Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Cursed Fishing Rod

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer ADMex1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,526

    Default Cursed Fishing Rod

    here it is. You get it from sacrificing a Golden Fishing Rod.


    http://i.imgur.com/oDEz3zF.png

    It has some nifty effects. Here are some below:

    Doubles your catch. Instead of one fish, you can get two fish/fishable items (like 1 seaweed, 1 whale) at once.
    Gives you "undying" bait (I think that means one bait will not get wasted when you fish with it).
    Lets you catch a Perfect fish instantly (Or a big fish, I just got a 200lb Angler Demon when I got this effect).
    Kills the fish you catch ("You caught an awesome fish, but it got destroyed!)
    Kills you.
    Sends you to a GROWGANOTH world.
    Sends various shivers up your spine, as well as other creepy messages.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    At the edge of a cliff.
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    That's some sick shiz bro.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Spencer1221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    873

    Default

    How to get.......
    I honestly don't know why this dragon is here....

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    At the edge of a cliff.
    Posts
    2,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer1221 View Post
    How to get.......
    Did you not read the post?

    Quote Originally Posted by ADMex1 View Post
    here it is. You get it from sacrificing a Golden Fishing Rod.


    http://i.imgur.com/oDEz3zF.png

    It has some nifty effects. Here are some below:

    Doubles your catch. Instead of one fish, you can get two fish/fishable items (like 1 seaweed, 1 whale) at once.
    Gives you "undying" bait (I think that means one bait will not get wasted when you fish with it).
    Lets you catch a Perfect fish instantly (Or a big fish, I just got a 200lb Angler Demon when I got this effect).
    Kills the fish you catch ("You caught an awesome fish, but it got destroyed!)
    Kills you.
    Sends you to a GROWGANOTH world.
    Sends various shivers up your spine, as well as other creepy messages.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Spencer1221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xlightswitch View Post
    Did you not read the post?
    /FP I read it quickly I was too excited :/ sorry bout that...... /FP /FP /FP
    I honestly don't know why this dragon is here....

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer OneEye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    856

    Default

    My question... Is It Worth It?
    Remember: Don't Ever Play Or Host A Drop Game!!!

    Checkout My Latest YouTube Video!





    Click The image Below To Subscribe To My Channel!
    http://zachrip.net/ytsig.php?username=OneEyeGrowtopia
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    SUBSCRIBE! SUBSCRIBE! SUBSCRIBE![/TD]

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneEye View Post
    My question... Is It Worth It?
    I rather use a g rod
    Nvm since u can't unsacrifice
    I'm gonna keep the rod
    Ign : iSuckyz
    Level: 79

    VISIT VENDNG FOR EVENT ITEMS FOR YOUR LIFE GOALS!

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer ADMex1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneEye View Post
    My question... Is It Worth It?
    If Locke doesn't come within the next week, its a worthwhile investment. Golden Rod can be gotten anytime. Cursed Rod (asumedly) cannot.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer iCantDancee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    My babe
    Posts
    2,996

    Default

    I really like the effects. Theres really good upsides but also downsides. Thinking of getting one now. Anyone know the price of Golden Rod?
    Ya boy Dancey.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Raikun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Steam Library
    Posts
    642

    Default

    Wait wait wait, when halloween event ends, it will still send you to growganoth?

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    The Growtopia Economy
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raikun View Post
    Wait wait wait, when halloween event ends, it will still send you to growganoth?
    I was also thinking about this. What happens if they nerfed Cursed Fishing Rod like
    Egg Hunting Basket.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Spencer1221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iCantDancee View Post
    I really like the effects. Theres really good upsides but also downsides. Thinking of getting one now. Anyone know the price of Golden Rod?
    10 Dls...... Its expensive
    I honestly don't know why this dragon is here....

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •