Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Advertising Contest! (Your time to win HUGE Gems!)

Master Sorcerer

Default Advertising Contest! (Your time to win HUGE Gems!) EDIT: Winners determined!

Hey everyone! Today, August 1, marks the announcement of the winners HERE in my contest. The winners would be seen below in ASCENDING order.
    85%- Joshua Tan
    87%- raqk
    89%- Meowza
    91%- Munster
    92%- Fiona
    93%- SCOOBYDOOFAN
    95%- MerlinXIII
    97%- PannyFlan
    98%- ImAPogo

Congratulations, ImAPogo for successfully completing the contest with the HIGHEST score! Although I didn't give the highest score to you, you've still manage to win! Congrats! To everyone from 6-9, you guys will get 12,500 gems instead of 1,500. Everyone whom I have NOT stated their names would still get 1,500 gems. Thank you, everyone! (They're winning entry will be posted later on.)
    --------------------------------------------------------
    (NOTE: This is the same thread I posted before. I just changed the title to make it more appealing. All submissions are still given effect, and are still in the contest!)

Hey y'all!

Welcome to a HUGE event that I will be hosting with HUGE Gem prizes to be given away! This event is similar to Styx's Valentines Contest where YOU need to Advertise Growtopia to win some rare items. Now, unlike Styx's Contest, mine would have gem prizes to be given away via GrowtopiaGame.com/Paypal and canNOT be transferred by any other means. Before I explain the mechanics of this game, please consider the following rules below.

RULES:

• Inappropriate and Racist Submissions are NOT allowed. Anyone proved of passing one one is automatically disqualified and may no longer join the contest.

• Submissions that contain sexual or swearing contents (ESPECIALLY if you pass it in a video) are automatically out of the contest and are no longer allowed to join.

• Copying ones work is NOT allowed. Doing so will get you AUTOMATICALLY disqualified and may no longer join the contest.

• The contest will run until July 31, 2015 at 11:59 PM GROWTOPIA TIME. Any submissions passed after the given time will NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED.

• If yours didn't win, please keep in mind that I have 2 other judges and the three of us will be the one who will judge your works. The identity of my judges will be remained hidden,for their security.

Rules seemed pretty basic, huh? Well, that's okay. As long as you follow the rules, our contest will be clean and fun! Now, here are the mechanics of the contest:

» To win this contest, you have to be CREATIVE. Just, think of a way of how you can advertise Growtopia in YOUR community. It could be by baking cupcakes with Growtopia as your theme, you selling some homemade Growtopia merchandise. There's like, a LOT of ways to advertise! Just make it SO creative, and you might get a chance to win the HUGE jackpot. :}

» The contest runs until July 31, 2015 at 11:59 PM. Thus, any submissions at August 1, 2015 are no longer allowed. But, since the due date is still in 1 and 1/2 months, you have PLENTY of time to be CREATIVE. So, take your time!

» This thread might get closed after a month or 3 Weeks of no replies, so, if EVER this thread gets closed, please email my official contest email >GTDcontest@gmail.com< that email is open 24 hours so don't worry about timezones.

» While this thread is still open, please consider posting your submissions here as well. Though, it's also fine if you do it in my Contest Email.

» You can pass up to 10 submissions ONLY. 11 submissions will automatically disqualify you.

Seems easy, right? Now, I'm gonna motivate you by telling you the Gem Prizes!

1st Place: (Used to be 70,000) NOW 140,000 GEMS.
    2nd Place: (Used to be 60,000) NOW 120,000 GEMS.
    3rd Place: (Used to be 50,000) NOW 100,000 GEMS.
    4th Place: (Used to be 25,000) NOW 75,000 GEMS.
    5th Place: (Used to be 12,500) NOW 50,000 GEMS.
    6th-10th Place: (Used to be 1,500) NOW 12,500 GEMS.

If you're not in the top 10, I would still give EVERYONE who participated and did NOT break the rules 1,500 gems. Just leave your In Game Name with your submissions.

That's most of it! Good luck!

NOTE: Prizes are given via GrowtopiaGame.com/Paypal

Credits to: STYX who gave me permission on this contest, and to EVERYONE who will join!

UPDATE: Submissions are now needed to be pass either here on the forums OR to GTDContest@gmail.com
    Last edited by GTDanielD; 08-30-2015 at 12:43 PM.

Master Sorcerer

BUMP BUMP! All submissions are still taking effect!

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by joycutiepie View Post
    Ill enter sounds cool

I'm a little confused though, what exactly do we do? Do we submit our Idea here? Like just write about our idea?
    Example:

I make a poster that advertises Growtopia, I will take a picture of it and send it here or in the email given above.

raqk

Quote Originally Posted by GTDanielD View Post
    Example:

I make a poster that advertises Growtopia, I will take a picture of it and send it here or in the email given above.
    *revising entry*

I give up...
    Last edited by raqk; 06-21-2015 at 07:35 AM.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by raqk View Post
    Attachment 80904

I give up...
    Creative! Guys, this is how you do it! Like raqk did, he showed me WHAT he done to advertise Growtopia.

Creative! Guys, this is how you do it! Like raqk did, he showed me WHAT he done to advertise Growtopia.
    Must we draw it out on a piece of paper?
    IGN: shETHx

http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...2&d=1450307616

Quote Originally Posted by John Lennon View Post
    When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life.
    "Sometimes the person who's been there for everyone needs someone to be there for them."

Knight

Default Growtopia

PUNCH BUILD GROW
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ********************************************
    Growtopia :3
    I don't know what to put here. Hello, if you are reading this!

raqk

Quote Originally Posted by CursedLobo View Post
    I didn't use a piece of paper. In fact I didn't draw anything, either. I would think so...

I would go on other games like deepworld and say this game sucks go play growtopia!!!!!!!!

Master Sorcerer

It depends on you. Just show us the picture or video of your submission and we'll take a look at it.

Master Sorcerer

Just a little heads up, our email had a problem as of 3:21 PM. All submissions are still saved but for now, please send your submissions in this thread or PM me. When it comes to Contest Messages, me and my workers would view your messages and answer your,questions. And as well as accept your submissions.

UPDATE: New email is GTDContest@gmail.com
    Last edited by GTDanielD; 06-21-2015 at 08:40 AM.

Just a little heads up, our email had a problem as of 3:21 PM. All submissions are still,saved but for now, please send your submissions in this thread or PM me. When it comes to Contest Messages, me and my workers would view your messages and answer your,questions. And as well as accept your submissions.
    I'm not that good at drawing so excuse my ugly drawings. But it'll be a miracle if I got 1st place.

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life.
    "Sometimes the person who's been there for everyone needs someone to be there for them."

Master Sorcerer

I'm not that good at drawing so excuse my ugly drawings. But it'll be a miracle if I got 1st place.
    If you're not good at drawing, and you're really eager to win the contest, why not try other things? How about baking? If you're good at singing, you could share us a video of you singing!

If you're not good at drawing, and you're really eager to win the contest, why not try other things? How about baking? If you're good at singing, you could share us a video of you singing!

UPDATE: We are currently making a new email for your submissions. All submissions shared to the old email are still taking effect.
    How do I bake? Not meaning that I don't know how to bake, but like, what is the effect of baking? And what must I bake?

Master Sorcerer

How do I bake? Not meaning that I don't know how to bake, but like, what is the effect of baking? And what must I bake?
    Like, Growtopia-related baked goods. (Bonus points if you actually sell some) Though, it's not required to sell, actually. But if you want to, then, go. :}

So, do I have to show you what I have baked?

Master Sorcerer

So, do I have to show you what I have baked?
    Well, yeah.

I have a funfair literally beside my house, I could advertise, with baked goods to my neighbours and funfair visitors but I cant bake ;_;
    IGN: Revenge

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by stormer View Post
    I have a funfair literally beside my house, I could advertise, with baked goods to my neighbours and funfair visitors but I cant bake ;_;
    You could do more than baking for the funfair!

Master Sorcerer

Bumpity bump!