Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CHRISTMAS NARRATIVE CONTEST!

Lesser Knight

Talking CHRISTMAS NARRATIVE CONTEST!

CHRISTMAS NARRATIVE CONTEST WINNERS!

Before that, I would like to tell you guys that I have made some criteria for a reason. I wanted to see how you guys would manage to create a wonderful, yet limited output. I wanted to see your creativeness at work. I wanted to see if you guys could follow such simple rules. This is a formal writing and for those who did not manage to gain anything, think again! Slowly, you'll learn how to make outputs a little better. Bit by bit, your imaginations will grow wild and will do wonderful things! I've seen a lot with potential. I hope you somehow learned from this wee event of mine. Congratulations to all! I also am sorry for any complaints about my decisions. I am very strict when it comes to grammar, honestly, but I don't mean any harm. Some outputs were judged and weren't chosen, because of it being grammatically incorrect. Again, sorry!

NOW, FOR THE WINNERS!

TOP 3 - G4mingReaper winning 5 WORLD LOCKS

TOP 2 - Dancanban winning 10 WORLD LOCKS

TOP 1 - Masqueraded winning 15 WORLD LOCKS

Now, for the winners, I will send you a message, confirming you have won. It will contain my directions on how to retrieve your prizes, so please, make sure to read your inbox! Congratulations to all.

PS; Yes, there's more! Like I said, I've seen some with potential, so be aware and also check your inbox! You'll never know if I dropped a message saying I would like to give a tad bit of token of appreciation for your works.

Merry Christmas to all and congratulations! Please, let us all accept the outcome. I'd like to thank everybody for participating! Enjoy your holidays. Cheers!
    Last edited by Sasseh; 12-24-2015 at 11:54 AM.

Default Christmas

One day in the land of Turkey a girl named Tracey was out in the forest to hunt for some food. She lived by herself in the forest in a small cabin made of wood. She searched and searched until she found a deer drinking some water by the river. She grabbed her bow and arrow and quickly made the shot. She brought the deer back to her cabin and ate it for supper. On an early morning the next day, her dog Trixie was barking out loud. Tracey rushed outside to her dog and saw a small man about 2-3 feet tall that looked like an elf. The man's appearance mesmerized her and tried to go closer to him. The man got afraid and ran away. Tracey and her dog rushed to try and catch up with the man.

They lost sight of the elf and a snow storm came up. They couldn't find their way back to the cabin since the snow storm blinded them. They noticed a strange red blinking light ahead and they approached it. They found out where the strange light came from and it was a reindeer tied up to a huge sleigh. The sleigh had a whole mountain full of boxes and gifts. They heard someone coming to the sleigh and they quickly hid in the sleigh with gifts. They got worried when they seemed to be high above the sky. Tracey took a peek outside and got shocked when they were really high above ground. She noticed the elf which she saw back at the forest with a Fat man sitting and holding a list. One of the gifts dropped on the elf's head and Tracey got spotted. Tracey slowly introduced herself to the elf and Santa. Santa was pleased that she was in his sleigh and asked her for some help. Tracey helped Santa drop off the gifts one by one and asked santa why he does this. Santa explained that he is the person who gives joy and happiness during December 25th so the people wouldn't be sad when the next year starts. Santa's job was done and Tracey and her dog came back to the cabin with gifts and presents.
    The End.

IGN: Triangles (from G4mingReaper)
    Level: 82
    Guild:Derby
    Growtopia Join Date: October 7, 2013

If you're looking for me in-game, I got banned and support team is useless.

Santa Wars.-adventures of Lukeworm skeezwalker.

Narrator: if there's one thing I'm sure of, it's that nothing is stronger then a young boys wish.
    Well, besides nuclear weapons, but you get the point.

Lukeworm scheezwalker , was a boy that had a wish, well, two wishes, one was to get 50 d locks in growtopia and the other was to meet Santa. He stood in front of his wooden table, writing a letter to good old Saint Nick.

"Santa Claus. All I want for Christmas is a light saber toy and d locks."

The young boy kept his note under his bed while he slept until it was the Christmas Eve.
    We went out of his room, and to his surprise, he saw his brother wearing a horse head . "I'm Rudolph" the man said. "Ok can you mail my letter to Santa?" Asked Lukeworm.

"Ok " said Rudolph?.
    The days went faster and faster. Until. It was Christmas Eve. Lukeworm ran to the chimney to find Santa. But no luck.

Just then, he heard a "Ho Ho ho.." From outside.
    It Was Santa! He came!

But his ho ho ho seemed like a cry for distress.. And to his surprise, he saw the sleigh lying on their front yard and the reindeer lying on the floor. Just then, a weird figure pushed a injured Santa onto the ground. Could it be? It was lukeworms brother, wearing the horse head!

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT GIVING ME WHAT I WANTED!" Said the disguised brother before he grabbed a reindeer horn, about to slash it onto Santa.

"NOT HAPPENIG!" Said Lukeworm as he punched his brother in the stomach.
    His brother started to remove the horse head, but instead of seeing his brothers face, he saw a weird creature with two horns and snarling teeth. It was the shadow of Santa, Prampus.

The creature started at Lukeworm, before trying to stretch his ears and remove his sight of hearing.

But before he could, Santa casted a magical spell that turned prampus into gingerbread. The gigantic bread man vanished, never to be seen, for now.

Santa shakes lukeworms hand, before handing him a present. "What about the-" "shhhhhh". Santa replied before Lukeworm could finish his scentance.

"Merry Christmas!" Shouted Santa as he drove his sleigh into the sky, while biting the hand of a giant gingerbread man.

The next day Lukeworm opens his present and saw the lightsaber toy that Santa have him. He smiled as he realized attached to it was a bauble with the words "Lukeworm skeezwalker-a hero" on it.
    He smiled before heading into growtopia. Sure enough, there were d locks.

Dirt locks.

He grabbed his brothers horse head mask and said .
    "I will finish what you have started."
    hello

Grossout event items are underrated, eyes on stalks are a masterpiece.

A Letter To Santa From Mom
    Dear Santa,

I've been a good mom all year. I've fed, cleaned and cuddled my two children on demand, visited the doctor's office more than my doctor, sold sixty-two cases of candy bars to raise money to plant a shade tree on the school playground and figured out how to attach nine patches onto my daughter's girl scout sash with staples and a glue gun.

I was hoping you could spread my list out over several Christmases, since I had to write this letter with my son's red crayon, on the back of a receipt in the laundry room between cycles, and who knows when I'll find anymore free time in the next 18 years.

Here are my Christmas wishes:

I'd like a pair of legs that don't ache after a day of chasing kids (in any color, except purple, which I already have) and arms that don't flap in the breeze but are strong enough to carry a screaming toddler out of the candy aisle in the grocery store. I'd also like a waist, since I lost mine somewhere in the seventh month of my last pregnancy. If you're hauling big ticket items this year I'd like a car with fingerprint resistant windows and a radio that only plays adult music; a television that doesn't broadcast any programs containing talking animals; and a refrigerator with a secret compartment behind the crisper where I can hide to talk on the phone.

On the practical side, I could use a talking daughter doll that says, "Yes, Mommy" to boost my parental confidence, along with one potty-trained toddler, two kids who don't fight and three pairs of jeans that will zip all the way up without the use of power tools. I could also use a recording of Tibetan monks chanting, "Don't eat in the living room" and 'Take your hands off your brother,' because my voice seems to be just out of my children's hearing range and can only be heard by the dog. And please don't forget the Playdoh Travel Pack, the hottest stocking stuffer this year for mothers of preschoolers. It comes in three fluorescent colors and is guaranteed to crumble on any carpet making the in-laws' house seem just like mine. If it's too late to find any of these products, I'd settle for enough time to brush my teeth and comb my hair in the same morning, or the luxury of eating food warmer than room temperature without it being served in a Styrofoam container. If you don't mind I could also use a few Christmas miracles to brighten the holiday season. Would it be too much trouble to declare ketchup a vegetable? It will clear my conscience immensely. It would be helpful if you could coerce my children to help around the house without demanding payment as if they were the bosses of an organized crime family; or if my toddler didn't look so cute sneaking downstairs to eat contraband ice cream in his pajamas at midnight.

Well, Santa, the buzzer on the dryer is ringing and my son saw my feet under the laundry room door. I think he wants his crayon back. Have a safe trip and remember to leave your wet boots by the chimney and come in and dry off by the fire so you don't catch a cold. Help yourself to cookies on the table but don't eat too many or leave crumbs on the carpet.

Yours Always...Mom.

P.S. - One more thing... you can cancel all my requests if you can keep my children young enough to believe in Santa.

Sorry its not about meeting Santa, i tought you would like to read it and i wanted to be Original.
    MERRY XMAS
    IGN: Meruemu
    Lvl: 52 ()
    ^~^

I read these narratives with the voice of Morgan Freeman in my head .___.
    ​IGN: Noobeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Turtle
    Watch out for those greedy scammers and use your brain!
    I sell Puzzle Bricks and Haunted Darkness at SKYDVENDS!
    V How to confuse people V

Banned

it was december 25th at 2:30 a.m. when i heard noises downstairs, so i went to see what the heck was happening and saw my mom and dad with presents next to the christmas tree, i said:

me: yo, what's going on?

mom: nothin'. santa claus doesn't exist.

me: y u do dis 2 me?

dad: idk.

One day, there was an orphanage. The names were: Holly, Jolly, Bolly, and Dew.
    So, it was a beautiful day in the orphanage. And guess what? Someone is getting adopted on that day. The family spends their vacation near to that orphanage. So they decided to adopt someone. While Mrs. Lobby is handling the papers, the family is to pick 1 to take home...and they picked....HOLLY!

So they went home happily with Holly. While they were fixing the Christmas Tree, Holly's sister were fighting, including her. "Santa Clause is real!" said the 2 sisters to Holly. "NO, he is not real!". Then, their parents ask why they were fighting, and the 2 sisters said, "Holly does not believe in Santa!". "I'll just go back to the orphanage" shouted Holly. Their mother, father, and the 2 girls were sad to hear what Holly just said.

They took Holly back. "Why, what happened?" asked Mrs. Lobby. "It's a complicated story" they said. The orphans asked Holly, "Did they hurt you?" said Jolly, "No, they did not" answered Holly. "Then why did you come back?" all of them asked. "They wanted me to believe in Santa Clause" said Holly laughing. "WHAT?! You din't believe in Santa?!" they exclaimed. Bolly said, "Don't worry, we'll make Holly believe in Santa". "How?" They said. "In 12:00 Santa will be coming over". So they hid under the table, and guess what? Santa came. "Santa!" Holly exclaimed. "Sorry I didn't believe in you". "It's ok Holly, it's Christmas anyways."

The End.
    Last edited by Viju; 12-13-2015 at 01:06 PM.
    Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

In-Game Name: Viju
    Content Moderator at Growtopia Wikia since November 23, 2018
    Discord Tag: Viju#7557
    Former Forum Name: Mijuki04
    IG: @onlinepricechecker

Banned

The Smith family was a pertinent participant in the upper class, and typical to the stereotype, disregarded Christmas for what it truly was. Per the norm, year after year the children were spoiled by their parents far too much, with the quantitative and qualitative aspects perfectly sloped at one on the graph. Increasingly bold, each year their children would ask for more and more, eventually conforming to their parents' perspective on the holiday: only gifts mattered. They never longed for a visit from Santa as any youth would; they never knew the term humility and those that followed. They were, for the most part, above Christmas. Unprecedentedly, the life lesson arrived more prominently on their family trip to the North Pole.

When the children arrived, they immediately rushed into the cabin. The chilling arctic winds pierced through the thick layer of gluttonous pride and targeted every inch of the lost spirits. They trip was more about taking in the beauty of the northern lands than anything, but they could never denounce the events that transpired, leading them into a shred of humility. After exiting the heavy doors of the quaint cabin, the Smiths traveled into an area where there was an mysterious, unprecedented light. Unlike the aurora borealis, these lights were plaintive, carrying a saturnine attitude that inanimate objects should not carry. As they wandered subconsciously toward the lights, the mood grew even more dreary.

Upon arrival, the Smiths were greeted by a group of shorter men — predominantly harmless — of which the family decided to play along. Before explicable nature allowed the evasive situations to be circumlocutory, the man in the red suit himself appeared. A solemn look swept across his face when he saw his guests. As he opened his mouth to speak, the family stopped listening. Whatever fictitious character this was, the family cared not to be involved in the roleplay. As the wise words were turned a blind eye to, the vacuous vanities viciously vanished in them, leaving the family pompous in the face of such meaningful conversation. "The reason you have been ignored," he began, "is because you have failed to embrace the festivities that make Christmas such a magical time — the family, the generosity, the genuineness — all ignored for the sake of spoils. As your heart grows colder, expect treatment that way, for karma is always at work and haunts those that consciously disregard the frangible ideals of this wondrous holiday." As the man stopped speaking, he turned away and recalled the same lure that made being a professional charity his occupation: the joyous smiles when families got together to see others so happy. He knew deep down that the family was a lost cause, but also hoped that not only he would talk sense into them.

IGN: Masqueraded
    Last edited by Masqueraded; 12-13-2015 at 05:43 PM.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Masqueraded View Post
    I will reserve this spot; I have a question regarding my entry. The criterion that says each paragraph must be "maxed with 5-10 sentences" means that the paragraphs must not exceed ten sentences in length, meaning that the story must be told in thirty sentences at the most?
    Yes. Good luck.

T'was the night before growmas, and our protagonist eagerly awaits SanTeh Clawz's arrival

PerTehDoh's mum: oi nub get to bed

PerTehDoh: aww... but I wanz meet modderz

Per's mum: I told you, SanTeh isnt going to come unless your fast asleep

PerTehDoh: aww... that sucks.... I'll... head to bed soon... I want to stare at the stars

Per's mum: hmm... ok... goodnight love you

PerTehDoh: love you too...

*pertehdoh stares out the window directly into the sky... then he notices a very bright star,
    only it wasnt a star it was something.....heading STRAIGHT AT PERTEHDOH'S HOUSE*

*crash!*

PerTehDoh: what was that? It crashed in the front lawn

*pertehdoh runs outside in nothing but a singlet towards the crash site*

???: ouch.... my thinking bone...

PerTehDoh: HOLY GROLY TAMOLES its SanTeh!

SanTeh: who...what...ehh.... oh.... Per.... yes... I am SanTeh

Per: how did you know my name?

SanTeh: ... Im SanTeh... I know everything about everyone... naughty and nice... sugar and spice...

Per: cool... why are you here....

SanTeh: rocketjumping malfunctions.... my elves designed a new way to get around.... honestly they're
    idiots... playing nothing but TF2 and WoW for 363 days straight....

Per: umm ok... where were you supposed to go?

SanTeh: New Zealand....

Per: really? Thats not to far.... I can help you get there anyway.... its a MUCH easier way then
    rocketjumping *pulls out dirt and cave seed, mixes them together*

SanTeh: whats that?

Per: Its a door... i just set it to a destination....and TADA! instant teleportation....

SanTeh: thankyou for helping me Per.... I may visit again.... oh and Per...

Per: yea santeh?

SanTeh: put on some pants please...

Per: oh... lol... ok bye SanTeh...

*SanTeh left, 2 others here*

THE END

-PerTehDoh
    Ubisoft < UGTeam .

thanks for medal hammerjelly senpai

well... so do I... HOW DID I DO THIS?!

Lesser Wizard

Like most kids, Sadie Adam had a list of requests ready for her meeting with Santa Claus this week. But unlike most kids, the 6-year-old, who has been deaf most of her life, assumed her Christmas wishes would have to be translated by her mother.

However, when Sadie approached Santa at the Westminster, Mass., tree-lighting ceremony, she got a surprise much more exciting than the toy kitchen and baby she’d been pining after.

“Hello, Sadie, merry Christmas,” Santa said, using American Sign Language. Sadie was stunned.

“She literally stopped dead in her tracks, and she just stared at him,” Sadie’s mom, Ronelle Adam, told local news affiliate WCVB Boston.

Adam, whose older daughter, Taylor, is also deaf, contacted the Westminster Police Department when she learned about the tree-lighting, to find out who would be dressing up as Santa and whether they would be willing to learn a little bit of sign language. Westminster Police Chief Salvatore Albert, who has been playing Santa for 15 years, was happy to help out.

The two met at the police station, where Adam taught Albert a few key phrases ahead of the event. When the big day came, Santa was just as excited as Sadie.

“I felt like I was going to tear up also,” Albert said. “I was very happy that I made her day and I made her happy.”

It’s a day Sadie won’t soon forget. Her mother said she and her daughter were watching “The Grinch” the other night, when Sadie told her, “You know Santa knows my name, right?”

Ign: Destruo
    Last edited by Rain Lamberte; 12-20-2015 at 12:21 PM.

On the night before Christmas, Bodil300 could not sleep. He knew that the next day was going to be Christmas. He tossed and turned in bed, thinking about Santa coming through his chimney that night.

Dead into the night, he heard a soft thud outside his bedroom. Getting up, he went out of his room to investigate. When he went out into the living room, he was shocked to find Santa himself standing at the foot of the chimney.

When Santa saw him, he said,"Ah boy, you are supposed to be sleeping! Santa cannot give presents to those who are awake!" Immediately after saying those few sentences, he left through the chimney, boarded his sleigh and flew away.

Lesser Knight

Default TAKE NOTE!

Kindly think it through before you post. Edit your works and its format. I've put a criteria for a reason. It must be formal. Paragraphs and sentences. Do not fill it will spaces for it is inadequate and is very hard to judge. Thank you and good luck, still!

In a land far far away, there lived a shark named Shark. As I said, the land was far far away, so very little living things lived there.

Those that did, died soon after due to the lack of food, leaving Shark and a human there. And this human, oh, he loved to eat shark's fin, so off he went to hunt down Shark.

Little Shark swam in the sea, wandering around the ocean, hoping to meet someone, anyone! And his wish came true, the human found him, and hauled him up onto the fishing boat.

Grinning at his soon to be shark's fin, the human took out a knife from his pocket and sliced off Shark's fin. Blurry with pain, Shark slid back into the ocean, sinking down, unable to swim.

Just then, a splash was heard and Shark spotted a big fat man in red clothes. "Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas, Shark!" The man chuckled, not seeming to notice the Shark's missing fin.

Shark stared back, still sinking, and choked out a greeting. "I see you have lost a fin, and I have a present for you." He reached his hand into his sack and pulled out a new fin before you placing it on Shark's back.

It fit perfectly, and Shark was swimming well in no time. "Thank you! Thank you!" Upon hearing that, the man disappeared with a poof, leaving a bag of everlasting food just for the shark.

And that, was how sharks came to believe in Santa Claus.

(15 sentences) If I win, please put the prize in the display box of HAYNIX, thank you!

I'm SleepyMagnolia
    IGN: SPleaf03
    Level: 27

Friendship is just another way of love.

- Reserved Spot -
    IGN:
    ChoiStar
    Level:
    Rings:
    Ring Of Force
    Ring Of Wisdom
    Dead

Oh and Melanie Martinez sucks.

OK, I'm WAY too lazy to do this.
    Be sure to check out my Instagram at: Ehuds.GT, Thanks!

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by iSkyDoesGTC View Post
    I read these narratives with the voice of Morgan Freeman in my head .___.
    Weird af. XD

Master Sorcerer Muhammad Daniel's Avatar

Narrator :One,single day in somewhere really near to your home (depends) lives a boy named Sam Sammerson.How did I know his name? Well,of course I didn't sneak into his room like a robber and looks at his notebook and check his awful,ugly name writing and then took over 3 hours and 19 minutes to understand his writing.Heheh...heh... Anyway,he didn't believe Santa is actually exist.He believes that his parents are the one who bought the gifts and put them around the pine tree outside of his house because the pine tree are too big to enter the house.

Narrator :Phew! Very tired doing all of the talking.The mineral water quenches my thirst.Okay,back to the topic.It's time for Sam to sleep,but he refuses.So,he goes to the living room and then,he saw something that is making him changing his mind.He want to go to the toilet.Without hesitation,he run as fast as lightning to the toilet.And then,he saw a red coated man with a white beard outside,climbing to the roof.He then heard a loud thud at the living room,leaving a crack at the chimney.Scared,he hides behind the house plant and watch the unbelievable scenes.

Narrator :After the red coated man is about to leave,Sam approaches the red coated man and then he realized it was Santa.The Santa then made a promise with Sam.He said that he will give him a special gift only if Sam can keep a secret about he meet Santa.Sam said okay and then the Santa gave him the special gift as promised.He now believed then existence of the Santa and then the Santa left using the main door,riding his sleigh and Sam watching the Santa boarding the sleigh and then the Santa disappeared from his sight.From now on,he always wait the right moment to open the special gift from Santa.And,he always believe that Santa is actually exist.

-THE END-

My IGN is VoidGear.
    I have a donation boxes at HDSLOW,just in case.
    Last edited by Muhammad Daniel; 12-23-2015 at 03:21 PM.

Lesser Knight

Talking

Keep it coming, guys! I'm seeing a lot with potential.
    IGN: Sasseh

The day I made the worst mistake in my life, was the night before Christmas. I was preparing the stockings, putting up decorations, laughing and having a good time with my family and friends. We were all wishing for a fantastic time the following day, Christmas. After we all had dinner, we went to bed, all prepared for the next day. A few hours into the night, I heard a thump coming from our dining room. I crept down the stairs and slowly tip-toed into the kitchen, looking to see where the noise had come from. In the darkness of night, I saw the intruder, and quickly turned on the lights. The culprit was someone I had never expected it to be. It was a bearded, fat man carrying a bulging sack!

I instinctively asked him what he was doing here and who he was. The fat man told me his name was Santa Claus and he was here to deliver us presents. I was unsure of this, as he was stuffing his face greedily with the cookies and milk we left out. I asked him if I could peek into his sack, to check he was the real Santa Claus. The “Santa” pulled back, obviously trying to hide the contents of the sack and said that he couldn’t do that. Not having proof he was Santa Claus, I called him a fake, a pretend, an impostor. “Santa” then pointed his stubby finger at me and called me a naughty kid, and handed me what looked like a lump of coal. The ‘coal’ I was given was just an ordinary rock, painted over with kiddie paints. Seeing this only as a break-in, I instantly called the cops and had him arrested for robbery. The next morning, no one in my neighborhood had gotten a present from Santa.

IGN: Dancanban

Good luck y'all!

PS: If this has too much fancy vocabulary, I'm sorry :P

PS#2: I won't be able to collect any prize in person, go to FOREVERSUMMER if i win.
    oh hello