Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: 1000th day!

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer SilentDogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    1,423

    Default 1000th day!

    This is amazing, I never knew I would come this far in Growtopia. This is my 1000th day playing this game.
    I just want to say a special thanks to those who were involved in my Growtopia life, for accepting
    me for who I am, thank you for making me who I am today!

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  257.5 KB
    In game information
    IGN - SilentDogs
    Level: 56
    WOTD(s) - ChillyBreeze (Sold), ForumersLand, SilentDogs

    I'm a proud 2013 player!

    Guides
    What to E-mail support, what not
    Legendary Guide
    Think before you "hate"
    Ultimate farming guide

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Equine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    im not as think as you drunk i am
    Posts
    3,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentDogs View Post
    This is amazing, I never knew I would come this far in Growtopia. This is my 1000th day playing this game.
    I just want to say a special thanks to those who were involved in my Growtopia life, for accepting
    me for who I am, thank you for making me who I am today!

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  257.5 KB
    get a lyfe
    send memes to relieve my pain

    >: p

  3. #3
    Lesser Knight Spoder Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentDogs View Post
    This is amazing, I never knew I would come this far in Growtopia. This is my 1000th day playing this game.
    I just want to say a special thanks to those who were involved in my Growtopia life, for accepting
    me for who I am, thank you for making me who I am today!

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  257.5 KB
    Congrats, I just hit my 1000th day 5 days ago on my main account.
    I am just an alt. I won't tell you whos alt though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingmai View Post
    Hello im real @Zfert.
    Because of the news above,ya,I quitted gt becos I will banned in maxly 5 days. If u meet @Zfart or @Zfort, theyre be fake. So @Hamumu, @Solorien, @Hamumu, sorry to say. I quitted forever (left 1 days) so @Seth and @Hamumu, erm u might make list me as permaremoved mod. If I online, that @Zfert is fake.@Zfart is faker.

    This is real zfert. Signed.
    Regards,
    @Zfert
    Forum name KINGmai
    Quote Originally Posted by |ThyLuigi| View Post
    Seems legit.

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard kosiarz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentDogs View Post
    This is amazing, I never knew I would come this far in Growtopia. This is my 1000th day playing this game.
    I just want to say a special thanks to those who were involved in my Growtopia life, for accepting
    me for who I am, thank you for making me who I am today!

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  257.5 KB
    Congratulations Wow !
    Visit my world newinformations for informations about new updates
    Also see my parkour world tankparkour

    IGN : kosiarz
    Level 51
    Awesomness 53%
    Achievements 61/100

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    8,943

    Default

    I'm older den u, get wrekt.




    I'm Done

  6. #6

    Default Congrats on the 1000th day! Keep on playing GT!

    Well, I just wanna say congrats on playing GT for 1000 days! Lots of dedication! -ADBear7

    - - - Updated - - -

    ThyLuigi, Please be nicer to your fellow Growtopians. -ADBear7

    - - - Updated - - -

    Attention fellow Growtopians! I'm sad to see so many scammers in Growtopia If you come across a drop game or ANY type of scam or casino report immediately and leave. You can get punished just by being in a scam world. Just a friendly reminder -ADBear7

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer SilentDogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    1,423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ADBear7 View Post
    Attention fellow Growtopians! I'm sad to see so many scammers in Growtopia If you come across a drop game or ANY type of scam or casino report immediately and leave. You can get punished just by being in a scam world. Just a friendly reminder -ADBear7
    Most of us forumers are experienced players. I should you should be saying this in-game - to those who are less expereienced - you can be helping out a lot of players in game!
    In game information
    IGN - SilentDogs
    Level: 56
    WOTD(s) - ChillyBreeze (Sold), ForumersLand, SilentDogs

    I'm a proud 2013 player!

    Guides
    What to E-mail support, what not
    Legendary Guide
    Think before you "hate"
    Ultimate farming guide

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer FrostFireGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    I got ran over at kyderby
    Posts
    693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ADBear7 View Post
    Well, I just wanna say congrats on playing GT for 1000 days! Lots of dedication! -ADBear7

    - - - Updated - - -

    ThyLuigi, Please be nicer to your fellow Growtopians. -ADBear7

    - - - Updated - - -

    Attention fellow Growtopians! I'm sad to see so many scammers in Growtopia If you come across a drop game or ANY type of scam or casino report immediately and leave. You can get punished just by being in a scam world. Just a friendly reminder -ADBear7
    Give me a fire wand when your a mod pls


    You will never get mod like that, its obvious you only joined the forums to try get mod…


    2obvious that ur mini modding

    1 post xddd
    Goals:
    Get focused eyes (44 Tokens :l )
    Play for 2 years (✓) Nailed it! Just completed 3rd year

    My WOTDs:
    DEADWASTELAND

    Things I've achieved
    The first to get Ring Of Water
    The first to get 2 Ring Of Waters
    The first to obtain a golden heart crystal from the golden booty chests

    Trying to get back into growtopia

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    visit cloud city, take a left down rainy street, then you jump off a bridge. you'll see me in hell
    Posts
    182

    Default

    NEWB 63 FIRES PUT OUT HAH! I HAV 38 DIRTS NEWB GET SHR3KT.


    Just kidding master please don't hurt me D:

  10. #10

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    how do i add location?
    Posts
    872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ADBear7 View Post
    Well, I just wanna say congrats on playing GT for 1000 days! Lots of dedication! -ADBear7

    - - - Updated - - -

    ThyLuigi, Please be nicer to your fellow Growtopians. -ADBear7

    - - - Updated - - -

    Attention fellow Growtopians! I'm sad to see so many scammers in Growtopia If you come across a drop game or ANY type of scam or casino report immediately and leave. You can get punished just by being in a scam world. Just a friendly reminder -ADBear7
    hey there kindness! i'm glad to see you crawled your way back onto the forums!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •