Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 50 WLs giveaway!

Default 50 WLs giveaway!

I barely ever do something with my wls, so why not give them away? I'll be inactive for a while (no guarantees) and this is the right time to make these "contests".

Requirements in order to join the giveaway: (must read)

Rules.

What do you need to do?

How I am scoring it:

That's it, I guess. It's not the hardest thing to do; I find making fanfics and arts harder than these stuff. This is like "your opinion" thing. I know how to identify someone who's sugarcoating or nah. It doesn't mean that you have to "be mean" to me just so you don't seem like sugarcoating though. This is a guide on how to criticise properly, some people are too lazy to google: http://www.wikihow.com/Criticize-Things-Properly

Got any questions? Ask below ASAP before you're too late!

THE GIVEAWAY WILL END WHEN THE THREAD REACHES 5 PAGES, EITHER THAT OR ON 20TH OF MARCH.

^ Sorry, I had to. People might ask when it ends again...

As I usually say in... Basically all my worlds' threads; you can dislike the world, but you must have a reason for it.
    Last edited by ElectroDream; 03-06-2016 at 11:02 AM.

IGN: electrodream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    WOTD count: 23
    Forumers' VIP pass: StarboardFTW.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroDream View Post
    I barely ever do something with my wls, so why not give them away? I'll be inactive for a while (no guarantees) and this is the right time to make these "contests".

Rules.

What do you need to do?

How I am scoring it:

That's it, I guess. It's not the hardest thing to do; I find making fanfics and arts harder than these stuff. This is like "your opinion" thing. I know how to identify someone who's sugarcoating or nah. It doesn't mean that you have to "be mean" to me just so you don't seem like sugarcoating though. This is a guide on how to criticise properly, some people are too lazy to google: http://www.wikihow.com/Criticize-Things-Properly

THE GIVEAWAY WILL END WHEN THE THREAD REACHES 5 PAGES, EITHER THAT OR ON 20TH OF MARCH.

As I usually say in... Basically all my worlds' threads; you can dislike the world, but you must have a reason for it.
    Ign: XperiaDX
    World: INDICATIVEX
    IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

Am I allowed to apply? Probably not

Banned

I don't like any of your worlds. They have all been tl;dr with crappy storylines. If I had organism I would build brutal parkour. Ign Kitty Machine world gameops.

You said no sugar coating. Don't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Machine View Post
    I don't like any of your worlds. They have all been tl;dr with crappy storylines. If I had organism I would build brutal parkour. Ign Kitty Machine world gameops.

You said no sugar coating. Don't be surprised.
    Can you answer the question one by one? There's 5 and idk which one are you answering.

Thanks.

I'll do it after I stop being lazy.

=Read my Forum Fanfics!=
    {Forum Fanfic: Reality Shift} CHAPTER 14 IS OUT!
    {Dangan Ronpa: Rtsoft Forums} CHAPTER 9 IS OUT!

#WeNeedMoreFanfics

Master Sorcerer Red John Jacinto Navarro's Avatar

Rules.

What do you need to do?

How I am scoring it:

2.1 GTREWIND2015, cause why not? It is so awesome! It has the throwback-theme. Makes me wanna be a noob again.
    2.2 For me, CELEBRATEWINTER. No offense but, it looks so boring for me but I haven't went in there.
    2.3 They are actually kinda cool because it takes so much time to reach the end. I do parkours whenever I am bored or have nothing to do.
    2.4 Doing my quest for the ring.
    2.5 ORGANISM? I will do it an eco-systemed wotd-worthy world if I can

IGN: RedNavarro
    World: FARMHOPPERS
    #RANDOMNESS
    #XLR8RZGIVEAWAY
    IGN: RedNavarro (40)
    Farm world: FARMHOPPERS
    If only life was a dream and death will wake us up.
    Fears don't scare you, they make you BRAVE.

Master Sorcerer

Whoaah these comments are so bad :/..
    and ppl are yelling that the community is changed.. yeah ofc..

Anyways dont worry i'll check it out aand comment tomorrow it's now sleepy time 4 me ^^

Bumping the thread, and added a new rule.

If nobody else joins, I guess I've got a winner. ^^

Bumping the thread, and added a new rule.

If nobody else joins, I guess I've got a winner. ^^
    Oh boy...

Guess I'll join, gimme a while
    oh hello

Good luck to those participating.
    ιgη: ρяσℓℓу
    ρσωєя ℓєα∂ѕ тσ ¢σяяυρтιση, ωнιℓє αвѕσℓυтє ρσωєя ¢σяяυρтѕ αвѕσℓυтєℓу.

Answer these questions:
    2.1. Which world is the best one among all 14 of them, in your opinion? State why. No word limit, do as long as you want to.

DEATHRUNGAME is by far the best WOTD you've done. Sure, there's creativity, which is always on point in every WOTD you make by the way, but your speed in building this world surprised me. In such a short period of time after the new feature was released, you were able to make a magnicifent WOTD and even include the new feature as the main focus of it. Remarkable, just remarkable. I really enjoyed being on both teams. Crazy fun!

2.2. Which world is the worst one among all 14 of them, in your opinion? State why. And again, no word limit.

I'd go for SCARYHIGHSCHOOL on this one. Well, it's not really that bad, but since we're comparing your WOTDS, there has got to be that one poor WOTD which fits perfectly in this one. I'm not a real fan of school WOTDs, and maybe that's a factor why I chose this one, but my other reasons are that it could have been better. It looks incomplete and dull. if ever the present Dream remade the world, I'm sure it would look way better.

2.3. What is your opinion on my worlds in general? Are you annoyed of them; are you sick of them? Or, maybe you liked them? Be honest.

I like how it's visible that you're constantly improving not only in creativity but also in effort. You always attempt to create something new, or even attempt to recreate something better.

2.4. What are you going to do with the 50 WLs? Whether it's for yourself or for others' benefit, I'd like to hear about your plans, still. If you have none, say "no plans yet" or anything in similar context.

It will be reserved for my future plans, I guess. Some of it will be part of my random giveaways, sometimes it will be for my supplies when building worlds.

2.5. What would you do if you had the world name ORGANISM? I own it, but never did build anything in it.

I'd go for something really fictional. Maybe like the game called "Spore". That game is wicked awesome. An organism evolving from the lowest food chain to the top is something intriguing to create in a world.

3. TYPE YOUR IGN AND YOUR WORLD NAME WITH A DONATION BOX IN IT, WHICH YOU OWN. I'M SHOUTING IN CAPS BECAUSE PEOPLE IGNORE THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP, IN GENERAL. SORRY, I HAD TO.

ZeroRarity. ZeroRarity.

Thanks for this, Dreamy! Good luck, fellas!
    Be the guiding light of people who are lost in the darkness.

Wotd Counter: 13
    Collaborated Wotd Counter: 15

Problems the forum cannot help with should be emailed to support@growtopiagame.com
    It doesn't hurt to know the rules—A Must-Read for New Forum Members!
    Your question might actually be here—FAQs Answered by Support!
    Be a forum expert—The Forum Manual!

Default My answers

Kk I'm gonna stop being lazy.

2.1 Best world? I think that the best among all of them is probably CNYFEST. I like how you have incorporated the theme of Chinese New Year into the world just using ordinary blocks. For example, you usedthe black blocks and the barn blocks to build these "Chinese" buildings, which really helps to portray the theme of Chinese New Year. I also like the Dragon Pixel Art cause it's just awesome. Also like how you managed to add a storyline that is entertaining while keeping to the theme of Chinese New Year. (Omg... this is like my English essay)

2.2 Worst world? I feel that the world SLIMESPILL could have been used better. The world looks like an ordinary parkour world, if you minus all the little decorations like the mannequins and storyline. The world itself does not look very nice artistically, because you used mainly yellow blocks and slimes to make the entire parkour. Also, the storyline is quite plain and dry. Overall, the world does not look attractive to me. (I feel so mean... sorry)

2.3 General, I think that your worlds are pretty attractive and entertaining. The storylines add more interest to the parkour that are in the worlds. Can see the improvement between your first WOTDs and your recent WOTDs so great job! Ima try to beat your record in about 100 years.

2.4 I might use them to buy materials for the next world I'm building or I might just save them up for use later on. Definitely won't spend it on clothing though. (Unless it's an investment)

2.5 The world ORGANISM. Hmm, quite a nice name. I would build a parkour/maze that are IN the pixel art of enlarged bacteria. Something like MONKEYMAZE, where the parkour is in the pixel art. And maybe I would use the world to try for WOTD if it is worthy enough.

3 IGN: Johncracker
    World name: JOHNCRACKER. Drop it in the transmatter fields if I win.

Thanks for holding this contest! Good Luck to everyone!

2.1. Which world is the best one among all 14 of them, in your opinion? State why. No word limit, do as long as you want to. My favourite out of them worlds is GTREWIND2015 because it capitalises on all the big events that happened that year, while still having a colorful, original design. It's big and has lots of space, and looks nice in general.
    2.2. Which world is the worst one among all 14 of them, in your opinion? State why. And again, no word limit. STORYTALE1 in my opinion is the worst of the worlds. Don't get me wrong, the world looks decent (hopefully this isn't classified as sugarcoating) but it just looks like that generic WOTD that you see when you log on nearly every day of the week.
    2.3. What is your opinion on my worlds in general? Are you annoyed of them; are you sick of them? Or, maybe you liked them? Be honest. I like them a lot to be honest. They're original and colorful. I can see that the more recent ones have been getting a bit better over time.
    2.4. What are you going to do with the 50 WLs? Whether it's for yourself or for others' benefit, I'd like to hear about your plans, still. If you have none, say "no plans yet" or anything in similar context. I would probably work on my world named SNOWINGTRADE which is a trade world, yes, but it's different. The world is meant for making friends too. I have a "find a friend" mailbox which anyone can post in and then hopefully in the future be messaged by their would-be friend.
    2.5. What would you do if you had the world name ORGANISM? I own it, but never did build anything in it. I think you should build another world out of it. It could work well as a science-themed adventure world with a story (for example, a chemical accident) and could work out to look really good.

My IGN is Staralyze
    My donation box world is OVERKILLFARMING

Thank you.
    IGN: Clini

"When one door closes, another one opens."

Knight

Rules.

What do you need to do?

How I am scoring it:

2.1) I like CELEBRATEWINTER the most, I mean, its a plain world that was turned into a nice place to chill, the design is somewhat similar to the BLARNEY worlds and I really like the ice theme (obviously because its WINTER). The layout of the world is nice, I mean I would do the parkour just for fun. The only downfall of the world is like its too short, extending it more would be even greater.
    2.2) I don't think SCARYHIGHSCHOOL is that good at all, Its just like or probably is just a cleared world with grimstone blocks and tables and chairs on it, nothing really exciting, and the small parkour isn't as fun as it seems and I dont really see the concept of the "highschool" when you see it its like it was meant for a trade world and I don't see the point in having a pool and diving board in the back of the "school" and btw, why is there a golden idol and sign there? I dont think even jumping at the diving board and then trying to jump up to the sign will work.
    2.3) I like some of them, and I also see others really annoying, like CELEBRATEWINTER and STORYTALE2 I love the classic design, it feels so cozy and fun and otherwise for SCARYHIGHSCHOOL,STORYTALE1, I don't really see the potential in SCARYHIGHSCHOOL and in STORYTALE1 I personally think that its just exploded, I know its pretty fun but the layout is not that good, too much sea gulls and stuff exploded around the world.
    2.4) I would like to contribute 15 WLS to me and my cousins plan on making a clan world because we like pvping and doing sumo, and the remaining another 15 WLS would be contributed to my small growtopian dream of making a totally different world, a world where you can see daily prices of items, what they are used for, what they are worth, how to obtain. It will take a REALLY long time to even make half of the world since I'm not rich at all but I still plan on doing it very slowly. And lastly the remaining 20 WLS would be for my regular farming, wants and needs.
    2.5) ORGANISM, hmm. Really sounds cool to be a fun science, parkour world! Like shockinators and labs, like an adventure world!

IGN:CruiserBoard WORLD:WEKKNESS

Rules.

What do you need to do?

How I am scoring it:

2.1 The best ones.. Hm... I'd say GTREWIND2015 or STORYTALE1&2. Gt rewind: I love how you put everything together, and some parts are really original. I don't know why I love it so much,but it really is cool. STORYTALE worlds: Parkouring and stuff in general,also STORYTALE 1 used a thing I really loved at first which were the adventure door choices. (At the beggining of the world)

2.2 Worst.. Hmm. I really like all of them, but I guess I'd have to say SCARYHIGHSCHOOL. Schools aren't my thing and it's not really too original. And some of the parts are left out where you could have built.... Something. That's the main point.

2.3 I love your worlds,they have never been a let-down. I think you're really talented, WOTD QUEEN *Insert infinite rolleyes* and ANOTHA one. But really,I love how your worlds are and how you put so much work in all of them.

2.4 I think I would save them up for later,maybe for my first WOTD project or so. I don't have plans for that yet.

2.5 Organism? I guess it's a good name for a story WOTD; for example: Main story:
    Your body has been infected by all kinds of things and the only way to save it... (Oh ples I can't make up stories ;-

3. MILPIVIFARM'S display box. IGN: Pijus14. You alr know

Those are all my answers.
    Quite hard to criticize you when I don't have a single WOTD and can't tell what it's like. ;-;
    this is my signature
    i can choose whatever i want to do here
    and you cant stop me

i choose to do nothing

Reserved for criticism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalwire View Post
    That rocket ship looks like a male's genitals
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenpotato_ View Post
    I like to hump my friends once a while to show dominance.
    Planning to start posting art on IG: ULTRASIAN.gg

here since 2013.

Probably not going to win but I'll try anyways.
    OK, lemme get started...

1. My favorite world is probably STORYTALE1. The story line is very good and not cliche, like most other WOTD worlds. The detail in the world is amazing, but there's a few things that could use some changing, for example the shape of the trees. They're currently very similar, but they could be changed to have for example branches like in this picture:
    Name:  tree.PNG
Views: 339
Size:  51.1 KB
    There's also some... strange things in the world, like tree with man-eating plants hidden in the leaves.
    The maze is also quite annoying, but hey, aren't all mazes?
    DEATHRUNGAME is amazing as well.

2. My least favorite world is SLIMESPILL. It's just... repetitive. The same slime blocks and yellow blocks over and over again. You could've added something to make it look... not so bland. The story line could be better, it's basically some slime spills and you get sucked into some dimension with lots of slimes and spikes. The song could be a bit more interesting and longer too. It's just the same notes over again.
    The world also makes you ask a bunch of questions like: Why did the slime spill? How does the slime "make spikes"? Why was there a random portal in the office? These question could have been answered easily.
    Also, Warp Speed looks ugly in my opinion.

3. I think most of your worlds are very nice and creative. Some are sort of annoying, like SLIMESPILL and NOCLUE, but some are so good they deserve to get WOTD again, like STORYTALE1. There's a few things that you could improve in your worlds, explained in 1. and 2. Overall, I think your building skills are amazing but could be improved a bit.

4. I think I would finish my adventure world EVENTFULNIGHT, which I've had for a few months but it's still only about 20% done. Then when it's done I might try to get WOTD. If I have any leftover wls I might build an info world that I'll actually keep up to date. Either that or I'll use the leftovers to renovate my world M654.

5. I'm not sure, seems like a good name for an adventure world about organisms though, so maybe I would build one there.

My IGN is m654 and my world is M654.

EDIT: Zero's going to win, I know it :P
    Last edited by m456; 03-20-2016 at 09:27 AM.

Signature v9.0

Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png

Bump of the day. (Note: I will delete bumps, so don't blame me for decreasing a post. I'm not that pathetic to raise my post count that way.)

Master Sorcerer

Default Critique

2.1 - I think your best WOTD is DeathRunGame. It takes the use of new steam blocks, a game generator, and some craziness to make a WOTD like that. I like the use of Texas Limestone and Pillars to make a desert temple-ish look.

2.2 Most hated? Hmm.... Probably ScaryHighSchool. I know, it was your first, but it's too empty. Not too much adventure, and unoriginal. Schools have been done a TON of times. (If you know what I'm talking about)

2.3 I haven't been here for all of them, but I think sometimes the worlds have bad storylines, are generic, and empty.

2.4 50 World Locks? I'm going to work on my Second WOTD, use some to my funds towards Xenonite or Pheonix wings, and a save the rest of whatever is left of 50 World Locks.

2.5 Organism? Make something about the human body. Or, something to do with living organisms in general such as, animals, plants, and etc.

IN GAME NAME - OnyxIce

WORLD TO DROP IN - QBIT