Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CHRISTMAS NARRATIVE CONTEST!

Lesser Knight

Default TAKE NOTE!

Kindly think it through before you post. Edit your works and its format. I've put a criteria for a reason. It must be formal. Paragraphs and sentences. Do not fill it will spaces for it is inadequate and is very hard to judge. Thank you and good luck, still!

In a land far far away, there lived a shark named Shark. As I said, the land was far far away, so very little living things lived there.

Those that did, died soon after due to the lack of food, leaving Shark and a human there. And this human, oh, he loved to eat shark's fin, so off he went to hunt down Shark.

Little Shark swam in the sea, wandering around the ocean, hoping to meet someone, anyone! And his wish came true, the human found him, and hauled him up onto the fishing boat.

Grinning at his soon to be shark's fin, the human took out a knife from his pocket and sliced off Shark's fin. Blurry with pain, Shark slid back into the ocean, sinking down, unable to swim.

Just then, a splash was heard and Shark spotted a big fat man in red clothes. "Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas, Shark!" The man chuckled, not seeming to notice the Shark's missing fin.

Shark stared back, still sinking, and choked out a greeting. "I see you have lost a fin, and I have a present for you." He reached his hand into his sack and pulled out a new fin before you placing it on Shark's back.

It fit perfectly, and Shark was swimming well in no time. "Thank you! Thank you!" Upon hearing that, the man disappeared with a poof, leaving a bag of everlasting food just for the shark.

And that, was how sharks came to believe in Santa Claus.

(15 sentences) If I win, please put the prize in the display box of HAYNIX, thank you!

I'm SleepyMagnolia
    IGN: SPleaf03
    Level: 27

Friendship is just another way of love.

- Reserved Spot -
    IGN:
    ChoiStar
    Level:
    Rings:
    Ring Of Force
    Ring Of Wisdom
    Dead

Oh and Melanie Martinez sucks.

OK, I'm WAY too lazy to do this.
    Be sure to check out my Instagram at: Ehuds.GT, Thanks!

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by iSkyDoesGTC View Post
    I read these narratives with the voice of Morgan Freeman in my head .___.
    Weird af. XD

Master Sorcerer Muhammad Daniel's Avatar

Narrator :One,single day in somewhere really near to your home (depends) lives a boy named Sam Sammerson.How did I know his name? Well,of course I didn't sneak into his room like a robber and looks at his notebook and check his awful,ugly name writing and then took over 3 hours and 19 minutes to understand his writing.Heheh...heh... Anyway,he didn't believe Santa is actually exist.He believes that his parents are the one who bought the gifts and put them around the pine tree outside of his house because the pine tree are too big to enter the house.

Narrator :Phew! Very tired doing all of the talking.The mineral water quenches my thirst.Okay,back to the topic.It's time for Sam to sleep,but he refuses.So,he goes to the living room and then,he saw something that is making him changing his mind.He want to go to the toilet.Without hesitation,he run as fast as lightning to the toilet.And then,he saw a red coated man with a white beard outside,climbing to the roof.He then heard a loud thud at the living room,leaving a crack at the chimney.Scared,he hides behind the house plant and watch the unbelievable scenes.

Narrator :After the red coated man is about to leave,Sam approaches the red coated man and then he realized it was Santa.The Santa then made a promise with Sam.He said that he will give him a special gift only if Sam can keep a secret about he meet Santa.Sam said okay and then the Santa gave him the special gift as promised.He now believed then existence of the Santa and then the Santa left using the main door,riding his sleigh and Sam watching the Santa boarding the sleigh and then the Santa disappeared from his sight.From now on,he always wait the right moment to open the special gift from Santa.And,he always believe that Santa is actually exist.

-THE END-

My IGN is VoidGear.
    I have a donation boxes at HDSLOW,just in case.
    Last edited by Muhammad Daniel; 12-23-2015 at 03:21 PM.

Lesser Knight

Talking

Keep it coming, guys! I'm seeing a lot with potential.
    IGN: Sasseh

The day I made the worst mistake in my life, was the night before Christmas. I was preparing the stockings, putting up decorations, laughing and having a good time with my family and friends. We were all wishing for a fantastic time the following day, Christmas. After we all had dinner, we went to bed, all prepared for the next day. A few hours into the night, I heard a thump coming from our dining room. I crept down the stairs and slowly tip-toed into the kitchen, looking to see where the noise had come from. In the darkness of night, I saw the intruder, and quickly turned on the lights. The culprit was someone I had never expected it to be. It was a bearded, fat man carrying a bulging sack!

I instinctively asked him what he was doing here and who he was. The fat man told me his name was Santa Claus and he was here to deliver us presents. I was unsure of this, as he was stuffing his face greedily with the cookies and milk we left out. I asked him if I could peek into his sack, to check he was the real Santa Claus. The “Santa” pulled back, obviously trying to hide the contents of the sack and said that he couldn’t do that. Not having proof he was Santa Claus, I called him a fake, a pretend, an impostor. “Santa” then pointed his stubby finger at me and called me a naughty kid, and handed me what looked like a lump of coal. The ‘coal’ I was given was just an ordinary rock, painted over with kiddie paints. Seeing this only as a break-in, I instantly called the cops and had him arrested for robbery. The next morning, no one in my neighborhood had gotten a present from Santa.

IGN: Dancanban

Good luck y'all!

PS: If this has too much fancy vocabulary, I'm sorry :P

PS#2: I won't be able to collect any prize in person, go to FOREVERSUMMER if i win.
    oh hello

Master Sorcerer Red John Jacinto Navarro's Avatar

Once upon a time, in the town of Poona, there was a family that was a bit poor but intelligent. Their father built houses, their mother sold pastries, their 2 children help their mother sell pastries. One time, there was a rich couple visited the mayor of Poona. They were nice and the people of Poona were clean as they saw.mThe couple was named "Philace." Philip and Grace. Philace talked to the mayor and said,"What a lovely town you've got! This is so amazing. Peaceful and clean." "Thank you.", said the mayor. They all talked and talked all day.

Philace left and something happened. The mayor wasn't really nice. He made people's works HARDER and he arrested them but the people can't complain or else they didn't had houses to live. Well, remember the family? Their mother accidentally spilled a bucket of water to the mayor outside. The mayor said,"CAN YOU WATCH YOUR STEPS? LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? ARREST HER!" Yeah, the mayor was just a bit.. Yeah. Her husband and her children cried and they didn't want a broken family celebrate Christmas. "If you want to see your mother again, pay.", the mayor said. So they asked for help from their comrades or friends. Their friends were so nice. They helped them.

"Here. Here is the payment.", the father said. "Hmm.. NO. NO. NO. NO. THIS ISN'T ENOUGH!", the mayor said. "WHAT?! THIS ISN'T FAIR!", the father said. "Give up?", the mayor said. "NO, I WILL DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT." So the father did all everything the mayor wanted. Philace came back again. They saw the children crying. "Why are you crying?", Grace said. "Mr. Mayor arrested mother and father did everything what Mr. mayor wants.", said the child. Both of them shocked and ran to the mayor. "MAYOR, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THIS FAMILY?", Philip said. "HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN CHRISTMAS?", Grace said. "Christmas? I hate Christmas.", mayor said. "WHAT?! Have you forgotten what is Christmas?", Grace said. "...", mayor kept quite. "Christmas is the time of giving and loving. Your townsmen will get mad at you because you are so mean and rude. Do you want that? No one likes you?" Philip said. "...", mayor remained silence.

"You should say sorry to them. Right now." "I am sorry for what I have done to your family. I hope you'll forgive me.", the mayor was crying. "I forgive you.", the father said. The mother and other jailed men was taken out of jail. "I AM SORRY TO YOU!", the mayor said to the townsmen. They forgave him. "I won't be immature anymore." After that day, it was CHRISTMAS! All of the families were happy that they can celebrate with them. The mayor had finally know what is Christmas. He also celebrated himself. Oh and also, they live happily ever after. The End.

"Okay, nights out!"

"But mom."

"Tomorrow night I will."

Badminton was once called Poona. I don't know why I called the town Poona.

Edit: Grammar. Fonts. Sizes. Position.

IGN: RedNavarro

Lazy to trade. FARMHOPPERS is the world. There is a donation box there.
    Last edited by Red John Jacinto Navarro; 12-19-2015 at 10:12 AM.
    #RANDOMNESS
    #XLR8RZGIVEAWAY
    IGN: RedNavarro (40)
    Farm world: FARMHOPPERS
    If only life was a dream and death will wake us up.
    Fears don't scare you, they make you BRAVE.

Once there was a boy who wished for a toy.
    The End.

IGN:Bella26
    Level:50

My Dragons!

Lesser Knight

Cool How's it going?

Cool! I've seen some interesting outputs as well! I'm feeling a tad bit generous this holiday! Just keep your imaginations with you and make use of your words! You'll never know!
    IGN: Sasseh

Christmasanity
    Read with caution.

Sorry if this is twisted and all but I hope you like it.
    (っ^▿^)

Goals:

Get a best friend. (Tick)
    Sponsor an item with my name on it: (x)
    Get WOTD: (Tick)
    Make 20 of my friends rich: (x)
    I don't know how to put a tick. Sorry.

This here is for the new players. The Forum Rules is a must-read while the Forum Manual is really helpful instead.
    The Forum Manual (By Jack Bowe)
    Forum Rules (By Solorien)
    #200 token Giveaway