Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Growganoth's Digestive System

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    8,983

    Default Growganoth's Digestive System

    How he can convert normal stuff into a hellish version? Is there a Hellish Converter inside him?

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer proman340's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Beach City
    Posts
    1,554

    Default

    I would want that item.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    8,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proman340 View Post
    I would want that item.
    If you take away that, Growganoth will have no purpose during Halloween! You cannot have that!

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Zhao De Ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,126

    Default

    It is just have a huge gravitational force which can suck you into it.(like a black hole)
    Oddly enough, growtopians will only get suck into it when they sacrifice items.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by GrateNPowder View Post
    If you take away that, Growganoth will have no purpose during Halloween! You cannot have that!
    I think that item might come out(maybe) but it will be more like a one time use item.
    IGN:Zhaode
    Met Santa Seth @ Dec 2015

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Growganoth doesn't convert items. He keeps the sacrificed item(s) and rewards you with a completely different spooky item.
    Backpack Slots: 106/196

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Rockytop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    AutismLand
    Posts
    2,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhao De Ng View Post
    It is just have a huge gravitational force which can suck you into it.(like a black hole)
    Oddly enough, growtopians will only get suck into it when they sacrifice items.
    And when they die due to the eyes.
    I'm back for good, maybe. I will be using this account for now on.

    Don't forget your room at RTFORUMER!
    Passcode to door: Thertsofters
    ADD ME ON STEAM! CLICK BELOW VVV

    http://steamsignature.com/profile/en...8285376248.png


  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodoman View Post
    Growganoth doesn't convert items. He keeps the sacrificed item(s) and rewards you with a completely different spooky item.
    But where do the spooky spooks come from?

    Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Dyn has been here for so long I feel that he's a lich or something.

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

    Current avatar by Electrolava6, thank you!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    8,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodoman View Post
    Growganoth doesn't convert items. He keeps the sacrificed item(s) and rewards you with a completely different spooky item.
    ZEEOHEMGEE! ELOOMEENUHTEE!

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    8,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    But where do the spooky spooks come from?
    Growganoth is a powerful demon from a different dimension where our items are extremely rare, while the items he gives us are extremely common. Things such as candy corn fill half the world and are separated into pieces before given to us, and Devil wings are about as common as jet packs.




    I'm Done

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by |ThyLuigi| View Post
    Growganoth is a powerful demon from a different dimension where our items are extremely rare, while the items he gives us are extremely common. Things such as candy corn fill half the world and are separated into pieces before given to us, and Devil wings are about as common as jet packs.
    Sign me up! I'm willing to live there

    Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Dyn has been here for so long I feel that he's a lich or something.

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

    Current avatar by Electrolava6, thank you!

  11. #11

    Default Imagine

    What if somebody made a parallel game of growtopia where the players are on the other side of the vortex. It would be like growtopia but with all the items spooky. Devil wings would be normal and on Halloween they go to Growganoth and drop their spooky items for our regular growtopia items, so that would mean that that parallel universe drops their items for our items and we drop our items for their items.

  12. #12
    Squire StrongArmGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    In your computer
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Growganoth?
    Quote Originally Posted by lumenx View Post
    in wich school do we give people homeworks growtopia-related ._.
    IGN:StrongArmGT
    Worlds: CYCLINGRACE, SELLHOLIDAY
    Come Trade at SELLHOLIDAY for All your Cristmas Items
    http://s01.flagcounter.com/map/mH75/...ers_0/flags_0/

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer AdminBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    (╯ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╯ ︵ ┻━┻ why you wanna know m8 kek
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ripsticker View Post
    What if somebody made a parallel game of growtopia where the players are on the other side of the vortex. It would be like growtopia but with all the items spooky. Devil wings would be normal and on Halloween they go to Growganoth and drop their spooky items for our regular growtopia items, so that would mean that that parallel universe drops their items for our items and we drop our items for their items.
    Woah. Scaretopia.
    Ick, why am I back here.

    f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶l̶y̶ neighborhood edgy teen.


    #eartht̶e̶m̶p̶l̶a̶r̶sect

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard Arceus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ripsticker View Post
    What if somebody made a parallel game of growtopia where the players are on the other side of the vortex. It would be like growtopia but with all the items spooky. Devil wings would be normal and on Halloween they go to Growganoth and drop their spooky items for our regular growtopia items, so that would mean that that parallel universe drops their items for our items and we drop our items for their items.
    wow that will be CCOOOLLL
    IGN: Syndic
    LETS HAVE FFUUNN !!

    Goals:
    Famous World ()
    Focus Eyes (7/100)
    200 Dls (23.29/200)
    Vend World (x)
    Storage (x)
    PvP World ()

    #AIRTEMPLARS
    Visit my vend world : COMVEND

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    AMAZON
    Posts
    765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ripsticker View Post
    What if somebody made a parallel game of growtopia where the players are on the other side of the vortex. It would be like growtopia but with all the items spooky. Devil wings would be normal and on Halloween they go to Growganoth and drop their spooky items for our regular growtopia items, so that would mean that that parallel universe drops their items for our items and we drop our items for their items.
    What if someone makes a game where players are in the vortex of the game you mentioned where it all happens in the vortex of growtopia?
    I love fried chicken, that's all you need to know.

  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard Justin Christian Hamzah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Psstt.. The Unknown Randomly Wizard said that All Items that got rarity will become a Hellish Item because they have power that given by the Mysterious Eye of Growganoth.

    kk. IDK lol No one said that. Dont belive it much.
    DEPRESSIONS HURTS, BUT THERE IS A HOPE
    - PixelMorph

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    1,583

    Default

    Growganoth is a scammer.

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Boomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Picking up radiation
    Posts
    10,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OLiVERi View Post
    Growganoth is a scammer.
    Hosting thousands of drop games for 1 week every year. Sometimes he gives us a good prize, but most of the time its just random no one wants.

    OMG HE MUST BE BANNED!!!!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •