Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Harvest Fest /Beta?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Elusive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Banned.
    Posts
    2,006

    Default Harvest Fest /Beta?

    Shouldn't there be a beta for Harvest festival?

    Now that we're having beta server open everytime before an update we'll be able to know a couple days early when the update is


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We're only responsible for what we say, not for what others take into their minds from it.
    If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me and we'll make fun of them together.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Elusive-


  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
    Posts
    4,307

    Default

    There's no general new feature, so no we don't need it.
    It's not like new clothes/blocks are gonna glitch out the game.

    And i'm not fan of getting spoiled even though i do have access to beta.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer BadDevilGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lithuania!
    Posts
    2,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKill69 View Post
    There's no general new feature, so no we don't need it.
    It's not like new clothes/blocks are gonna glitch out the game.

    And i'm not fan of getting spoiled even though i do have access to beta.
    How can you have access to beta? You are you a special person which Devs choosed?
    IGN: MrDevil | Level: 72 | Achievements: 91/100
    Visit MRDEVIL by MrDevil!


  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
    Posts
    4,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadDevilGT View Post
    How can you have access to beta? You are you a special person which Devs choosed?
    Level 35-50 and 500 hours..

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,028

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elusive View Post
    Shouldn't there be a beta for Harvest festival?

    Now that we're having beta server open everytime before an update we'll be able to know a couple days early when the update is
    Its just the same stuff plus two other items, maybe.

  6. #6
    Knight chungga1296's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Starts with M, ends with A.
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKill69 View Post
    Level 35-50 and 500 hours..
    I am almost there. Level 31 and 471 hours.

    By the way, why would we test out events if only a few stuff has changed?
    Who wanna gimme a damn?
    http://giveadamn.co.uk/image/chungga1296.jpg

    http://giveitem.x10.mx/User.php?User=julgat

    Did you know I have a Youtube channel? Here is my latest video:

    https://youtu.be/FhW3va6dK_k

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •