Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Merrywaggot! Find out what happened on the day.

Thumbs up Happy Birthday Merrywaggot! Find out what happened on the day.

Happy Birthday Nub Merry!

Party Hosted in: MERSLIDE

Note: This is a day late because I couldn't be on at 1am my time, sorry maggot.

Alright, 28th February the day which was Meranda's birthday. Lucky nub wasn't born a day later, only could have celebrated birthday every 4 years. We planned a suprise birthday party for Merry, the original plan was to put all her gifts in one world, which she could collect the gifts. Then, we came up with a more brilliant idea.

Well, the original plan was to keep all our gifts in one world for her to pick up, although it sounded quite boring for a birthday suprise, that was our plan. 5 days before her birthday, guess what? I was stupid enough to keep my location open and Ms Merry warped to me and found out the suprise! I was gutted and pretended that I dced on purpose, me and my mate ManiJr decided that she already knew so we dropped our presents (Mani gave a DL and I gave a comet beanie), said happy birthday and left.

What she didn't know was, that I suggested that since she thought the suprise was all over, we make another suprise to suprise her even more! The idea was an 'AutoRun Parkour' with slime that I heard merrywaggot talk about, which she really wanted.
    We started building it, very very slowly. Then, we realised we had 4 days to build the parkour. We didn't even finish 1/5 of the world, we left it till the BIRTH DATE, we rushed and rushed. Dachshunds (Dorie), OneMini and I built most of the parkour on the very last day which we were really excited to give.

Before the party, SerhanYoshi the nub had to leave because I had to go to sleep for school and it was nearly 11pm here so I had to go, what a bummer! I left the world for Dorie and OrangeMoose to look after, they sure did a great job.

The time came, it was 10pm (Phillipines, SG, Indonesian time), merry logged on, they all rushed to get her into the world MERSLIDE, she came, she said 'wut' and everyone said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERRY!', she was suprised and shocked. She did all the autorun parkours and collected her gifts at every level she finished hidden in a treasure chest, which was opened by the admins. She finished all the levels and collected all the gifts and thanked us, it was a big success, Bretz and Zraei came and spammed sbed and also the admins of the world, quite a few forumers came to greet Merry.

We decided to make a birthday party for her because she was such a nice person and touched our hearts, she is one of the kindest people in the Growtopian community, we all love her. Thanks Merry for being such a kind and lovely person.

Special Thanks -
    ManiJr, ExUnknown and I - for coming up with the idea at first for a birthday party.
    The admin team - hosted the party, gave gifts and greeted merry.
    Bretz, Zraei and the admin team - for sbing, gifts and greeting.
    Dachshunds, OneMini, ManiJr, ExUnknown - For building the autorun parkour.

Sorry if I missed anyone, I appriciate the things everyone did and I'm sure Merry does too.

Gifts:
    SerhanYoshi - Comet Beanie, 600 Santa vests and a lovebird.
    ManiJr - Diamond Lock
    OrangeMoose - Riding Comet, Lucky Clover, Emerald Staff.
    ExUnknown (MisasCool) - Penguin Leash and Monkey.
    Bangthewall - A whole heap of lovely items.
    Chubieee (ImZig) - 10 World Locks
    DrDylanB - A whole heap of lovely items.
    Foloa - Silkworm
    Dachshunds - Familiar Leash
    Bretz, Zraei and Sozes - Wolf Spirit.
    Solarex - Medical Scarf
    Crixalie - Bubble Wings
    Isuckyz - Demon Dog
    Hdog101 - Durt World.

Merry - Thanks for being a lovely person in game, on the forums and in general. We will love what you do for a long time. Remember we are here for you whenever you need us.

Thanks everyone and Happy Birthday Nub.
    Last edited by SerhanYosh; 03-01-2016 at 09:14 AM.
    IGN: SerhanYoshi

Quote Originally Posted by SerhanYosh View Post
    Yoshi's are invading Growtopia!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    A patch is going in later today to help with this...

Happy birthday maggot!

Quitted at 12th March 2016. Bye folks!

Everything and Everyone will leave you, even your shadow does in the darkness!

This forums is so cancerous and toxic that I consider quitting and leaving, man I miss the good ol' days.

Merrywaggot, I used to know you. But I'm sorry for not knowing your bday. If only I was invited I could have helped with the surprise. Anyways, Belated happy birthday to you. No gifts for now, I'm badly broke

Waiting for Randa...

IGN: Dachshunds

I consider everything that happened to be precious moments of my life. The pain. The suffering. The fun
    And I am here right now, because everyone was there for me.
    I couldn’t have accomplished anything by standing still, without anybody’s help.
    I treasure every moment I have spent here.
    Unlucky?
    I feel pretty lucky
    ."

Thanks you lovely nubs <3 I thought I ruined the surprise, who knew Serhan and mani would plan another one for me. Haha it was great! Thanks for building the world, I almost raged quit at the final parkour though, that nub slime pushing me back to the spike! :@

A great party to end my day

Love you guys <3 keep being a nub!
    In-active until I’m sure of what I want in life.

[left]Instagram: @merwagish |•| Line: murigame |•| telegram: @ws_alche

Quote Originally Posted by Meranda View Post
    Thanks you lovely nubs <3 I thought I ruined the surprise, who knew Serhan and mani would plan another one for me. Haha it was great! Thanks for building the world, I almost raged quit at the final parkour though, that nub slime pushing me back to the spike! :@

A great party to end my day

Love you guys <3 keep being a nub!
    Haha, I'm glad you had a good time, except for the last level *smirks*. We only had 1 day to finish the parkour :3, not problem and I'm sure will be a nub forever!

Oh yeah I forgot to give maggot the durt world - from hdog101.

Oh yeah I forgot to give maggot the durt world - from hdog101.
    Cause everyone wuvs durt worlds.
    oh hello

Quote Originally Posted by dancanban View Post
    Cause everyone wuvs durt worlds.

Dirt farm incoming huehuehue

Yay. Long life nub family!

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, I'm glad you had a good time, except for the last level *smirks*. We only had 1 day to finish the parkour :3, not problem and I'm sure will be a nub forever!
    Yea, i still cant believe that we can finish the world in 1 days.
    Thanks for the nubs, and onemini (is this the right name?)
    I didnt help much tho..
    IGN : ExUnknown
    Telegram Id : @somebunny

2nd Protection in game, read my suggestion pls
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...75#post3844575

Bumperino.

Default WE LOVE YOU

Happy Birthday Nub Merry!

Party Hosted in: MERSLIDE

Note: This is a day late because I couldn't be on at 1am my time, sorry maggot.

Alright, 28th February the day which was Meranda's birthday. Lucky nub wasn't born a day later, only could have celebrated birthday every 4 years. We planned a suprise birthday party for Merry, the original plan was to put all her gifts in one world, which she could collect the gifts. Then, we came up with a more brilliant idea.

Well, the original plan was to keep all our gifts in one world for her to pick up, although it sounded quite boring for a birthday suprise, that was our plan. 5 days before her birthday, guess what? I was stupid enough to keep my location open and Ms Merry warped to me and found out the suprise! I was gutted and pretended that I dced on purpose, me and my mate ManiJr decided that she already knew so we dropped our presents (Mani gave a DL and I gave a comet beanie), said happy birthday and left.

What she didn't know was, that I suggested that since she thought the suprise was all over, we make another suprise to suprise her even more! The idea was an 'AutoRun Parkour' with slime that I heard merrywaggot talk about, which she really wanted.
    We started building it, very very slowly. Then, we realised we had 4 days to build the parkour. We didn't even finish 1/5 of the world, we left it till the BIRTH DATE, we rushed and rushed. Dachshunds (Dorie), OneMini and I built most of the parkour on the very last day which we were really excited to give.

Before the party, SerhanYoshi the nub had to leave because I had to go to sleep for school and it was nearly 11pm here so I had to go, what a bummer! I left the world for Dorie and OrangeMoose to look after, they sure did a great job.

The time came, it was 10pm (Phillipines, SG, Indonesian time), merry logged on, they all rushed to get her into the world MERSLIDE, she came, she said 'wut' and everyone said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERRY!', she was suprised and shocked. She did all the autorun parkours and collected her gifts at every level she finished hidden in a treasure chest, which was opened by the admins. She finished all the levels and collected all the gifts and thanked us, it was a big success, Bretz and Zraei came and spammed sbed and also the admins of the world, quite a few forumers came to greet Merry.

We decided to make a birthday party for her because she was such a nice person and touched our hearts, she is one of the kindest people in the Growtopian community, we all love her. Thanks Merry for being such a kind and lovely person.

Special Thanks -
    ManiJr, ExUnknown and I - for coming up with the idea at first for a birthday party.
    The admin team - hosted the party, gave gifts and greeted merry.
    Bretz, Zraei and the admin team - for sbing, gifts and greeting.
    Dachshunds, OneMini, ManiJr, ExUnknown - For building the autorun parkour.

Sorry if I missed anyone, I appriciate the things everyone did and I'm sure Merry does too.

Gifts:
    SerhanYoshi - Comet Beanie, 600 Santa vests and a lovebird.
    ManiJr - Diamond Lock
    OrangeMoose - Riding Comet, Lucky Clover, Emerald Staff.
    ExUnknown (MisasCool) - Penguin Leash and Monkey.
    Bangthewall - A whole heap of lovely items.
    Chubieee (ImZig) - 10 World Locks
    DrDylanB - A whole heap of lovely items.
    Foloa - Silkworm
    Dachshunds - Familiar Leash
    Bretz, Zraei and Sozes - Wolf Spirit.
    Solarex - Medical Scarf
    Crixalie - Bubble Wings
    Isuckyz - Demon Dog
    Hdog101 - Durt World.

Merry - Thanks for being a lovely person in game, on the forums and in general. We will love what you do for a long time. Remember we are here for you whenever you need us.

Thanks everyone and Happy Birthday Nub.
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MERRY! Thanks for teaching me how to use a nub spoiler!
    I srsly would have gave her my world
    ~Jadeyliee

Quote Originally Posted by Jadeyliee
    Just a girl who is a national record holder for gymnastics, expert skateboarder, competitive BMX biker, guitarist, 3 time national champion for Spelling Bee and a proud Growtopian.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadeyliee
    "Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."
    -Mother Teresa
    http://giveitem.x10.mx/User.php?User=Jadeylieehttp://giveadamn.co.uk/image/Jadeyliee.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jadeyliee. View Post
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MERRY! Thanks for teaching me how to use a nub spoiler!
    I srsly would have gave her my world
    Thank you

Happy birthday! Of course I didn't know anything about this, but still.

That's also quite a lot of presents. O.o
    IGN: ElectroDream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @dreamy.cy (private), @electrodreamy is dead
    WOTD count: 22
    Forumers' VIP pass: StarboardFTW.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroDream View Post
    Happy birthday! Of course I didn't know anything about this, but still.

That's also quite a lot of presents. O.o
    She received 80% better gifts than I received last year during my Bday http://yoursmiles.org/ssmile/wonder/s1007.gif

Quote Originally Posted by RobhieMattz View Post
    She received 80% better gifts than I received last year during my Bday http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/want/t2805.gif
    Not saying that I'm looking for more gifts this year, but I bet that mine is even worse than yours, dude.

I'm just looking forward to see my name on the news right on my birthday, bam. 1 failed attempt so far.. ;-;

Happy birthday Meranda! You sure are a kind and helpful forumer in this forums. Good luck with your life, and don't forget to blow the candles of your cake!

Growtopia Art - Discord Server
    Join our discord server today!

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroDream View Post
    Not saying that I'm looking for more gifts this year, but I bet that mine is even worse than yours, dude.

I'm just looking forward to see my name on the news right on my birthday, bam. 1 failed attempt so far.. ;-;
    Tell me your bday I'll make sure to remember it http://yoursmiles.org/csmile/friend/c0410.gif

Quote Originally Posted by RobhieMattz View Post
    Tell me your bday I'll make sure to remember it http://yoursmiles.org/csmile/friend/c0410.gif
    It's already public anyway, so here; 26th of July.

To my friends,

I have high expectations for my birthday this coming 3rd of June. Please do not disappoint.

Kidding! I never knew Meranda was merrywaggot in game. I seem to have this vague memory of encountering her before, maybe at STYX's world? Anyways, happy happy birthday, Meranda! We aren't really that close, but I really admire you for being consistently helpful here on the forums. You deserve every love you get from your friends, and from us as well. Here's to more joyous birthdays.
    Be the guiding light of people who are lost in the darkness.

Wotd Counter: 13
    Collaborated Wotd Counter: 15

Problems the forum cannot help with should be emailed to support@growtopiagame.com
    It doesn't hurt to know the rules—A Must-Read for New Forum Members!
    Your question might actually be here—FAQs Answered by Support!
    Be a forum expert—The Forum Manual!