Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sexual Education Debate (Not sure if it's the correct name)

Default Sexual Education Debate (Not sure if it's the correct name)

Hey guys! Just wanted to make some debate! (I'm aiming to make more of these)

As the title says, I'm not sure if it's the correct name, I just translated it from spanish (Educacion Diferenciada). If you don't know what it is, it's the eduaction that's separated by genders. For example, there are 2 schools: A and B. A just has boys in it and B just girls in it. That's it. Just wanted to know your opinions and make some debate.

In my opinion, is a good idea, because girls and boys learn different. Girls usually become mature before boys, and that affects the way they learn. But instead of the usual sexual education, separating the whole schools, they coud just separate the classes, because out of the school, boys and girls may not be accustomed to the other gender.

That's a part of my opinion. As the debate starts & continues I will be adding more arguments to my opinion.

I really hope these is an interesting debate, because is I wrote, I'm aiming to make more.

P.D: Here in Spain, these kind of schools are really bad seen, just organizations like Opus Dei support and make them.
    #WaterTemplars

I'm Gunter. The bottle is a scammer.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8...fywqo1_500.gif

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    Sex ed. (Sexual education)

Is the education of sexual intercourse (and the such)

Lmao
    It can also be used to mean teaching about the different changes that happen to the different genders as they mature.

I think you mean separate schools into boy- and girl schools?

Not a big fan of this though, opposite genders can learn from each other.

I think they should have a seperated class, but they should all learn the exact same curriculum. If they were together, it can be very uncomfortable for all of the students.

Cursed

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    The internet has taught me more than sex-ed.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

To me, I think it's best for both genders to get comfortable with each other. We could learn instincts from each other and stuff. Women are different than men, but does that stop us from interacting withh each other?

Not just because I make ships, silly OP.
    I may keep coming back, but there is not much in it for me anymore.
    IGN: Areodax.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Areodax View Post
    To me, I think it's best for both genders to get comfortable with each other. We could learn instincts from each other and stuff. Women are different than men, but does that stop us from interacting withh each other?

Not just because I make ships, silly OP.
    Of course not. People are made for interacting with each other. This boy-girl school thingy is just a dumb idea
    Hello.

I'm ParkourDevil and I wish you a happy day!
    Adios.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by LyveWyre View Post
    I think they should have a seperated class, but they should all learn the exact same curriculum. If they were together, it can be very uncomfortable for all of the students.
    I agree with this. But still, why should learning about life be uncomfortable?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    The internet has taught me more than sex-ed.
    And this is why parents are so worried about their kids spending too much time on the internet.
    If you want to be "dope", and you want to be "cool", try respecting your elders, and staying in school.

Master Sorcerer

Health class is more of a better term. You really need to know more, health classes can teach decision making in difficult social situations, good diet, STD prevention, etc. more than just learning how to "do it".
    I'm gone. If you were one of the cool guys I used to be in contact with, shoot me a pm, and I'll get in contact with you again.

Master Sorcerer

this is a very important opinion back by science 1000%

Sexual education is always been taught with boys by their self learning and girls learning by themselves. It was interesting when I went through it.
    Got banned because someone broke into my account and used it to scam. Cannot get my account I spent a couple hundred dollars on, but apparently that’s none of my business...

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Solorien View Post
    It can also be used to mean teaching about the different changes that happen to the different genders as they mature.
    shrekt boyyyy
    Goals:
    Focused Eyes- 1/1
    200 Growtokens- 112/200
    5 Diamond Locks- 5/5
    Level 99- 59/99

DOESN'T HURT TO SUB: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkw...y4q4XMZEqrI8eQ

Like and Subscribe! Latest video:

This is something that their parents should be teaching them... and not at an age as young as 12.

YouTube | Instagram | Discord Server

Don't hide behind a mask, it will only gain you fake respect.
    Being real attracts real people, while on the other hand
    being fake attracts fake people.

"Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit,
    but with humility of mind regard one
    another as more important than yourselves" - Phil 2:3

https://45.media.tumblr.com/f770bd20...oo1_r1_500.gif

Sexual Ed is teaching 6th, 7th, and 8th grade boys how to do sexual intercourse with a woman, or what will happen during it. It can also be people developing overtime and evolving. Just like Solerien, "mature"
    IGN: Kroakie

Internet teaches me more than teachers ever could.

Did you know that babies are made by kissing and then they're delivered in a stork?

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by LyveWyre View Post
    If a student finds it uncomfortable, that is their own problem, as simply being in the same room with the other gender is something you'll have to face in the real world as an adult, whether you like it or not.

I'm Done

Terrible idea. It will cause major problems with social interaction with women as they get older, as they will get used to just talking to guys.

And yes, man can mature just as fast as women, we just don't choose not to.

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    Internet teaches me more than teachers ever could.

Did you know that babies are made by kissing and then they're delivered in a stork?
    Yes, the Internet has taught me that as well. I learnt more about sex ed on the net than in school aka crane babies.

Nathan Shew

My school is a single gender school (One of the top schools in SG Not naming) It is apparently to let us concentrate on our studies better and not end up in some relationship with some girl (For some reason the top schools in SG are all single gender schools) But according to Chinese tradition it is better to be in single gender schools. But we must accept the fact that we have to meet people of the opposite gender when we grow up.IMO it is better to be in a single gender school as a teen as it is the period when we get in a relationship easiest but after which we should be in a double gender school as it teaches us social schools