Thread: Dimension Blasts!

Tallinn, Estonia. The city of hot girls and fun.

Default Dimension Blasts!

Hey, so as seen, there haven't been any blasts added recently, so i decided to suggest some ideas of mine.

So, Dimension Blast. I thought that it should be a store item (15k Gems). By purchasing this, you will get one of four blasts: Fire Dimension Blast; Water Dimension Blast; Earth Dimension Blast; Wind Dimension Blast.

So, let me describe them.

Fire Dimension Blast

This blast creates you a dimension of fire. It should have lava, and maybe some Burned Cliff Blocks.On the background, you'll see flames moving, and firesparkles zooming around. It should have a Fire Cave, which is something like a parkour, but in the end of the parkour, you will find a fire chest, which can contain following items:
    -Lava Block
    -Red Block
    -Burned Cliff
    -Any part of Fire Element Set
    -Fire Dragon
    -Fire Orb
    -Rare Fire chest. If this is found and placed down and broken, it can drop any of the previously mentioned items or a rare Fire Golem Leash.

Water Dimension Blast

This blast creates you a dimension of water. It should have flooding style background. But, not to be like undersea blast, it isn't filled with water. It'll have steam and ice, and at the bottom water. In this blast, Water Chest can be found randomly, anywhere at the map. It can contain:
    -Water Bucket
    -Aqua Block
    -Any part of Water Element Set
    -Water Dragon
    -Water Orb

I'll edit this thread tommorow with other info.
    http://www.auplod.com/u/dupola443f5.png

Ayyy lmao the weirdest poster ever is back in flesh.. Or bones.. Or um.. Ectoplasm. Nvm that.

Need ANY advice? P.m me or the support or anyone else. But when u need LUV ADVICE u MUST pm me. That's an order.

Why are you even reading this shizz?

Oh btw i need fan art D:

IGN: Magnyfing.
    Yes have a nice day now. You wasted your life reading my siggy ;0

No. Youre still here, aren't you?
    Well um.. Im a footballers and i like whores D:

Thumbs up

That sound's like a cool idea!

-Stoney101

(╯ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯ ︵ ┻━┻ why you wanna know m8 kek

Quote Originally Posted by #xSparklez# View Post
    Hey, so as seen, there haven't been any blasts added recently, so i decided to suggest some ideas of mine.

So, Dimension Blast. I thought that it should be a store item (15k Gems). By purchasing this, you will get one of four blasts: Fire Dimension Blast; Water Dimension Blast; Earth Dimension Blast; Wind Dimension Blast.

So, let me describe them.

Fire Dimension Blast

This blast creates you a dimension of fire. It should have lava, and maybe some Burned Cliff Blocks.On the background, you'll see flames moving, and firesparkles zooming around. It should have a Fire Cave, which is something like a parkour, but in the end of the parkour, you will find a fire chest, which can contain following items:
    -Lava Block
    -Red Block
    -Burned Cliff
    -Any part of Fire Element Set
    -Fire Dragon
    -Fire Orb
    -Rare Fire chest. If this is found and placed down and broken, it can drop any of the previously mentioned items or a rare Fire Golem Leash.

Water Dimension Blast

This blast creates you a dimension of water. It should have flooding style background. But, not to be like undersea blast, it isn't filled with water. It'll have steam and ice, and at the bottom water. In this blast, Water Chest can be found randomly, anywhere at the map. It can contain:
    -Water Bucket
    -Aqua Block
    -Any part of Water Element Set
    -Water Dragon
    -Water Orb

I'll edit this thread tommorow with other info.
    You see, it is harder than it looks to code these things. BTW the gollem would ruin the economy, so would the ice and fire element sets. Be careful what you wish for!
    Ick, why am I back here.

f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶l̶y̶ neighborhood edgy teen.

#eartht̶e̶m̶p̶l̶a̶r̶sect