Thread: Another drop game

Default Another drop game

NeoReaper12 was doing drop game but I said I was reporting then he said he wasn't here is my proof.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  462.1 KB

Views: 23
Size:  442.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by DanZeMan2.0 View Post
    NeoReaper12 was doing drop game but I said I was reporting then he said he wasn't here is my proof.

Views: 38
Size:  462.1 KB

Views: 23
Size:  442.2 KB
    Read the posts on your other thread : http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...9246-Drop-Game
    As you see, being in the box (participating) is illegal aswell, and will make you cursed.

As this is about the same thing it should be a new post at your old thread, but these posts are mostly spam.
    I get that you want to make growtopia better, but punishments can only be made if a mod witnessed it, so please dont post more of these kind of stuff.
    ~Greenswe
    Edit : Adding on to it, if the mods were to punish due to proof they have to check if the person isnt punished already, and then think if it is worth it as the punished person wouldnt know why s/he got punished.
    Great thanks to CoolDrew for this signature.

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenswe View Post
    Read the posts on your other thread : http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...9246-Drop-Game
    As you see, being in the box (participating) is illegal aswell, and will make you cursed.

As this is about the same thing it should be a new post at your old thread, but these posts are mostly spam.
    I get that you want to make growtopia better, but punishments can only be made if a mod witnessed it, so please dont post more of these kind of stuff.
    ~Greenswe
    Edit : Adding on to it, if the mods were to punish due to proof they have to check if the person isnt punished already, and then think if it is worth it as the punished person wouldnt know why s/he got punished.
    Thanks for the reply

Please don't report drop games on the forums.
    If everyone reported drop games on the forums, we wouldn't be able to find any real threads.
    If there isn't a mod online to report it to, just leave, or tell the players they'll get scammed, or that drop games are illegal if you want, but do not post them on here, it's absolutely pointless. Mods can't punish from screenshots because we don't know if they have already been punished or not for that particular drop game, or if it was an old screenshot, etc.
    Mods can only punish when they physically catch someone in the act.