Thread: Daily Challenges! UNFAIR?

Lesser Knight

Question Daily Challenges! UNFAIR?

Maybe or maybe not.

Basically, events like these should be open and possible to all GT players. I think it'd be wonderful if daily challenges are random. Random, in means of it being hard or sometimes moderate, or sometimes, really, really, easy. With that condition, high amount of chances will be given to all and anybody could win. Newbies or not. Although, hate shouldn't be given to those who wins. If you think of it, they still gave their efforts into winning, so, yeah. No hate. We just need to learn to accept it. Who agrees? Welp! Cheers, mate!

Don't think anyone cares anymore.

Thumbs up

i agree (10 chars)
    this is boring
    Add me on discord
    holaloh#9553

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sasseh View Post
    Maybe or maybe not.

Basically, events like these should be open and possible to all GT players. I think it'd be wonderful if daily challenges are random. Random, in means of it being hard or sometimes moderate, or sometimes, really, really, easy. With that condition, high amount of chances will be given to all and anybody could win. Newbies or not. Although, hate shouldn't be given to those who wins. If you think of it, they still gave their efforts into winning, so, yeah. No hate. We just need to learn to accept it. Who agrees? Welp! Cheers, mate!
    Mabye your just to lazy to buy surgery tools wolf whistles and do some parkour or surgery? Usual growtopian

Lesser Knight

Speaking for the mass, that's what I do, sire. Ta!

Sorry, but Seth won't change his mind. This update is confirmed for rich only. If you want to participate, go to your farm world and farm all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    However, keep in mind getting 1st place will be astronomically difficult and most people will never win. (A single 1st place winner, 500,000 people logging on that day.. not good odds)

We try to provide a range of things/rarity and the "Crown" that 1st place gets will be extremely valuable because of this, as compared to say, easy to win things by other "minigames" like at the Carnival.

For instance, "legendary items" are even rarer and most people will never get one, but just HAVING them out there makes the game better and having one makes it that much more of an accomplishment if that makes any sense. Some challenges will be helped by being popular, others won't.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Indicative View Post
    Sorry, but Seth won't change his mind. This update is confirmed for rich only. If you want to participate, go to your farm world and farm all day.
    My, that really is a challenge. Anyways, just to clear it off. I didn't post this just because I thought it was unfair or that I cannot afford it. Efforts are all there is to winning. Does it really matter what your status is? Basically, hard work defines who or what you are. I also used that title for general application, not for my personal views. Well then, good luck to everyone who will participate. Keep your egos in check and your head on the game. Cheers!