Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I give up....

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Spyroboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Circus
    Posts
    3,758

    Default I give up....

    Everyday in gt I either get scammed or be a fool. I was at 200 + WLS to 0. Because of how dumb I am. I'm quitting gt. MABEY.... It's just I try so hard to get profit . But it never works for me. I tried to sell a casino but no one buys or says it isn't good. While all my friends gain profit and are rich. While I'm at level 24 and still no WLS. I might quit. Idk. Even if you donate. It won't help...


    Here lies spyroboy

    March 2014 - April 2015

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Tempting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyroboy View Post
    Everyday in gt I either get scammed or be a fool. I was at 200 + WLS to 0. Because of how dumb I am. I'm quitting gt. MABEY.... It's just I try so hard to get profit . But it never works for me. I tried to sell a casino but no one buys or says it isn't good. While all my friends gain profit and are rich. While I'm at level 24 and still no WLS. I might quit. Idk. Even if you donate. It won't help...


    Here lies spyroboy

    March 2014 - April 2015
    I joined 7 months before you, probably farmed 3-4x as much, and i only have 144 world locks, and clothes worth 25 world locks. I don't play for items anymore, so you should find something else in-game that you like to do.
    Student Programmer
    -Java
    -Android (Java)
    -Full Stack
    -Basic Lua (Pico8)
    -Basic C# (Unity)

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer GoldenRaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    904

    Default

    Tempting beat me to it. D:

    But don't give up, maybe something awesome could happen
    been here since 2013 <3

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard Swaggerlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Behind You!
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Never

    GIVE

    UP EVEN HOW HARD IT IS!

    U MAYBE GET SCAMMED DONT BE A FOOL

    MAKE PROFIT

    MAKE FRIENDS!

    GET HELP

    HELP OTHERS

    Thats How The Game Would be!

    NO SCAM ALLOWED!
    Help Me with my little Dragons

    http://dragcave.net/image/wQ9Gv.gif

    http://dragcave.net/image/5Qidz.gif

    Pls Give A DAMN m8s :P

    http://www.twitch.tv/swegrowtopia

    Just chillin
    URL=http://makeagif.com/Xg_zEW]http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/7-13-2015/Xg_zEW.gif[/URL]

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Simplify_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    890

    Default

    How do you get scammed everyday? I joined in July 2014 and I've only been griefed, not scammed.

    I never get scammed



  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Spyroboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Circus
    Posts
    3,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simplify_ View Post
    How do you get scammed everyday? I joined in July 2014 and I've only been griefed, not scammed.

    I never get scammed
    I'm not scammed everyday. I mean is I get scammed often

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard scar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyroboy View Post
    Everyday in gt I either get scammed or be a fool. I was at 200 + WLS to 0. Because of how dumb I am. I'm quitting gt. MABEY.... It's just I try so hard to get profit . But it never works for me. I tried to sell a casino but no one buys or says it isn't good. While all my friends gain profit and are rich. While I'm at level 24 and still no WLS. I might quit. Idk. Even if you donate. It won't help...


    Here lies spyroboy

    March 2014 - April 2015
    Hey tomorrow I'll meet you in game no admin ship ill teach you my ways of getting rich i only have 73 pure, but it works I would be glad to help you private msg me!

  8. #8
    Squire
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    EDI WOW
    Posts
    14

    Default

    I joined Growtopia 1 year ago. My oldest account is Clark558 and that account was hacked last 3 months ago. And sometimes... I got scammed like 12 World Locks and Red Dragon. My feeling when I got scammed is like I don't wan't to play Growtopia anymore but I NEVER giveup.



    A true Growtopian NEVER giveup!





    -SJDC

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Spyroboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Circus
    Posts
    3,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scar View Post
    Hey tomorrow I'll meet you in game no admin ship ill teach you my ways of getting rich i only have 73 pure, but it works I would be glad to help you private msg me!
    What's you ign

  10. #10

    Thumbs up

    Never ever give up! Nothing is impossible! You can do it! A miracle might happen! Just avoid being greedy in game and have fun! Hang out with your in-game friends! You can do it!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •