Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 71

Thread: READ BEFORE POSTING - What we CAN and CAN'T help with.

  1. #37
    Master Sorcerer DragonsSin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Anime Land
    Posts
    1,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    Your posts are really easy to predict eh

    Every post you made that I saw emphasize that you just want to be a mod.
    Wait wait wait....wasn't he a mod?




    #SquadGoals:
    Be friends with a legendary player {X}
    Get 1 Diamond Lock {X}
    Meet WickEr10/Pcats { }
    Get 10 Diamond Locks { }
    Be Richer than BEASTLY,or at least close {Impossibruh}

    #AIRANCIENTS
    Rem is bae,not the band rem,rezero rem.
    Ty to beastly for making this awesome siggy

  2. #38
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    411

    Default

    TBH Sam just acts like a mini mod who can spell, who ACTUALLY was/is a mod. No offence meant.

  3. #39
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    How the **** do I delete my forum account.
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Sam Help me i got banned for no reason i played and logged off 3 minutes later i get banned!! I messaged gt support but they do nothing!

  4. #40
    Master Sorcerer NemoFishie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    'Straya M8
    Posts
    558

    Default Really?

    "Hacking does not just happen randomly" says the moderator who got hacked xD

  5. #41
    Master Sorcerer Meranda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Beika-cho
    Posts
    5,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NemoFishie View Post
    "Hacking does not just happen randomly" says the moderator who got hacked xD
    Hacking does not happen randomly. What happened with Sam was that he was careless when he downloaded something.
    In-active until I’m sure of what I want in life.

    [left]Instagram: @merwagish |•| Line: murigame |•| telegram: @ws_alche



  6. #42
    Lesser Wizard JeremyJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    This thread was a joke:^)
    Posts
    330

    Default

    He said "Never single out players that have scammed you" then later in the thread he says "Warn your friends and tell them about the scammer and you'll be safe" Wait what the ****?? Wow. Please explain this.

  7. #43

    Default IM FROZEN IN THE GAME

    I cant enter when i enter i look like frozen. Please help moderators or however please i'm frozen i cant enter i'm in the same menu. like this .Name:  2017-01-14 (21).png
Views: 363
Size:  618.5 KB:mad:

  8. #44
    Master Sorcerer Inceptionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    2,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m7md3ameri View Post
    I cant enter when i enter i look like frozen. Please help moderators or however please i'm frozen i cant enter i'm in the same menu. like this .Name:  2017-01-14 (21).png
Views: 363
Size:  618.5 KB
    If you're from UAE use VPN.
    Love ya'


    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Furry View Post
    I'm rich, state uni is for the poor.

  9. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim i
    Posts
    8,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CursedLobo View Post
    I agree but disagree.

    I agree is because a thread was posted by someone else already and helped a lot of peopld. Creating another one of these threads shows that you want to be a mod.

    I disagree as well because this thread created by him was meant to help other players, so I cannot complain about that. More people who join the forums and are helpful is great.
    Ur gd at philosophy,aren't u?

  10. #46
    Master Sorcerer Sam Richardson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyJack View Post
    He said "Never single out players that have scammed you" then later in the thread he says "Warn your friends and tell them about the scammer and you'll be safe" Wait what the ****?? Wow. Please explain this.
    First of all, please keep your language clean. You should never call anyone out in a public fashion. However, by "share it with your friends," we mean privately, preferably in game, among-st a group of your close friends. Do not single people out/gossip about them on the forums.

    Good question,
    --av8r
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    It's not hard to follow the rules.
    Twitter | Facebook

  11. #47
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    Your posts are really easy to predict eh

    Every post you made that I saw emphasize that you just want to be a mod.
    Which he became. But got hacked. Feel bad
    ... No idea what to put here ...

  12. #48
    Knight
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    94

    Thumbs up

    Wow This Thread Is Got 3 Stars

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •