Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: Find your prices HERE! Also find out how to invest! Also discuss about prices!

  1. #1
    thepigfarmer
    Guest

    Default Find your prices HERE! Also find out how to invest! Also discuss about prices!

    WARNING: All prices are just estimates of how much the price is, YOU DO NOT have to sell it for this amount. This is just a average of what items sell for.
    This is a thread to inform you about how to become a good buyer/seller, prices of items, etc. I have created this guide since no one has really kept an up to date price thread, and how to learn different tricks to become a good buyer/seller, etc. Also it would be easier just looking at a thread for your prices instead of going on and offline to find your prices. This is a guideline helper to see how much items tend to sell for or around that much in the currency World Locks/Diamond Locks, if you want to sell your item for another item, see how much both items cost to see if you a price you would actually want and not a price that would turn out to be a bad trade.

    Items that are rising!

    Items that are dropping!


    Prices of the selected items(Holiday items and Shop items)

    Prices of the selected items (Item Packs with their rare items)

    Price of Glitch Seeds, Locks, Surgery Prizes, Wizard machine parts, Chemical items, Unicorn items, Leashes, and Crystal Items.

    Price of the selected items (With rarity A-Z)


    Prices of items unobtainable to regular players or can be earned as prizes from the developers.

    How to become a good buyer of different things!


    How to become a good seller of different things!


    How much worlds cost!


    How to Invest!
    Last edited by thepigfarmer; 12-06-2015 at 07:27 PM.

  2. #2
    thepigfarmer
    Guest

    Default

    Reserved!!

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Between Canada and Mexico
    Posts
    2,240

    Default

    lol no more reserved spots, unless i delete this post. Also cool guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    There's a crystal clock? Oops, ok, will fix in an upcoming patch. Hey, there are a lot of items to keep track of in this game, easy to forget...
    @TheDisco

  4. #4
    thepigfarmer
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    lol no more reserved spots, unless i delete this post. Also cool guide
    Thanks, yeah I just made 1 more reserved spot so I may not have to scroll down all the way to edit it.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    In Your Closet.......
    Posts
    4,060

    Default

    You sure you can update this buy yourself? But really, another great thread of yours, I am thinking more and more of why you aren't a mod yet.
    I’m alive......unfortunately.

  6. #6
    thepigfarmer
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    You sure you can update this buy yourself? But really, another great thread of yours, I am thinking more and more of why you aren't a mod yet.
    I am updating it weekly right now because I am working on a major project. I will probably update it more after I'm done with a big project of mine.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Christopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Between Canada and Mexico
    Posts
    2,240

    Default

    Is this thread gonna die?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    There's a crystal clock? Oops, ok, will fix in an upcoming patch. Hey, there are a lot of items to keep track of in this game, easy to forget...
    @TheDisco

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,233

    Default

    What rare items are in the Composer pack?! O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Warcus View Post
    putting my mouth up to your nose and slurping your snot out like spaghetti.... chewing on your chunky boogers like little meatballs...mmmm...

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer NorPikalugia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,896

    Default

    Btw. I see you have written down:
    Enchanted Spatula - 3 Wls
    Thats Wrong!

    It's currently 1 World Lock each. Sorry for my correcting x)

  10. #10
    thepigfarmer
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NorPikalugia View Post
    Btw. I see you have written down:
    Enchanted Spatula - 3 Wls
    Thats Wrong!

    It's currently 1 World Lock each. Sorry for my correcting x)
    Ya I'm going to update soon, I don't have time right now. I have been busy this week and will be for a couple more days, been doing other stuff.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Is this thread gonna die?
    I have no time to update stuff run I'll see what I can do right now.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    What rare items are in the Composer pack?! O.o
    *Has no rare items
    Fixed it, thanks.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Ok updated harvest fest item prices.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Added firefighter pack update stuff.

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard Arceus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    372

    Default

    Cool guide you got there
    IGN: Syndic
    LETS HAVE FFUUNN !!

    Goals:
    Famous World ()
    Focus Eyes (7/100)
    200 Dls (23.29/200)
    Vend World (x)
    Storage (x)
    PvP World ()

    #AIRTEMPLARS
    Visit my vend world : COMVEND

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,233

    Default

    Also, in the Worlds' prices, it's probably worth mentioning songs (Like, more original songs/more complex songs make the world cost somewhat more) and WOTD (During WOTD, after WOTD, etc.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Warcus View Post
    putting my mouth up to your nose and slurping your snot out like spaghetti.... chewing on your chunky boogers like little meatballs...mmmm...

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  13. #13
    thepigfarmer
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Also, in the Worlds' prices, it's probably worth mentioning songs (Like, more original songs/more complex songs make the world cost somewhat more) and WOTD (During WOTD, after WOTD, etc.)
    I'll add that soon, thanks for suggestion.

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer xKurome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    WHOOOSHHHH
    Posts
    2,571

    Default

    Sir how much do you think is the value of the world HONORECIPE? Render: http://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/honorecipe.png
    hi

  15. #15
    thepigfarmer
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xKurome View Post
    Sir how much do you think is the value of the world HONORECIPE? Render: http://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/honorecipe.png
    I'm just estimating 200+ wls with all the items.

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Follow @MCFinestGod on Instagram! :P
    Posts
    1,185

    Default

    Nice.... Make sure to update regularly :P
    Got My Legendary Title!!

    BYPASS 600+ Vends!!
    Rare Blocks/Seeds, Small Seeds, Surgery, Gangland, Crime, Baits, Clothes and More....

    Visit My Worlds:
    BYPASS (Vending World)
    GPIXEL (Pixel Art World)

    In Game Name: MCFinestGod

    Follow Me On Instagram!@MCFinestGod

    https://www.instagram.com/mcfinestgod/

  17. #17
    thepigfarmer
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McfinestGod View Post
    Nice.... Make sure to update regularly :P
    Yeah I try if I have time, but I don't have much time lately.

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer PikaCola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    838

    Default

    Correct me if im wrong, but are pwings rising? I sold mine for 960wls, it was someone semi rich that sbed
    IGN - Pandalix

    Recycled 100 diamond locks 17/6/2015

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    I see trade 980wl going on sometimes

  20. #20
    thepigfarmer
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaCola View Post
    Correct me if im wrong, but are pwings rising? I sold mine for 960wls, it was someone semi rich that sbed
    Yes they are.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •