Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Wands

Default The Wands

it seems like most people rather get rare sabers and Merlin nowadays instead of fire wands and that kind of jazz.
    I thought the Wands were the rarest items in the game but why are they not worth that much?
    I get that curse is 200 world locks but why is a flame saber or double saber pays up to 200 world locks and believe me I seen people offer up to that much before.

What I don't get is why the freeze wands and fire wands are in the 40s and 50s worldlock worth.

So can someone answer the question?

It all matters on Economy. Me and LUCKBOT are making a world explaining the economy and how it works! So stay tuned!
    I rant on others idiocy.

Default Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Niguana View Post
    It all matters on Economy. Me and LUCKBOT are making a world explaining the economy and how it works! So stay tuned!
    I wanna see your world and help make it so the economy could go back to old times :3

Quote Originally Posted by Niguana View Post
    I'll be waiting...
    cn som1 ummmm tel me y fredy fassssssssssttttttbear iz da ummmm veli veli slo plz thx u fr ur ans to my umm veli veli gud quezton!!!11

IGN: Silently

Quote Originally Posted by i20HH View Post
    Everybody poops.

When I see haters like this one:

My reaction:

Banned

(No offence to the moderators), but they pick their favorite. There's no deny it, everyone already knows.

Every moderator has their favorite player(s) that the think deserve a wand/special item. (Which I think is complete bull**** because everyone deserves one [yes, even newbies that share dirt].

It's also because *some* moderators use their special items for granted. (Not naming anyone), but I witnessed a moderator selling a duct-tape for 200 steel seeds. That's 20 world locks!

Little things like giving them to players, constant contests and greedy moderators (no offence, but that was just.. wow..) are the reason why the wand/other rare items are decreasing in value.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Eagle View Post
    (No offence to the moderators), but they pick their favorite. There's no deny it, everyone already knows.

Every moderator has their favorite player(s) that the think deserve a wand/special item. (Which I think is complete bull**** because everyone deserves one [yes, even newbies that share dirt].

It's also because *some* moderators use their special items for granted. (Not naming anyone), but I witnessed a moderator selling a duct-tape for 200 steel seeds. That's 20 world locks!

Little things like giving them to players, constant contests and greedy moderators (no offence, but that was just.. wow..) are the reason why the wand/other rare items are decreasing in value.
    *sigh* I've never been anyone's favorite anything.
    Currently taking a break from Growtopia. My main world is MOXIEWORLD. Meet Moxie.:3

Oh I know who you're talking about.. Or when one of the moderators would give a Duct-Tape for Jewelry in real life. It's kind of annoying. Because we have to ork hard for what we get and they just use it like nothing.
    I rant on others idiocy.

Master Sorcerer

Just because an item is rare does not mean it's valuable.

Anything that this is rare, just means that it can only be found or obtain in very limited ways.

Anything that is valuable (has value) is something that is in demand or desired.

Wands are pretty useless. Use them once, the next day they're gone. Of course, you could use the wand for show, but that boring.

Sabers and merlin, however, are perma. items. The fact the they are clothing bumps of the vaule a greatly.

P.S. Mods have permission to do anything with their wands. Whether that is to give them away, trade them for a stupid price, buy real-world stuff with it or eat it. As long as both parties are being advantaged through the trade, then it is perfectly fine (in reality at least).

I admit to making that trade for 200 steel seeds. Steel is my valuable item, wands are yours... thats how the economy works... why would you trade something that wasn't of value to you?

Mods do not play favourtism. NONE of the mods play favouritsm. Considering you said something that is now ban worthy (not this, but on a similar topic), I wouldn't go around throwing comments at anyone.
    Common Bugs: http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...highlight=bugs
    Tips and Tricks: http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...dvanced+player

Believe you can and you're halfway there. - Theodore Roosevelt

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tony26 View Post
    Just because an item is rare does not mean it's valuable.

Anything that this is rare, just means that it can only be found or obtain in very limited ways.

Anything that is valuable (has value) is something that is in demand or desired.

Wands are pretty useless. Use them once, the next day they're gone. Of course, you could use the wand for show, but that boring.

Sabers and merlin, however, are perma. items. The fact the they are clothing bumps of the vaule a greatly.

P.S. Mods have permission to do anything with their wands. Whether that is to give them away, trade them for a stupid price, buy real-world stuff with it or eat it. As long as both parties are being advantaged through the trade, then it is perfectly fine (in reality at least).

I admit to making that trade for 200 steel seeds. Steel is my valuable item, wands are yours... thats how the economy works... why would you trade something that wasn't of value to you?

Mods do play favourtism. SOME of the mods play favouritsm. Considering you said something that is now ban worthy (not this, but on a similar topic), I wouldn't go around throwing comments at anyone.
    May I know what is ban-worthy? I quit, so kudos.

EDIT: By the way, I know it's in your 'moderator code of conduct' to back each other up, but moderators do play favourites.

I don't want to start a whole argument, but I can get tens of players that believe the same thing. I have seen it, and have even experienced it before. It's real.

Default lol

May I know what is ban-worthy? I quit, so kudos.

EDIT: By the way, I know it's in your 'moderator code of conduct' to back each other up, but moderators do play favourites.

I don't want to start a whole argument, but I can get tens of players that believe the same thing. I have seen it, and have even experienced it before. It's real.
    hey mods...can u take this somewhere private to chat? it will get kinda embarrassing for you to admit something you don't want to admit.

Quote Originally Posted by CYNTHIA View Post
    *sigh* I've never been anyone's favorite anything.
    You're my favorite Friend (Girl) Moxie!
    Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. ~Steve Job
    If you can dream it, you can achieve it. ~Zig Ziglar
    Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. ~Arthur Ashe

Its okay to be a glowstick; sometimes we need to break before we shine.

Default Mods

Im sorry to tell but CrimsonEagle is right. Ive seen dozens of players with a wand and a sign saying: "LOKSTER gift! Thanks!".

I mean, like if it's so easy to get a wand by making a false friendship with a mod, then mods should be prohibited to give wands out just out of a sudden. They should be given in @meow's giveaways which I consider is the best thing in the forums.

Have you seen @meow give out a wand, tape or any other item just like that? Have you seen Seth or Hamumu do it? Right! Theyre responsable and think of the game as a better place with better economy. You guys shouldnt give out wands like you do because if its so easy to get one people wont buy gems to buy world locks or they wont be so worthy as before.

I also think mods should answer messeges and get involved with other players so they also check for drop games and other illegal activity.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.
    GrowID: markraft