash me. Including this thread

That thread was made right after he complained about my opinions anyway

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by TheKill69 View Post
    He wants to mention me cause i ignored him in BLARNEY5 when he was defending me when a random person said i sucks then he came to me saying "add me" (Did that to get me as friend)
    What do you expect? Stranger to me.

So he uses the right moments when i'm "complaning" (opinions) to bash me. Including this thread

That thread was made right after he complained about my opinions anyway
    Look, complaining can be good, but you are one of those who's complaints are mostly annoying and unnecessary.

I'm Done

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by |ThyLuigi| View Post
    Look, complaining can be good, but you are one of those who's complaints are mostly annoying and unnecessary.
    And this is your opinion about me. Not everyone thinks that.
    It's not my fault if most of the persons are ignorants and are just here to try to be mod so everyone acts like there should be no drama or complains at all. Truth has to be told.

If you think that i'm the only one that complains, at least i do it insead of just letting things go such as STYX's craps and everything went fine no one said anything. Ignorants. Now people starts to realise. Sorry for the off-topic.

I remember once I was looking for my blue cape, along time ago. I was walking around asking to buy a blue cape, a random rich guy nearby wearing a CCape started calling me Noob and bunch of other stuff. I told him I wasn't rendering to him and I left the world. Then he spammed me msgs saying noob #*?! and other stuff. Rich people are mostly either Super jerks or very Awesome and friendly people! (My opinion so no hate..)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Wilson View Post
    I visit my friend yesterday. I randomly decide to give him 2wls. Hes never asked me for anything. Now I'm a good guy. Now 5 other people in the world private messaging me to give them a world lock. Now I am a bad guy because I won't give them a world lock. Now I am getting spammed just for being a nice guy. Now they prolly think I am a bad guy cause I don't give them one. Its like feeding a bird a piece of bread and 10 more swarm over. It makes you not even want to give anyone anything. I was told not to bring candy to class unless there is enough to share with everyone. Sorry I don't have that many wls.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I am not making excuses for people rudeness or needing to always see the negative side on everything. Im just saying I could see why richer players might become secluded or not want people around them. You won't fully understand a rich person in this game unless you are one. No one is obligated to be generous. It isn't against any rules to avoid other people. So keep that in mind the next time you hang around a rich guy. Treat them like people and not walking shops and item dispensors.
    Had that experience too when I gave my friend a tank and stuff in the world Start. He was new and a bunch of people came and asked me for free stuff.

3 words: deal with it.

There's more than 1 "rich guy" in Growtopia.

IGN: electrodream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    WOTD count: 23
    Forumers' VIP pass: StarboardFTW.

I used to be someone, now I'm someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroDream View Post
    3 words: deal with it.

There's more than 1 "rich guy" in Growtopia.
    Deal with it is stupid advice.

What if a gang terrorizes your family and they're just like "deal with it", would be heartless for you to just god damn do nothing.
    IGN: SpookyTrisha

Instagram: trishaxkris_gt - I post drawings daily/weekly! Send requests if you want. ( No anime )