Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: ANVIL RECIPE

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Deno855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,792

    Default ANVIL RECIPE

    Its from

    WOLF WORLD

    Credits : Fabulara

    2 whistles in beta makes sense right

    GO GET EM!
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 64
    Gems: 263k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Deno855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcat View Post
    Did you get one from WOLF WORLD?
    Fabulara says and i think itslogical
    Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
    IGN: Deno855
    TRUE OG
    Level: 64
    Gems: 263k / 1mil
    WLS: Who even cares its the effort
    Instagram: @deno855_gt

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,697

    Default

    Shes such a lier man.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer IC Growtopia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    143RAEFARMS
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    Hey Deno, how about you only give us recipes that have been tested and proved?
    kys

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Lionex01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In your mind.
    Posts
    3,866

    Default

    Yeah don't bring on the hype unless it's proven. Atleast say theory or possible or something.
    Hello

    "Be the change that you wish to see in the world"

  6. #6
    thepigfarmer
    Guest

    Default

    It's not, and stop trusting her. I did the wolf parkour 20 times and got none so don't think 2 whistles will do enough. It would have spread if it was whistles since we had 2 wolf whistle events. She is just getting rich over this.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,697

    Default

    A bud of mine bought recipe from her and she said by getting in the top three.. Lie.
    I was there when she was with Jakeshore, she said it was a recipe and she forgot the last item.
    Then she said it had to do with the Vaporizer, Im choosing not to trust her, shes desperately trying to get rich by changing the "recipe" everytime.
    How many wls do you thing shes gained since then?

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer King902's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Behind Mahhtin
    Posts
    3,546

    Default

    You are so gullible Deno.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Spyroboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    3,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deno855 View Post
    Its from

    WOLF WORLD

    Credits : Fabulara

    2 whistles in beta makes sense right

    GO GET EM!
    We had the whistles because of THE BLOCK DENO! And maybe the wolf sprit.

  10. #10
    Squire Bluexi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ukraine,Kiev.
    Posts
    14

    Thumbs down

    Deno,Stop trust she!She lies,you say to she say to it from Locke.After from anything else.And it from wolfworld...What NEXT!?
    In beta 2 Wolf Whistles was gived i think for Wolf Dailly Challenge.And this will be logick.Or like why was gived 100 lb Whale?!

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    440

    Default

    newnews says anvil is from wolf world.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer Gooseneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Winston Salem, NC
    Posts
    2,807

    Default

    If it had an actual recipe, and it was sold, don't you think there would be more in game?

    Started game June 2013 and Forums August 2013
    Old IGN and forum name Ngreenwood74
    Created NASDAQ with my good friend Queenburt
    IGN: Gooseneck Level: 100
    Hours Played: 10,000
    Punched:25.5 million times!
    Guild: Slaves

  13. #13

    Default

    Yeah... I think this not so easy to get cause still just one in the game. Maybe need some event stuff or rare drop from something (breaking steel seems logical)

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland  Nationality:   Polish
    Posts
    13,585

    Default

    If it was wolf world, somebody would've got it during the wolf world daily challenges.
    There were people doing over 9,000 wolf worlds, for crying out loud.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

    oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

  15. #15

    Default

    Btw anvil no have rarity? A seen few posts but why you sure in that?

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer ElectroDream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3BBD View Post
    newnews says anvil is from wolf world.
    The owner reads the forum daily.

    IGN: electrodream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    WOTD count: 23
    Forumers' VIP pass: StarboardFTW.

    To clarify, I'm not an Australian citizen but I'm an Indonesian studying abroad.

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Slayer7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    2,872

    Default

    This is like your third time making a thread like this. Stop Spamming, Unless you have proof don't give a recipe and how do you know fab knows it ?
    wow nice picture

    Selling Cheap Startopia Role +All Startopia Items and Upgrades @7vend - Daily Restock!

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Gooseneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Winston Salem, NC
    Posts
    2,807

    Default

    I don't think anyone knows if it has rarity, because the owner placed it then sold it. Has to be a rare drop from somewhere, because owner would be making them and placing them to not reveal recipe.

    Started game June 2013 and Forums August 2013
    Old IGN and forum name Ngreenwood74
    Created NASDAQ with my good friend Queenburt
    IGN: Gooseneck Level: 100
    Hours Played: 10,000
    Punched:25.5 million times!
    Guild: Slaves

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer 0kt0b3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    If it was wolf world, somebody would've got it during the wolf world daily challenges.
    There were people doing over 9,000 wolf worlds, for crying out loud.
    You got a point for every second left after completion of a wolfworld, not for every wolfworld completed. I'm betting that the top three people did around 100 wolfworlds, not 9,000+ lol
    IGN: Peryton


    Level: 91
    HQ: CAVES
    Discord: Peryton#3621
    Guild: Caves

    Joined Growtopia: July 22, 2013
    Joined forums: August 7, 2013



  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    544b3639
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooseneck View Post
    If it had an actual recipe, and it was sold, don't you think there would be more in game?
    Nope. Because people doesn't use wolf whistles, they only resell them. No one's interested in wasting their wls to get something that they can't even use without a smithing ring. The few people who actually do wolf world didn't get an anvil because it's rare to get.
    Apparently PASSED got a Anvil. Wouldn't surprise me, he spammed wolf whistles like crazy in the last challenge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooseneck View Post
    I don't think anyone knows if it has rarity, because the owner placed it then sold it. Has to be a rare drop from somewhere, because owner would be making them and placing them to not reveal recipe.
    Did you ever hear of Growtopia Amateurz? If you didn't check it.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •