Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BOHOLBEACHCLUB / BOHOLSEA (Linked Worlds) By Fredi

Default BOHOLBEACHCLUB / BOHOLSEA (Linked Worlds) By Fredi

So my newest world are actually two worlds! I'm not sure if everyone of you knows but I'm half filipino. I visit my other family members in Bohol which is an island locacted in the Phillipines. I love to be there, so I thought why not making a nice adventure world about the place I like the most.

So here we are the first Adventure which combines a Beach and Undersea blast (at least I think it's the first one). You start in BoholBeachClub where you get to know that there's an amazing place which often gets compared to heaven. Of course you want to get there. But in oder to get there you have to find all 4 magical items and the password which are located deep down in the ocean. So you decide to go snorkling that's where to story begins. I hope you have fun, I really enjoyed building it even though it was a lot of hard work.

http://i61.tinypic.com/nbw12g.pnghttp://i60.tinypic.com/2vs4tur.png
    Last edited by Fredi; 09-01-2015 at 06:37 AM.
    Feel free to join my discord server by clicking on this link:
    WORLD BUILDER SQUAD - DISCORD

Never knew you that you're half-Filipino. Seriously, wait. I need that to sink in. Haha.

The theme itself is already WOTD. A combination of a beach world then an undersea world? 10/10 for creativity and uniqueness, my friend. Good job. Wouldn't be surprise if it gets WOTD within this week.
    Be the guiding light of people who are lost in the darkness.

Wotd Counter: 13
    Collaborated Wotd Counter: 15

Problems the forum cannot help with should be emailed to support@growtopiagame.com
    It doesn't hurt to know the rules—A Must-Read for New Forum Members!
    Your question might actually be here—FAQs Answered by Support!
    Be a forum expert—The Forum Manual!

The only problem is that the Beach World is a bit, uhh, undeveloped? It's full of sand, so I dunno... But good luck!

To think that there are so many Filipinos in this forums, and a lot of them are awesome in my opinion... Meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane1343 View Post
    I can't get banned, im the almighty sethmumu I own this game just as much as Seth and hamumu
    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    Pink is a sign of manliness.

Quote Originally Posted by IceKane View Post
    The only problem is that the Beach World is a bit, uhh, undeveloped? It's full of sand, so I dunno... But good luck!

To think that there are so many Filipinos in this forums, and a lot of them are awesome in my opinion... Meh.
    I got to admit that I were a bit dissapointed when I saw the renders, the worlds, at least in my opinion, look way better when your in them. Well somehow I expected more from myself which annoys me a little. But my sister rated the renders 9/10 and 10/10 so I thought it's worth giving it a try.

Or may be you could add something inside those sands? Break some sands and make an underground parkours cave or something, or a house.

On side note, would you get two WOTDs or just one?

Growtopia Art - Discord Server
    Join our discord server today!

Quote Originally Posted by Fredi View Post
    So my newest world are actually two worlds! I'm not sure if everyone of you knows but I'm half filipino. I visit my other family members in Bohol which is an island locacted in the Phillipines. I love to be there, so I thought why not making a nice adventure world about the place I like the most.

So here we are the first Adventure which combines a Beach and Undersea blast (at least I think it's the first one). You start in BoholBeachClub where you get to know that there's an amazing place which often gets compared to heaven. Of course you want to get there. But in oder to get there you have to find all 4 magical items and the password which are located deep down in the ocean. So you decide to go snorkling that's where to story begins. I hope you have fun, I really enjoyed building it even though it was a lot of hard work.

http://i61.tinypic.com/nbw12g.pnghttp://i58.tinypic.com/2sb42.png
    Fredi,it was possible I wish that you got the all WOTD's!Awesome work!
    Fan art for me by FrostIceMC.Thank you dude!

All fan arts for me by FrostIceMC...

Pinoy Pride
    "No great achievement is possible without persistent work" -Bertrand Russell

IGN: Trapheus

Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    I feel sorry for Bohol because just right after a month when we left because vacation was over, the magnitude that ruined Chocolate hills, that really old church and the resident places overall hit the place real hard.

But I still love that places because it was so relaxing. Wish ya' luck!
    Oh you was there, too? Yeh I saw how they tried to rebuild the church this year. Well the modern style of the rebuild parts doesn't fit the old style of the original part of the church, well that's just my opinion. Bohol is indeed a super nice place to be in. Thank you!

Worked a bit on BOHOLBEACHCLUB it has less sand now.

Lemme vote for this. I'm filipino xd
    I never knew u were half filipino
    ign:hydrants

It looks nice already, maybe put something to take up the space (I see a lot of sands there) and I wish you good luck. PS: I didn't know that you were half pinoy...

IGN: electrodream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    WOTD count: 23
    Forumers' VIP pass: StarboardFTW.

Hurray! More Filipino worlds! Hope the world will be successful! Can't wait to see it!

=Read my Forum Fanfics!=
    {Forum Fanfic: Reality Shift} CHAPTER 14 IS OUT!
    {Dangan Ronpa: Rtsoft Forums} CHAPTER 9 IS OUT!

#WeNeedMoreFanfics

I always think of that idea. Two link worlds to make one, just because the world isn't big enough.
    IGN: Kroakie

Default woow

It's so amazing
    Im a MGM

Digged some more ways, and added Treasure Chests as furniture, thanks for the suggestions!
    http://i60.tinypic.com/2vs4tur.png

Digged some more ways, and added Treasure Chests as furniture, thanks for the suggestions!
    http://i60.tinypic.com/2vs4tur.png
    Another WOTD Worthy world from the one and only WOTD king Fredi! Goodluck on getting another WOTD
    "No great achievement is possible without persistent work" -Bertrand Russell

IGN: Trapheus

I've seen this world before it's posted here. It really is cool, good luck Fredi!
    IGN: PhoenixZ
    Current Level: 70

Let's have a chat In Game!

A few people won already. Which is nice, because I had to do much door editing that I wasn't sure if I made a typos somewhere.
    Last edited by Fredi; 09-02-2015 at 08:49 AM.

D̸̼̲̣̮͍̝͙̹̺̣͎̔ͨͨͦ͆̊̿̌͌ͨͮͩ̈̉̊̈E̓̂ͮ̈̐ͭ̋̚҉͏҉̳̱̻̘͖̟̞̘̺

awesome worlds!
    i never knew you were half pinoy

Instagram: @ayielimao
    YouTube: ayielimao

Latest YT vid B)

Thanks for the positive feedback.