Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Why was I banned? Important Message

  1. #1

    Default Why was I banned? Important Message

    So one nice day im on vacction gettin ready to play growtopia, I log on i see a messge Warning from admin speed hackin isnt alowed in game. Wait hold since when was I ever speed hackin in fact i dont even know how to hack thats one thing. Why was I banned everyone knos im a good person I dn't do anything wrong, My dreams of becoming a mod and helping GTs Community gone down the drain because of thi false ban. And I checked my account on my brothers nabi tablet so I dnt see why i got banned! A few days back a hacker named G4minglel came in my world he was walking over spikes and stuff like that I was lik wha the hell is this? Just wow GT nice job nice thats so wonderful...

    Honestly I do not care if I get banned fo this thread this is so ridculous like why would I get banned? I hwas not even on growtopia fo about 3 days and I get banned for speed hacking? wo thats just grat,
    Maybe this game shoul be award #BestAutoDetectedBans

    Well good bye GT idk ho long I was banned for but I was banned on my brothers account. Im not sure ho long I will be bamned for but im guessing for about 100 days #BesthckingDetectorever
    Sorry if theres spellin mistakes I was typing really fast.

    -DippnDonuts
    Need any help? Or got an concerned Feel free to private message me in game. Don't worry I don't bit. IGN:ZeChicMadNes
    @GangsterNub (my twitter)

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Bejewled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    In A Black Hole
    Posts
    4,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeChicMadNess View Post
    So one nice day im on vacction gettin ready to play growtopia, I log on i see a messge Warning from admin speed hackin isnt alowed in game. Wait hold since when was I ever speed hackin in fact i dont even know how to hack thats one thing. Why was I banned everyone knos im a good person I dn't do anything wrong, My dreams of becoming a mod and helping GTs Community gone down the drain because of thi false ban. And I checked my account on my brothers nabi tablet so I dnt see why i got banned! A few days back a hacker named G4minglel came in my world he was walking over spikes and stuff like that I was lik wha the hell is this? Just wow GT nice job nice thats so wonderful...

    Honestly I do not care if I get banned fo this thread this is so ridculous like why would I get banned? I hwas not even on growtopia fo about 3 days and I get banned for speed hacking? wo thats just grat,
    Maybe this game shoul be award #BestAutoDetectedBans

    Well good bye GT idk ho long I was banned for but I was banned on my brothers account. Im not sure ho long I will be bamned for but im guessing for about 100 days #BesthckingDetectorever
    Sorry if theres spellin mistakes I was typing really fast.

    -DippnDonuts
    Also please dont post the same thread, just bring the old one to the top of the page by posting on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solorien View Post
    I can't help it.. I have to mother everyone.
    But mom..

    My GrowTopian Info


    My Goals


    Awesome art of me by Chudy!


    #FireTemplar!🔥

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer lukj2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,842

    Default

    Qq thread k

    One thing: I have no sympathy :3

    qq more k

    Writhe me an essay, I'll grade u.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Tre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeChicMadNess View Post
    I was banned on my brothers account. Im not sure ho long I will be bamned for but im guessing for about 100 days.
    I thought you were banned, not your brother. If your brothers account got banned, then maybe he was hacking.

    If you try to log on it will tell you the exact time you have left until the ban wears off.

    This thread is just too fishy to me, I don't believe it. If you're telling the truth, then you should have had emailed support asking THEM about it.
    If it was the systems fault, then they would have corrected it. Since you made a thread about it, I'm guessing you did hack or you messed up somehow.
    IGN=Trevah
    Click me
    Or click me
    Spongebob (WOTD 7-16-14)
    MisterGrinch (WOTD 12-25-14)
    SixFlags (WOTD 2-12-15)
    AnimalAdoption (WOTD 2-20-15)
    TexasRodeo (WOTD 3-25-15)
    GrowProm (WOTD 4-25-2015)
    CincoParty (WOTD 5-1-15)
    Krabs (WOTD 6-1-15)
    CandyIsle(WOTD 8-?-15)
    JurassicEscape (WOTD 9/7/15)
    Deathmas (WOTD 12/25/15)


  5. #5
    Squire
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    EDI WOW
    Posts
    14

    Default

    If you are using hack like speed hack, walking on spikes you will be banned for 60 days. The developers knows what you do to your account before you banned.







    -SJDC

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer SuperJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Swamp
    Posts
    4,543

    Default

    If anyone says "email support" I will go slit my throat.
    Smash that flag counter in the face

    http://s03.flagcounter.com/count/N4i...ews_1/flags_0/

    Thanks Topazi for this portrait of me.


  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Berenice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Unknown? I don't know...
    Posts
    2,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJ View Post
    If anyone says "email support" I will go slit my throat.
    Did I start a trend of slitting throats?
    Quote of the year
    Quote Originally Posted by dancanban View Post
    I swear, some people 'reserve' spots then don't do ANY drawings

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SJDC View Post
    If you are using hack like speed hack, walking on spikes you will be banned for 60 days. The developers knows what you do to your account before you banned.







    -SJDC
    Speed hacking or walking on spikes can result in a 60 days ban or a permenant ban (also known as 720 days but they changed it)
    Rawr means I love you :3

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeChicMadNess View Post
    So one nice day im on vacction gettin ready to play growtopia, I log on i see a messge Warning from admin speed hackin isnt alowed in game. Wait hold since when was I ever speed hackin in fact i dont even know how to hack thats one thing. Why was I banned everyone knos im a good person I dn't do anything wrong, My dreams of becoming a mod and helping GTs Community gone down the drain because of thi false ban. And I checked my account on my brothers nabi tablet so I dnt see why i got banned! A few days back a hacker named G4minglel came in my world he was walking over spikes and stuff like that I was lik wha the hell is this? Just wow GT nice job nice thats so wonderful...

    Honestly I do not care if I get banned fo this thread this is so ridculous like why would I get banned? I hwas not even on growtopia fo about 3 days and I get banned for speed hacking? wo thats just grat,
    Maybe this game shoul be award #BestAutoDetectedBans

    Well good bye GT idk ho long I was banned for but I was banned on my brothers account. Im not sure ho long I will be bamned for but im guessing for about 100 days #BesthckingDetectorever
    Sorry if theres spellin mistakes I was typing really fast.

    -DippnDonuts
    For me, bad internet connection makes me look like a hacker. I was banned once, because i had a lot of lag, and i respawned on spikes that i died on. I emailed the support and i got unbanned in quickly. Now i check carefully my internet connection, before playing. email support, and wait for response hope you get unbanned, because being banned for no reason is unfair.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •