Thread: Glitched Trade Made Me Lose 4 Rainbow Wings! Please Help

Knight

Default Glitched Trade Made Me Lose 4 Rainbow Wings! Please Help

Hi everyone,

I wanted to know what i can do to get my 4 rainbow wings back from a glitched trade.

I was in a world called TheHellTrade and was showing a person by the name of MrMoneyJr my items and when i backed out my stuff was gone.
    I did not trade with him all i did was back out and they were gone. I really want my stuff back,I have been playing growtopia for over 800 days and counting and i have no reason to play around when it comes to this.

I waited over 100 days for my wings and used alot of my worldlocks getting Deluxe sprays to finish it today. I did not have my wings for more than a few hours before this happened to me.

I really just want my stuff back please i dont know what to do,I emailed support just a few mins ago aswell. Can someone give me some feedback? Am i going to get my stuff back? The game glitched when i backed out of my trade. I did not even get anything from the other person and when i said that my stuff vanished they world banned me instantly.

I dont think they scammed me i know this is a glitch.
    Thanks guys i hope to hear something back from someone about this,This isnt my fault at all i just want my wings i didnt even have them a day.
    Come Check out my worlds:
    BALTIMORE
    MEGARARES
    TheSeedBank
    INFOWARS
    BALTIMOREICE
    HEAVEN777
    GAMEVILLE

Banned

800 days?.

I haven't Heard of this glitch ?!
    My name is Hammerkraz

Thanks for this Troll

Angry Guys Help me

Quote Originally Posted by hammerkraz View Post
    I haven't Heard of this glitch ?!
    DustinR Is The Owner Of LetsGlitch hacked me he switched nothingness into night when we finish trading help me hes a hacker plzz i lost my 55 wls guys

Knight

What am I supposed to do about this? AI want the developers or mods to look at the log and know im not lying about this I just want my stuff.
    I have been playing growtopia for a long time. I would never give 4 pairs of rainbow wings away for nothing.I backed out of my trade and my stuff was gone. This isnt right can someone please let me know what I should do I just want my stuff back it vanished from my inventory.

Please I jist want my stuff I worked so hard to get
    Come Check out my worlds:
    BALTIMORE
    MEGARARES
    TheSeedBank
    INFOWARS
    BALTIMOREICE
    HEAVEN777
    GAMEVILLE

This is probably what you mention "glitch". But they wont be able to get them back for you with proof and is its really what you said that happened, I think it is likely that you would not get them back.
    Goals:
    Level60 59/70
    Focus Eyes 0/1
    Golden Pickaxe 0/1
    WOTD 1/5
    Instagram: Sufer_growtopia
    Twitter: Sufer_gt

Quote Originally Posted by emoneydatruth View Post
    Hi everyone,

I wanted to know what i can do to get my 4 rainbow wings back from a glitched trade.

I was in a world called TheHellTrade and was showing a person by the name of MrMoneyJr my items and when i backed out my stuff was gone.
    I did not trade with him all i did was back out and they were gone. I really want my stuff back,I have been playing growtopia for over 800 days and counting and i have no reason to play around when it comes to this.

I waited over 100 days for my wings and used alot of my worldlocks getting Deluxe sprays to finish it today. I did not have my wings for more than a few hours before this happened to me.

I really just want my stuff back please i dont know what to do,I emailed support just a few mins ago aswell. Can someone give me some feedback? Am i going to get my stuff back? The game glitched when i backed out of my trade. I did not even get anything from the other person and when i said that my stuff vanished they world banned me instantly.

Thanks guys i hope to hear something back from someone about this,This isnt my fault at all i just want my wings i didnt even have them a day.
    Look if you emailed support there is really no point for this thread. On the other hand if you lost your rainbow wings for a completely different reason you too could get punished.
    Check out my channel: ShirukaX!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2p..._Hxe1s56Bj4gog
    Check out my latest video!

What am I supposed to do about this? AI want the developers or mods to look at the log and know im not lying about this I just want my stuff.
    I have been playing growtopia for a long time. I would never give 4 pairs of rainbow wings away for nothing.I backed out of my trade and my stuff was gone. This isnt right can someone please let me know what I should do I just want my stuff back it vanished from my inventory.

Please I jist want my stuff I worked so hard to get
    Sadly, the developers and moderators can't give you your items back.
    IGN: FLAKEZ

I <3 Growtopia parkours and music!

Goals:

Achieved:

Scamming isn't something you want to do, I have scammed before and I stopped because it isn't right and can ruin Growtopia.

Up your nose-- Oh wait, now I'm across the room for some reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Luve View Post
    800 days?.
    Whaaa- 800?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krieczek Doyugan View Post
    DustinR Is The Owner Of LetsGlitch hacked me he switched nothingness into night when we finish trading help me hes a hacker plzz i lost my 55 wls guys

No, that's not a hack!

I got scammed by same way! (Stardus)

I think he said "Trade faster or ban, something like that."
    First he placed nothingness on trade slot and you wls, then he canceled it.
    Then he traded again and you placed your wls, then he putted Night Machine and you didn't notice it when he said trade faster and you won't check Trade Screen before you did the trade!

Then you got scammed!

Next time check trade screen carefully!
    IGN: Uksu
    Instagram: Uksuofficial
    Birthday: 14th of July

http://giveadamn.co.uk/image/Uksu.jpg

Lesser Wizard

Hi everyone,

Note:Moderator can't replace your lost item.
    and moderator only can punish people when they witness it.

2 tips to tell you:
    1.Always check the recipe before accepting.
    2.Learn all the glitches before buying it.
    If you have anymore problem Email
    Support@Growtopiagame.com

Cheers.