Thread: /beta and stuff.. (first beta run and first impressions)

Default /beta and stuff.. (first beta run and first impressions)

OK skip the intro and let's get on point...

When you login you recieve 20,000 gems for testing. People obviously are using it to sb and mess about right now as the Fishing Pack is not out yet.

Us forumers are the people who are going to be sending bug reports and suggestions straight to the devs. Let the random people mess about. It's a good opportunity to see bugs on a larger scale. But we guys are the ones who are going to be actively LOOKING for bugs. That means mess about with the new features and items as much as you can.

I'm not sure if the mods have their mod powers on /beta. But we will wait and see.

/BETA WILL HAVE SPOILER CONTENT!
    If you don't want an update spoiled to you then don't play.

I'm not sure if everyone is allowed in or only people based on a certain stat (levels or days played or something) but the amount of players simulates a real game but controlled and the slate can be wiped as many times as they want to make sure the update doesn't cause a bug or something. This also allows bigger updates with a safer way of issuing it without problems in the main game.

Suggestion, make some sort of beta only tool/command that spawns gems on a faily basis. People will waste them on clothes and packs and stuff. But gems can be useful for bcasting to tell everyone about a bug so you can see the effect of the bug if it was on the live servers. :^)

EDIT: It gives you 20,000 gems every time you log on. Either that or it gltiched 'cus I have 40,000 gems.
    -Thadirth

Quote Originally Posted by mrthadawee View Post
    OK skip the intro and let's get on point...

When you login you recieve 20,000 gems for testing. People obviously are using it to sb and mess about right now as the Fishing Pack is not out yet.

Us forumers are the people who are going to be sending bug reports and suggestions straight to the devs. Let the random people mess about. It's a good opportunity to see bugs on a larger scale. But we guys are the ones who are going to be actively LOOKING for bugs. That means mess about with the new features and items as much as you can.

I'm not sure if the mods have their mod powers on /beta. But we will wait and see.

/BETA WILL HAVE SPOILER CONTENT!
    If you don't want an update spoiled to you then don't play.

I'm not sure if everyone is allowed in or only people based on a certain stat (levels or days played or something) but the amount of players simulates a real game but controlled and the slate can be wiped as many times as they want to make sure the update doesn't cause a bug or something. This also allows bigger updates with a safer way of issuing it without problems in the main game.

Suggestion, make some sort of beta only tool/command that spawns gems on a faily basis. People will waste them on clothes and packs and stuff. But gems can be useful for bcasting to tell everyone about a bug so you can see the effect of the bug if it was on the live servers. :^)

EDIT: It gives you 20,000 gems every time you log on. Either that or it gltiched 'cus I have 40,000 gems.
    for your last statement , all things are resetted and Seth gave you 40k gems. no longer 20k.

IGN : initialG
    more info about me.

Im hiring help breakers ! click HERE.
    #1000ATMsGIVEAWAY by TheOnlyFish!
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...ER!-1000-atms!
    Profile Pic made by CooLoRenzo
    Me made by Chudy and Vyein

Me made by PannyFlan and Yoichi

Quote Originally Posted by D0GE View Post
    It's level 35 now
    I'm exactly level 35 lol
    -Thadirth

im level 41
    yay

Master Sorcerer

I'm exactly level 35 lol
    Off topic but why did you remove me ?
    Sometimes come here to expose fake stuff.

If you know how to contact me then I'll come.

They changed the level in beta, you must be level 50....
    Why Wait? When You Can Create!
    PUNCH-BUILD-GROW

I still think it should be based on how many days you played. I don't want to be kicked out of /beta for my low level. I just don't farm often lel!

Quote Originally Posted by Munster View Post
    Off topic but why did you remove me ?
    I removed everyone man. PM me and we can talk
    -Thadirth

How can you guys get level 41?
    I'm CoffeeGuy! Nice to meet you! I'm kinda back in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by LeCooolGuy View Post
    How can you guys get level 41?
    Ur higher level bruh
    I still think it should be based on how many days you played. I don't want to be kicked out of /beta for my low level. I just don't farm often lel!

I removed everyone man. PM me and we can talk
    Add me again OMG jk

Yep I did notice that I lost one friend in my friends list. Can yah aadd me again later?