Thread: The crystalchallenge

Master Sorcerer

Default The crystalchallenge

Ok... Im think maybe devs need to rethink the geiger thing...
    Geigerfarms is bannable yet we get big amounts of harmonic crystals from both ringmaster and now the challenge...
    Maybe its time to remove the stupid blocks cuz seriously there is to many items to be found with geiger and this challenge... Well
    IGN:BlueBuzz
    LvL:125

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by mathiglia View Post
    Geigerfarms is bannable yet we get big amounts of harmonic crystals from both ringmaster and now the challenge...
    Maybe its time to remove the stupid blocks cuz seriously there is to many items to be found with geiger and this challenge... Well
    Ikr, who wants 'Stuff Blocks from geiger.

Wish those Green and Blue Stuff were spliceable, and not geiger-obtainable
    I'm gone

When did Geiger farm become a bannable offence? If you hunt for Geiger by walking through your farm, it's legal, what is illegal is you leaving an alt on for days using the afk Geiger farm. If you got banned for using a Geiger farm, you better email support for the real reason, as far as I know, Geiger farm was never illegal, it was only nerfed. So people can't make use of afk Geiger farming.
    In-active until I’m sure of what I want in life.

[left]Instagram: @merwagish |•| Line: murigame |•| telegram: @ws_alche

Master Sorcerer

Default WHO Said anything of anyone get banned?

This was not about anyone getting banned? I was refering to AFK farms yes and the comment that AFK during lunch might be safe but u never know thats why now AFK farming is out .
    And yes u can use your geiger walking through your farm finding crystals noone Said u couldnt?. My thought was that maybe they added the blocks to down the amount of crystals found before and now they added nuclear fuel and some fragments too so there is alot of things found by geiger.
    I personally thing that it Would be fun to accomplish things on your own work meaning finding your own fragments and crystals or whatever... But with this setup its nearly impossible

i made a thread a while back about the block stuff things but it got a lot of negative comments

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Quote Originally Posted by mathiglia View Post
    The Challenge is also unfair for new players or players that are not wealthy enough

Bannable as in? If you said i was wrong in my previous reply.

If there is any changes to the geiger hunting, it'd be ruining the crystals economy, i think its good right now, crystals being rare and all, it's the same as surgery, you wouldn't like it if you get thingamabob every surgery right, making thingamabob a 1 wl item due to it being so common?
    In-active until I’m sure of what I want in life.

[left]Instagram: @merwagish |•| Line: murigame |•| telegram: @ws_alche

Quote Originally Posted by Meranda View Post

If there is any changes to the geiger hunting, it'd be ruining the crystals economy, i think its good right now, crystals being rare and all, it's the same as surgery, you wouldn't like it if you get thingamabob every surgery right, making thingamabob a 1 wl item due to it being so common?
    Agreed,Geiger Hunts are actually pretty Easy but it requires lots of Patience.
    IGN: Nupthial
    Personal announcements will be listed "here."

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Meranda View Post

True... rare they should be... My thought was that with the amount of harmonic crystals ringmaster gives and so on and the new items added... IMO too much

Lets just Agree that we disagree 😉

You shouldn't complain. The geiger is pretty much free, once you get one. (Only takes a while to recharge)

Riddle me this, would you rather if the geiger was a consumable? No? Then don't complain that it's difficult to find x item.

ok y'all the pics back

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    You shouldn't complain. The geiger is pretty much free, once you get one. (Only takes a while to recharge)

Riddle me this, would you rather if the geiger was a consumable? No? Then don't complain that it's difficult to find x item.
    So harsh words... Tell me am I right to have an opinion of My own? And if not Will you tell me when I have the right to speak My mind? And also tell me when i have the right to complain too so that I know that in the future... And to answer your question about It beeing a consumable... Eum no I dont think I would like that... Whatever that has to do with anything...

Im kinda guessing this is one of the few times I Will have expressed My thoughts since its clear that If someone disagrees... Well

Admins you may close this thread its not benneficial to anyone ty kindly 😃

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post

"It could be so much worse so there's absolutely nothing wrong with it!"
    No, stuff is pretty dumb