Thread: Problem with @AV8R

Lesser Wizard

Exclamation Problem with @AV8R

I'll be honest, I know I think I shouldn't talk about mods specially on the forums, but I just don't like him.

@AV8R is so mean to people when he bans people. He usually suspends people.

Brenn for example. He didn't do anything and he is suspended because of @AV8R.

I thought @AV8R was cool at first and I didn't get his haters, but now I understand.

If possible, @AV8R should be un-modded! If you don't agree with this, then don't.

ANOTHER PROBLEM:

When @AV8R is on, over 10k people log off.

I've seen people posting things on Instagram about theese things. Theese things are proved!

Quote Originally Posted by Galic View Post
    I'll be honest, I know I think I shouldn't talk about mods specially on the forums, but I just don't like him.

@AV8R is so mean to people when he bans people. He usually suspends people.

Brenn for example. He didn't do anything and he is suspended because of @AV8R.

I thought @AV8R was cool at first and I didn't get his haters, but now I understand.

If possible, @AV8R should be un-modded! If you don't agree with this, then don't.

ANOTHER PROBLEM:

When @AV8R is on, over 10k people log off.

I've seen people posting things on Instagram about theese things. Theese things are proved!
    Ugh I hate these brenn suck ups... AV8R is one of the best mods to ever rocket to growtopia and that rule of swear = ban is well deserving. Don't like it go join your kind in another game.
    My name is Hammerkraz

Thanks for this Troll

If you can do the crime, you can do the time

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hammerkraz View Post
    Ugh I hate these brenn suck ups... AV8R is one of the best mods to ever rocket to growtopia and that rule of swear = ban is well deserving. Don't like it go join your kind in another game.
    I agree with this guy ^^

Banned

If you have an issue with a mod doing something wrong (AN ACTUAL WRONG THING, not logging on and thus causing everyone to log off, which is totally absurd), feel free to report it to support@growtopiagame.com . These rumors and speculations are stupid and we've investigated this stuff a million times and it's all lies. People who get banned - surprise surprise - don't LIKE to be banned, so they complain about it. Av8r has been doing a great job punishing people.

If you don't wanna get banned, then stop shouting profanity at our mods, scamming people, and broadcasting sex talk. It's not hard to follow the rules.