Thread: Mini Mods

Default Mini Mods

I think you all know who mini mods are well if you don't then they are people who act or talk like moderators!

I was just browsing in Bug Reports when I saw that many people just bully them or say negative things to them.

Actually I like Mini Mods!

Why?

Because they are 1 out of 100000 players who actually listen the rules and tell them to others!

What's so bad about them I don't understand. Is it bad when someone teaches another forumer the rules of forums or something. No.
    I am noob lier

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpie247 View Post
    I think you all know who mini mods are well if you don't then they are people who act or talk like moderators!

I was just browsing in Bug Reports when I saw that many people just bully them or say negative things to them.

Why?

Because they are 1 out of 100000 players who actually listen the rules and tell them to others!

What's so bad about them I don't understand. Is it bad when someone teaches another forumer the rules of forums or something. No.
    I like mini mods also. It annoys me when people complain about them. They are only trying to be helpful!

Ok sure.
    IGN: OZI

Visit ScaredOfScammers!

I don't mind mini mods. I actually find it humorous.
    1. Rather than ordering people around, make it a suggestion. Don't threaten people with infractions you can't give out. Only warn them that their actions may cause them to get an infraction.
    2. Don't get into stupid arguments. If you warn a kid about his actions and he don't want to listen then its his choice. Let them dig their own graves.
    3. Don't be fake nice. Just because I don't like it. Every one has skeletons in the closet so quit pretending to be perfect moral authority.
    4. Lastly your not a mod. Don't push people around with your false authority.

Sometimes people feel that mini mods are annoying because they just wanna be a mod but at least they are helping the community.

I see no reason to bully them : /

I don't mind "mini-mods" as long as:

- They don't see themselves as higher or more important players as opposed to everyone else
    - They aren't threatening (i.e "YOU'LL BE BANNED IF U DO DIS ILL TELL SETH")
    - They don't act like they know something when they really don't, to prevent the spreading of incorrect information

I really don't think we should put a title on people who just are trying to be helpful... We should all be trying to help one another.

Default Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpie247 View Post

Why?

I agree, mini mods are just good player or people who have a dream of being a mods.
    -ritzy

Master Sorcerer

Actually mini-mods thing was forgotten for a while now. There are players who actually WANT to help others not for moderationship! Amazing, huh? I see mini-mods rarely now as moderation applications aren't open for a long time and as Hamumu said last year they might won't open them anymore...
    Instead, let's think what would be out of this forum without people who help each other?
    IGN: Zyberg