Thread: I need some Halloween tips...

Default I need some Halloween tips...

So I'm pretty much a newbie and this is my first Halloween...
    There's not much time to prepare, so is there anything I should do in the few remaining days?
    I have a pitiful 20 Gothic Buildings (I'm planning on buying 20 more...) and a bunch of Blackrocks saved for Growganoth.
    Is there anything else I should prepare?

A few more questions:
    • Will Halloween items rise or should I sell them straight away?
    • Is it even possible to get some good items with the items I have prepared?

Signature v9.1

Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfsuprafang View Post
    Is m456 a dog? Regardless, he still is a very intellectual being, that one might compare him to the likes of Jesus.

Default Some Tips

So when Halloween week comes there will be a world opened up called Growganoth there are multiple world's to prevent over filling worlds. Like Growganoth1,growganoth2,etc.

When you get there, there is a cool spooky backround and you will see lots of platforms and eyeballs. You must parkour up and dodge the eyeballs. When you see a huge platform with a vortex go there and drop items into it. The higher the rarity the better and rarer the item you will get. Most people use forcefields since they're rarity 101 which means it has a chance to get the Vampire cape.

Halloween tips link in my siggy.

I'm back for good, maybe. I will be using this account for now on.

Don't forget your room at RTFORUMER!
    Passcode to door: Thertsofters
    ADD ME ON STEAM! CLICK BELOW VVV

http://steamsignature.com/profile/en...8285376248.png

Ireland, Having some fun with a Leprechaun!

Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    There's not much time to prepare, so is there anything I should do in the few remaining days?
    I have a pitiful 20 Gothic Buildings (I'm planning on buying 20 more...) and a bunch of Blackrocks saved for Growganoth.

A few more questions:
    Hey mate, here's a guide i made a while back on what to prepare for Grow Ganoth.

>> http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...een-2015-GUIDE! <<

It was good enough that it got 1st on Indicative's forumers guides thread
    Hey there :^]

-How's it going -
    Art of my Growtopian -Thanks to AirBorned

Quote Originally Posted by 26FtW26 View Post
    It was a blue poison frog of doom. Call Arnold Schwarzenegger

Default Ripper Wings

Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post

A few more questions:
    I suggest buying as many as Ripper Wings as you can, then dropping them ONE BY ONE ino the Growganoth. You don't literally have to buy Rippers from others; you can also buy a whole bunch of Devil Horn Seeds (3/WL) and buy Chandelier Seeds (2/WL.) Splice the 2 seeds together to make a Ripper wings tree! Try to make as many as trees as you can as well. They take around 10 days to grow.

The benefits of dropping Ripper Wings into Growganoth is that you can get a whole bunch of Cultist Hoods! Those are around 12-14 WLs each; but some people say that hoods might drop. That doesen't really matter. Cause Cultists Hoods will always be kinda expensive. Many people are also stocking up on Rippers. You should too! A lot of profit will be made, trust me.