Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Why I wish peeps could still world scam

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Dimez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,116

    Default Why I wish peeps could still world scam

    I wish peeps could still world scam because yeah,a lot of people got scammed I got like 10 times from that(not much)but then,this one time,a scammer failed,I got 70 wls!Ive never had more than 40 wls at the time,so this was so many wls!And also I've gotten better at getting the items from world scamming so I wish they still had it lol

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Mukhlis1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimez View Post
    I wish peeps could still world scam because yeah,a lot of people got scammed I got like 10 times from that(not much)but then,this one time,a scammer failed,I got 70 wls!Ive never had more than 40 wls at the time,so this was so many wls!And also I've gotten better at getting the items from world scamming so I wish they still had it lol
    But alot of Growtopians quit from being scammed, i think the decision was best, even when people got rich from scam fails.
    My In-Game Name: iMukz

    I Started Playing July 29 2014!

    Goals:


    http://i.imgur.com/JhqvAs6m.png?1
    Some Fan Art ^^^ THX

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer KAGEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,069

    Default

    Well, there's another reason to work for your items. I'd rather have it so that newbies (or people who are just unaware of some/all scams) are at less of a risk of having their items stolen than having a cheap way of getting easy WLs by fighting fire with fire..

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard CopyCats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Not here.... /Go
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Think of it this way, if people were getting scammed (All the time) and ONE person got lucky. The obvious option would be to stop the scams? The risks outweigh the benefits there. But yeah, I do understand what you mean at the same time, I got golden Angels from it. I only has Angels at the time. But the decision was made for the better of the growtopian community. It's something we just gotta live with from here on out.
    Well, you guessed it, my name on Growtopia, is CopyCats... Surprisingly, I don't actually like cats, weird right?

    Within growtopia, I like to to think I help a lot of people, and I'm open for more help, whenever someone needs it. So yeah, if you have anything to ask me. Fire away!

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer PURPLE585's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    quick we must purify this one in the water of something before he turns to the dark side

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PURPLE585 View Post
    quick we must purify this one in the water of something before he turns to the dark side
    purification chamber that purifies water so the water is purified with goodness and not irradiated with badness

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard LukePro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    purification chamber that purifies water so the water is purified with goodness and not irradiated with badness
    Or you can smother him in my purified purification of pureness.
    Somewhere beyond a clearing, in a magical forest, resides a obscure recluse...


  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer GummiBear64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LukePro View Post
    Or you can smother him in my purified purification of pureness.
    too many pure.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    8,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KAGEE View Post
    Well, there's another reason to work for your items. I'd rather have it so that newbies (or people who are just unaware of some/all scams) are at less of a risk of having their items stolen than having a cheap way of getting easy WLs by fighting fire with fire..
    This.

    Also, someone emailed support once asking if it was legal, it isn't.




    I'm Done

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard 13josh39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Or u can cover him in irradiated water that has been purified by pure souls for the purpose of saving people from the dark side's cookies.
    Goals:


    IGN: 13josh39 (lvl 68)

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimez View Post
    I wish peeps could still world scam because yeah,a lot of people got scammed I got like 10 times from that(not much)but then,this one time,a scammer failed,I got 70 wls!Ive never had more than 40 wls at the time,so this was so many wls!And also I've gotten better at getting the items from world scamming so I wish they still had it lol
    I'm actually glad that they took that out of the game to where enough friends, growtopians, and me myself were about to quit.

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard Som1BehindU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    110

    Default

    My friend once got scammed Angels because of this. I think it was for the best that the devs removed the ability to world scam.


    Me asking question to Solorien

    Joined Growtopia Since Feb 2015.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,833

    Default

    When being scammed, we would have more of a purpose to gain wealth back, and we would also get a bit brighter, as we would start understanding conspicuous schemes without much trouble. This being said, we need scams for this game to work at its finest.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •