Thread: Carnival Rings ...how about a little more balance?!

Lesser Wizard

Angry Carnival Rings ...how about a little more balance?!

I recently read the Post by TheChariman titled Ringmaster = Pure Evil. My experience is similar and I am more than frustrated with the randomness of the type of ring you get after completing a carnival quest.

So we all know there are 6 different carnival rings:

1. The One Ring
    2. Wisdom
    3. Force
    4. Gemini
    5. Winds
    6. Fistful

I have completed 11 carnival quests and have 11 rings in total, however I do not have all of the rings: Here are the rings I received in order of competing them:

1. The One Ring
    2. Gemini
    3. Wisdom
    4. Gemini
    5. Gemini
    6. Fistful
    7. Winds
    8. Gemini
    9. Wisdom
    10. Winds
    11. The One Ring

Yep, that's right, 11 rings and no Force Ring. The time and resource cost of completing each ring quest is substantial, and the duplicate rings are disappointing. It would be nice if there was a little more balance to the rings received. It's demotivating to spend the time trying to obtain the final ring only to get another duplicate.

Thumbs down on the randomness.

Quote Originally Posted by ehawke View Post
    I recently read the Post by TheChariman titled Ringmaster = Pure Evil. My experience is similar and I am more than frustrated with the randomness of the type of ring you get after completing a carnival quest.

So we all know there are 6 different carnival rings:

1. The One Ring
    2. Wisdom
    3. Force
    4. Gemini
    5. Winds
    6. Fistful

I have completed 11 carnival quests and have 11 rings in total, however I do not have all of the rings: Here are the rings I received in order of competing them:

1. The One Ring
    2. Gemini
    3. Wisdom
    4. Gemini
    5. Gemini
    6. Fistful
    7. Winds
    8. Gemini
    9. Wisdom
    10. Winds
    11. The One Ring

Yep, that's right, 11 rings and no Force Ring. The time and resource cost of completing each ring quest is substantial, and the duplicate rings are disappointing. It would be nice if there was a little more balance to the rings received. It's demotivating to spend the time trying to obtain the final ring only to get another duplicate.

Thumbs down on the randomness.
    I think it's a little bit fun.Imagine you get all rings and you won't work for quests.They put randomly because they didn't want to do all rings common.

Quote Originally Posted by CaveMan View Post
    I think it's a little bit fun.Imagine you get all rings and you won't work for quests.They put randomly because they didn't want to do all rings common.
    After 2 fistfuls it's not fun xD my 3rd ring already took me 110K gems and 70 Wls (I think more,I'm serious...)if I get fistful again,well...I don't know what will I do or say..
    Can balance like -50% to get another same ring,or 2 same ring = 1 random other ring ?
    IGN : Abysse Level : 77

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zrJFzML3oWU/hqdefault.jpg

Suicune is Love,Suicune is Life !

Quote Originally Posted by Super_eclipse View Post
    After 2 fistfuls it's not fun xD my 3rd ring already took me 110K gems and 70 Wls (I think more,I'm serious...)if I get fistful again,well...I don't know what will I do or say..
    Can balance like -50% to get another same ring,or 2 same ring = 1 random other ring ?
    Still.You work on something and you got a thing.Just deal with it!

Agreed. And I know exactly what you feel. (9 rings and no wisdom)
    deja#1107

They should give you a higher ring based on how hard all of you quests were. Like if they were pretty easy only taking a few wls you should get the Fistful rings thing. If your quests take about 200 wls you should earn a rarer ring
    My Current Worlds!

Follow me on instagram @EvanDrawz
    Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChA...uswHyaReK7oTNQ

http://r10.fodey.com/2376/1262408848...3a24f887.0.gif

IGN: iEzDude

Lesser Wizard

I'd hate to think its intentionally rigged to make sure you DON'T get all the rings for awhile. Obviously that keeps you trying and spending more resources and potentially spending more money on GT. Does anyone have them all yet?

Why ringmaster come before summer ?I saved 180 K gems,now I have 55 K xD hate you ringmaster,at last you could give me a good ring ...
    IGN : Abysse Level : 77

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zrJFzML3oWU/hqdefault.jpg

Suicune is Love,Suicune is Life !

How I wished there was ring exchange so people could trade only ring for ring...I'd happily exchange my force ring with ring of wind to ehawke if this was implemented.