Thread: Why I wish peeps could still world scam

Default Why I wish peeps could still world scam

I wish peeps could still world scam because yeah,a lot of people got scammed I got like 10 times from that(not much)but then,this one time,a scammer failed,I got 70 wls!Ive never had more than 40 wls at the time,so this was so many wls!And also I've gotten better at getting the items from world scamming so I wish they still had it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dimez View Post
    I wish peeps could still world scam because yeah,a lot of people got scammed I got like 10 times from that(not much)but then,this one time,a scammer failed,I got 70 wls!Ive never had more than 40 wls at the time,so this was so many wls!And also I've gotten better at getting the items from world scamming so I wish they still had it lol
    But alot of Growtopians quit from being scammed, i think the decision was best, even when people got rich from scam fails.
    My In-Game Name: iMukz

I Started Playing July 29 2014!

Goals:

http://i.imgur.com/JhqvAs6m.png?1
    Some Fan Art ^^^ THX

Well, there's another reason to work for your items. I'd rather have it so that newbies (or people who are just unaware of some/all scams) are at less of a risk of having their items stolen than having a cheap way of getting easy WLs by fighting fire with fire..

Think of it this way, if people were getting scammed (All the time) and ONE person got lucky. The obvious option would be to stop the scams? The risks outweigh the benefits there. But yeah, I do understand what you mean at the same time, I got golden Angels from it. I only has Angels at the time. But the decision was made for the better of the growtopian community. It's something we just gotta live with from here on out.
    Well, you guessed it, my name on Growtopia, is CopyCats... Surprisingly, I don't actually like cats, weird right?

Within growtopia, I like to to think I help a lot of people, and I'm open for more help, whenever someone needs it. So yeah, if you have anything to ask me. Fire away!

quick we must purify this one in the water of something before he turns to the dark side

Quote Originally Posted by PURPLE585 View Post
    quick we must purify this one in the water of something before he turns to the dark side
    purification chamber that purifies water so the water is purified with goodness and not irradiated with badness

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    purification chamber that purifies water so the water is purified with goodness and not irradiated with badness
    Or you can smother him in my purified purification of pureness.
    Somewhere beyond a clearing, in a magical forest, resides a obscure recluse...

Quote Originally Posted by LukePro View Post
    Or you can smother him in my purified purification of pureness.
    too many pure.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by KAGEE View Post
    Well, there's another reason to work for your items. I'd rather have it so that newbies (or people who are just unaware of some/all scams) are at less of a risk of having their items stolen than having a cheap way of getting easy WLs by fighting fire with fire..
    This.

Also, someone emailed support once asking if it was legal, it isn't.

I'm Done

Or u can cover him in irradiated water that has been purified by pure souls for the purpose of saving people from the dark side's cookies.
    Goals:

IGN: 13josh39 (lvl 68)

Quote Originally Posted by Dimez View Post
    I'm actually glad that they took that out of the game to where enough friends, growtopians, and me myself were about to quit.

My friend once got scammed Angels because of this. I think it was for the best that the devs removed the ability to world scam.

Me asking question to Solorien

Joined Growtopia Since Feb 2015.

Banned

When being scammed, we would have more of a purpose to gain wealth back, and we would also get a bit brighter, as we would start understanding conspicuous schemes without much trouble. This being said, we need scams for this game to work at its finest.