Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 211

Thread: Chibi Sign Drawing Request! OPEN!

  1. #21
    Master Sorcerer PannyFlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the fridge.
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Indicative View Post
    If you have finished drawing me, please dm me the picture so I can give you a credit!

    It finished! Here it is!
    http://orig04.deviantart.net/3e31/f/...hu-d8q5hp7.png

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer iDubstep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Dropping Bass In The HOUSE
    Posts
    2,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PannyFlan View Post
    Opening a chibi drawing request!
    Don't worry, I won't rage quit just like the old threads~
    I hope.

    This is for your signature, and you can choose what it will say on the sign.
    Here the 1st example of Jenuine.
    Jenuine Chibi

    I just made my own, and I animate it a bit by floating. I could do this, by add a extra 3 wls to the total :3


    I be doing it for instagram growtopians and forumers!

    Oh yeah! It will be clear background, so you can post it as decoration on your blog, etc.

    [/SPOILER]

    Here are the rules.
    PRICE

    RULES


    I will do a speed art on some of them, not all of them.
    I be posting up Jenuine speed art very soon!

    Enter this form, if you would like to order a chibi.

    Name :
    Gender :
    Pose : Highly recommed a picture of the pose.
    Clothes : I would like you to take a picture of the growtopian.
    Animate? NOTE:It will cost extra 3 wls to the payment. :
    What would the sign say? : Please, not anything inappropriate.
    How much you will pay? The min price is 15 wls and maybe more. Depend on the drawing and the customer. :


    EXAMPLE


    WAITING LIST



    FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM! ---> https://instagram.com/pannyflan/
    iReboot
    Male in irl female in game
    Cheering or just dropping bass you know u drop a bass note
    Here is the pictureName:  image.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  107.4 KB
    No animate
    Just say iDubstep or BassDrop
    Depend on how well you draw
    My IGN is FreezyCold if you need any help. Just Private Message me, I will be glad to help
    Cute little pixel art by:Parpul

    Have Fun In Growtopia And Play Safe! DON'T FORGET TO DROP THE BASS!

    Check Out my Latest Video!

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer PannyFlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the fridge.
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iDubstep View Post
    iReboot
    Male in irl female in game
    Cheering or just dropping bass you know u drop a bass note
    Here is the pictureName:  image.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  107.4 KB
    No animate
    Just say iDubstep or BassDrop
    Depend on how well you draw
    Sure, but you need to pay first, before I get started. Meet me in game, if I can't finished it, or somehow draw it, I will be gladly to refund it to you.

    /msg PannyFlan.

  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer iDubstep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Dropping Bass In The HOUSE
    Posts
    2,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PannyFlan View Post
    Sure, but you need to pay first, before I get started. Meet me in game, if I can't finished it, or somehow draw it, I will be gladly to refund it to you.

    /msg PannyFlan.
    3fab5u u wot m8?
    My IGN is FreezyCold if you need any help. Just Private Message me, I will be glad to help
    Cute little pixel art by:Parpul

    Have Fun In Growtopia And Play Safe! DON'T FORGET TO DROP THE BASS!

    Check Out my Latest Video!

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer m456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Y u do dis
    Posts
    3,463

    Default

    When I saw this thread I was like "Wooo!"
    But then I saw the price tag.
    I had just wasted my wls for ATMs. Then someone trolled me... Not tellin' you how!

    Signature v9.0


    Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png

  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer PannyFlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the fridge.
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    When I saw this thread I was like "Wooo!"
    But then I saw the price tag.
    I had just wasted my wls for ATMs. Then someone trolled me... Not tellin' you how!

    Sorry about the price tag, I think my drawings worth about that much... so yeah...

  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer ThunderBolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PannyFlan View Post
    Sure! Please fill this out.
    Name :
    Gender :
    Pose : Highly recommed a picture of the pose.
    Clothes : I would like you to take a picture of the growtopian.
    Animate? NOTE:It will cost extra 3 wls to the payment. :
    What would the sign say? : Please, not anything inappropriate.
    How much you will pay? The min price is 15 wls and maybe more. Depend on the drawing and the customer. :

    - - - Updated - - -


    Whoops! Forgot to give you this form.

    Name :
    Gender :
    Pose : Highly recommed a picture of the pose.
    Clothes : I would like you to take a picture of the growtopian.
    Animate? NOTE:It will cost extra 3 wls to the payment. :
    What would the sign say? : Please, not anything inappropriate.
    How much you will pay? The min price is 15 wls and maybe more. Depend on the drawing and the customer. :
    name: ThunderBolt
    gender: mâle
    Pose: Idk Choose for me please
    Picture:
    Yes animate
    Sign: I love chickens
    I'm gonna pay 20wls
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer aqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,567

    Default

    Name: Aqq
    Gender: female
    Pose: just a demure smile!
    Clothes : Name:  image.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  158.6 KB ( please draw my eyes open, I didn't mean for them to be shut o.o)

    Animate? NOTE:It will cost extra 3 wls to the payment. : nope!
    What would the sign say? : queen aqq
    How much you will pay? The min price is 15 wls and maybe more. Depend on the drawing and the customer. : 20 wls!

    Thanks Panny!
    ign:aqq
    Oh the novelty.

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    Everything looks good so far - good luck.

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer PannyFlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the fridge.
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Never mind, it working on my ipad.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by cristy19999 View Post
    Everything looks good so far - good luck.
    Thanks , hope I don't overwork my self like last year

  11. #31
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In Your Closet.......
    Posts
    4,060

    Default

    Name : Gabe
    Gender : Male
    Pose : Erm, Surprise Me!
    Clothes : Name:  image1 (2).PNG
Views: 39
Size:  53.7 KB
    Animate? NOTE:It will cost extra 3 wls to the payment. : Nope
    What would the sign say? : XxSecretGxX
    How much you will pay? The min price is 15 wls and maybe more. Depend on the drawing and the customer. : Ill pay 20 wls!
    I’m alive......unfortunately.

  12. #32
    Lesser Wizard BUCKSKIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    110

    Unhappy I'd like to have for my signature and for my avatar.

    I'd like a floating signature, message me please. My IGN is TaLino, I am located at checkpoint or at my other worlds; Health, Enroll, Palm. 15 World Locks each? I'll Just add 6 wls for the floating effects. I will pay 18 wls for each.

    What does the sign say? : TaLino is in the world CHECKPOINT

    Here is the picture, just please add focused eyes on your drawing because I will be having it soon. Thanks

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  41.5 KB

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer PannyFlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the fridge.
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUCKSKIN View Post
    I'd like a floating signature, message me please. My IGN is TaLino, I am located at checkpoint or at my other worlds; Health, Enroll, Palm. 15 World Locks each? I'll Just add 6 wls for the floating effects. I will pay 18 wls for each.

    What does the sign say? : TaLino is in the world CHECKPOINT

    Here is the picture, just please add focused eyes on your drawing because I will be having it soon. Thanks

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  41.5 KB
    Sure, but fill out the form, so I can have more details.

    Name :
    Gender :
    Pose : Highly recommed a picture of the pose.
    Clothes : I would like you to take a picture of the growtopian.
    Animate? NOTE:It will cost extra 3 wls to the payment. :
    What would the sign say? : Please, not anything inappropriate.
    How much you will pay? The min price is 15 wls and maybe more. Depend on the drawing and the customer. :

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    Name : Gabe
    Gender : Male
    Pose : Erm, Surprise Me!
    Clothes : Name:  image1 (2).PNG
Views: 39
Size:  53.7 KB
    Animate? NOTE:It will cost extra 3 wls to the payment. : Nope
    What would the sign say? : XxSecretGxX
    How much you will pay? The min price is 15 wls and maybe more. Depend on the drawing and the customer. : Ill pay 20 wls!
    Oki, I begin soon!

  14. #34
    Master Sorcerer ThunderBolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PannyFlan View Post
    Sure, but fill out the form, so I can have more details.

    Name :
    Gender :
    Pose : Highly recommed a picture of the pose.
    Clothes : I would like you to take a picture of the growtopian.
    Animate? NOTE:It will cost extra 3 wls to the payment. :
    What would the sign say? : Please, not anything inappropriate.
    How much you will pay? The min price is 15 wls and maybe more. Depend on the drawing and the customer. :

    - - - Updated - - -



    Oki, I begin soon!
    I sonder of you are making the Art of my Growtopian Can't wait to see it

  15. #35
    Master Sorcerer PannyFlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the fridge.
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUCKSKIN View Post
    I'd like a floating signature, message me please. My IGN is TaLino, I am located at checkpoint or at my other worlds; Health, Enroll, Palm. 15 World Locks each? I'll Just add 6 wls for the floating effects. I will pay 18 wls for each.

    What does the sign say? : TaLino is in the world CHECKPOINT

    Here is the picture, just please add focused eyes on your drawing because I will be having it soon. Thanks

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  41.5 KB
    Oh that right, you need to pay first, before I get started. Meet me in game.

  16. #36
    Master Sorcerer ThunderBolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PannyFlan View Post
    Sure, but fill out the form, so I can have more details.

    Name :
    Gender :
    Pose : Highly recommed a picture of the pose.
    Clothes : I would like you to take a picture of the growtopian.
    Animate? NOTE:It will cost extra 3 wls to the payment. :
    What would the sign say? : Please, not anything inappropriate.
    How much you will pay? The min price is 15 wls and maybe more. Depend on the drawing and the customer. :

    - - - Updated - - -



    Oki, I begin soon!
    I wonder if you are making the Art of my Growtopian Can't wait to see it

  17. #37
    Master Sorcerer PannyFlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the fridge.
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBolt View Post
    I sonder of you are making the Art of my Growtopian Can't wait to see it
    Yep! I just need to color, here a preview of it.

    WIP
    Attachment 73459

  18. #38
    Master Sorcerer ThunderBolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    584

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by PannyFlan View Post
    Yep! I just need to color, here a preview of it.

    WIP
    Attachment 73459
    Awesomeee

  19. #39
    Master Sorcerer PannyFlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the fridge.
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBolt View Post
    Awesomeee
    I finished it, but my parents won't let me go on my laptop till tomorrow.
    Be excited to see the result tomorrow

  20. #40
    Master Sorcerer ThunderBolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PannyFlan View Post
    I finished it, but my parents won't let me go on my laptop till tomorrow.
    Be excited to see the result tomorrow
    Ooh ok au No prob can't wait to see it lol

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •