Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can Moderators Break Locks?

Banned

Default Can Moderators Break Locks?

So this guy has been sitting on a world for over a year (literally logs in after ~160 days of inactivity, which has happened twice) and now he has missed his login. However, the small lock still has an admin that has logged in recently; I cannot contact them either.

So I am asking if mods have the ability to remove locks or at least see who the active admin is?

Mods aren't allowed to do that anymore. The funny thing about this is that some mods do the same thing locking worlds without using the worlds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We're only responsible for what we say, not for what others take into their minds from it.
    If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me and we'll make fun of them together.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Elusive-

Banned

Apparently they can, but only if really needed

Quote Originally Posted by Elusive View Post
    Mods aren't allowed to do that anymore. The funny thing about this is that some mods do the same thing locking worlds without using the worlds.
    They can't break WLS, DLS, nor, ELS *Emerald Lock* they can only break SL, BL, and HL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chills View Post
    So this guy has been sitting on a world for over a year (literally logs in after ~160 days of inactivity, which has happened twice) and now he has missed his login. However, the small lock still has an admin that has logged in recently; I cannot contact them either.

So I am asking if mods have the ability to remove locks or at least see who the active admin is?
    You can see the person who has access if the lock is SL, BL, HL and the owner of the lock hasn't logged on more than 170 days. It'll show who has access and it'll say how much days he/she hasn't logged on.
    trust takes years to make , takes seconds to break , and forever to remake .

growtopia is basically dead .

Quote Originally Posted by AxelDragon View Post
    They can't break WLS, DLS, nor, ELS *Emerald Lock* they can only break SL, BL, and HL.
    They aren't allowed to break any locks at all. They are indeed able to break all locks and any block except for the white door and bedrock which only the devs are able to.

We're only responsible for what we say, not for what others take into their minds from it.
    If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me and we'll make fun of them together.
    -Elusive-

Moderators can break any type locks. But it's not allowed to them if not needed.

Forumers Guild: BETA GUILD

Lesser Wizard

Moderators do not have the rights to break locks which other people own. Moderators are allowed to go into locked places for the reasons of preventing scams. A moderator is allowed to confront Seth or Hamumu about resetting a world in case it needs to (Making world from when started).

Quote Originally Posted by Elusive View Post
    They aren't allowed to break any locks at all. They are indeed able to break all locks and any block except for the white door and bedrock which only the devs are able to.
    This doesn't make sence. At first you say they CAN'T break locks, and at the end you say they CAN break locks.
    trust takes years to make , takes seconds to break , and forever to remake .

growtopia is basically dead .

This doesn't make sence. At first you say they CAN'T break locks, and at the end you say they CAN break locks.
    Let me say it in different way. They have the ability to break locks but they aren't allowed to. I don't know how much more i can explain that.

-Elusive-

Mods can do both of those things. They can't do it by request, though. The other player owns the world and that is that. You don't want a mod smashing a lock owned by you, do you?

PS: this is not a discussion. They simply will not do it.
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

Banned

Moderators have the capability to break locks; they do not on request though. Do not take these words as veracity, but I believe they may be able to at least tell you who had been accessed. However, when prompted to, moderators may not, so do not be surprised.

Yes, moderators do indeed have the capability to destroy other players' locks. However, they aren't allowed to do so unless they are instructed to by the devs. So technically, they don't have free reign when it comes to breaking locks.
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius