Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: INKORRECT IS A SCAMMER!

Master Sorcerer

Default INKORRECT IS A SCAMMER!

So many of you dont know me or him i guess,but i met him on forums and we have been friends for like 2 weeks,he said he needed to use compactor so i said its it has a price,he gave me battle trout and insisted on not saying how many clothes he will compact.I didnt record,it didnt came to my mind at that moment.I got the feeling that something wrong was gonna happen,so i prepared /ban inko in chat,gave him the access to the small lock and he started hitting,4-5 hits and bam,hes gone.So fellas be careful,he may try to steal yours by acting like he is a friend at first too,if you dont believe me,dont,i dont care. I just wanted to help you guys.Especially PITOE as he lets peeps use his compactor.Beware PITOE.Also a tip:tell the guy to equip hbow or laser,if he doesnt have both at least give him the laser,so it takes more hits to break and if you have a bad connection you can still save your compactor.

To InKorrect,
    i thought you were a friend,
    a really really close friend,
    then you came one day,
    compactor you say,
    i let you use it,
    but you try to abuse it,
    oh my really cool friend,
    what has happened to you my friend.

I know i suck at poems sorry.

DONT LET GRIEF TAKE OVER YOU!

IK that guy
    Happy Summer Growtopians!

Feel Free To Shoot Me A PM If You Need Anything!

Thanks Aquarious For My Awesome Avatar!

Check Out My Lastest Video!

Thanks For Making This!
    Forgot Who It Was.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by IQuakers View Post
    IK that guy
    that doesnt change anything,he says he tried to put clothes but 4-5 hits is too much to not understand they dont fit that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Frekoos View Post
    So many of you dont know me or him i guess,but i met him on forums and we have been friends for like 2 weeks,he said he needed to use compactor so i said its it has a price,he gave me battle trout and insisted on not saying how many clothes he will compact.I didnt record,it didnt came to my mind at that moment.I got the feeling that something wrong was gonna happen,so i prepared /ban inko in chat,gave him the access to the small lock and he started hitting,4-5 hits and bam,hes gone.So fellas be careful,he may try to steal yours by acting like he is a friend at first too,if you dont believe me,dont,i dont care. I just wanted to help you guys.Especially PITOE as he lets peeps use his compactor.Beware PITOE.Also a tip:tell the guy to equip hbow or laser,if he doesnt have both at least give him the laser,so it takes more hits to break and if you have a bad connection you can still save your compactor.

To InKorrect,
    then you came one day,
    compactor you say,
    i let you use it,
    but you try to abuse it,

I don't know if it's true but you shouldn't trust anyone.
    IGN:Hypnoid

Want to ask something to me?Feel free PM me!

Have problems?Contact to support@growtopiagame.com

Greeeeeeeeedy.
    Happy Summer Growtopians!

Feel Free To Shoot Me A PM If You Need Anything!

Thanks Aquarious For My Awesome Avatar!

Check Out My Lastest Video!

Thanks For Making This!
    Forgot Who It Was.

Quote Originally Posted by IQuakers View Post
    IK that guy
    Good for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    Damn, the grudge on mini mods is to high
    ICreatox Rocks.

Chill out.
    IGN: ICreatox

Goals:
    Earn 200 Dls (15/200)
    Earn 200 Growtokens (33/200)
    Have a Helpful Famous World (Never)

(HERPES)___________ |
    ___________________|

Youtube Channel : https://m.youtube.com/user/23371748

Master Sorcerer

Default Okay dude, lemme get this straight.

You know how on an apple device on GT, it just keeps going when u close your app?
    Well yeah. I tried to press a clothe on the compactor, but i used my fist. Thats when I bumped the home button /fp.

URGH I HATE MYSELF.
    It kept pu ching when the app was closed probably, cuz i came back on and found myself banned.

Hooefully I don't lose you as a friend over this
    If you want to be "dope", and you want to be "cool", try respecting your elders, and staying in school.

To InKorrect,
    then you came one day,
    compactor you say,
    i let you use it,
    but you try to abuse it,

DON'T POST THESE KIND OF THREADS. Please?

There are thousands and thousands of scammers. If everyone wanted to warn the forums about a scammer, there will also be thousands of such posts. Growtopians only need to know how to identify and avoid different kinds of scams. That way you don't need for such posts. I know you mean well to warn everybody, but this is not necessary.

If he has done this and was your friend, do try to convince him to change. You don't have to break your friendship because of this.
    Somewhere beyond a clearing, in a magical forest, resides a obscure recluse...

Master Sorcerer

So thaaaaaat's waht I meant.
    If you want to be "dope", and you want to be "cool", try respecting your elders, and staying in school.

Quote Originally Posted by inkorrect View Post
    You know how on an apple device on GT, it just keeps going when u close your app?
    Well yeah. I tried to press a clothe on the compactor, but i used my fist. Thats when I bumped the home button /fp.

URGH I HATE MYSELF.
    It kept pu ching when the app was closed probably, cuz i came back on and found myself banned.

Don't you think you're going away easily.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by CaveMan View Post
    I don't know if it's true but you shouldn't trust anyone.
    i know i know,my friend sells compactor service and he calls me and his brother to stay there and be ready to /ban blablabla lol.

Compactor with fist takes 8 hits
    Compactor with pickaxe and other strongs takes 6 hits
    Compactor with fist and laser takes 10 hits
    Compactor with 2 weak items takes 10 hits.

I tried all combinations that came to my mind.so dont forget to tell the user to wear laser.

- - - Updated - - -

URGH I HATE MYSELF.

Sure thing elsa

URGH I HATE MYSELF.

Hopefully you speak the truth. Don't let this misunderstanding ruin your friendship.

I'm still dubious..
    Somewhere beyond a clearing, in a magical forest, resides a obscure recluse...

So thaaaaaat's waht I meant.
    Dang. I'm right. Lol
    IGN: CEYX & eliciaagnes
    WOTD Count: 2
    Collaborated WOTD Count: 2

URGH I HATE MYSELF.

Lol this is complete bull crap. Apple devices don't "keep playing" if you exit the app. I know because I play on an iPhone 6.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by LukePro View Post
    DON'T POST THESE KIND OF THREADS. Please?

There are thousands and thousands of scammers. If everyone wanted to warn the forums about a scammer, there will also be thousands of such posts. Growtopians only need to know how to identify and avoid different kinds of scams. That way you don't need for such posts. I know you mean well to warn everybody, but this is not necessary.

If he has done this and was your friend, do try to convince him to change. You don't have to break your friendship because of this.
    If it was a trade scam or something else i wouldnt.If he was not a forumer i wouldnt.But its a clothing compactor scam-try and a lot of people here let forumers use their compactors.I just couldnt let this happen to anyone else,as they might not be ready as i was.

Also it was very clear,come on,who gives a battle trout (at least 2-3 wls) to compact 5-10 useless clothes...

Master Sorcerer

I mean, you don't have to forgive me, I know it probably looked really bad on my part. I've said what actually happened, and hopefully you can realise that matches up.

I will still keep watching your videos though no matter what

Master Sorcerer

I mean, you don't have to forgive me, I know it probably looked really bad on my part. I've said what actually happened, and hopefully you can realise that matches up.

I will still keep watching your videos though no matter what
    As a user of apple,i can say it MAY happen.Im not saying anything about that.Im saying that : If you were trying to put clothes in,you would be hitting every once in a while like; HIT...nothing happens..HIT AGAIN....HIT AGAIN. but yours was just breaking it was like ;taktaktaktaktak.

As i say,they dont have to believe me,i cant make them believe me with force.

Master Sorcerer

As a user of apple,i can say it MAY happen.Im not saying anything about that.Im saying that : If you were trying to put clothes in,you would be hitting every once in a while like; HIT...nothing happens..HIT AGAIN....HIT AGAIN. but yours was just breaking it was like ;taktaktaktaktak.

As i say,they dont have to believe me,i cant make them believe me with force.
    I meant, like, i punched it with my fist once.... Then BAM HOME BUTTON And it keeps going constant, WHEN I'm out of the app. (new autofarming method confirmed) It's happened before to me.

Master Sorcerer

I meant, like, i punched it with my fist once.... Then BAM HOME BUTTON And it keeps going constant, WHEN I'm out of the app. (new autofarming method confirmed) It's happened before to me.
    as turks say "he ya he gulum".
    you can do whatever you want just dont scam anyone and im cool with it.

Master Sorcerer

as turks say "he ya he gulum".
    you can do whatever you want just dont scam anyone and im cool with it.
    Eh? I just want you to know that i wasnt trying to scam you, so that i can talk to you again