Thread: can i buy 1k ssp with 126 back pack ?

Knight

Default can i buy 1k ssp with 126 back pack ?

Should i do it now or upgrade my bp first? Did 166 bp make it faster?

156 slots or 166!
    IGN: Mutch
    Level: 56
    "In seeking happiness for others, you will find it in yourself"

You can do it with 126 but upgrading will save you hours of time.

Lesser Wizard Fransiskus Agustinus's Avatar

You can do it, but it will take more time than you have more backpack slots.
    IGN: Transcate

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by GrowHits View Post
    Yes, you should get 166 slots.
    Why do i need 166 bp?

Knight

Im selling 220 small seed packs for 20/wl usual price is 10/wl
    Message me or reply to this to buy.
    IGN : DurpJr

To elaborate these answers in the thread, yes you can buy Small Seed Packs at any amount of backpack slot. 166 slots is just to make sure you get all types of seeds in the small seed pack. There is a total of 155 seeds in the Small Seed Pack category. The first two slots is already occupied by the Wrench and Fist so 156 slots won't work.

Buyers don't want to buy from people who don't have 166 slots because you will get an error, which is a Full Backpack. This means you actually won't get that new seed. Yes, you can drop all seed in your backpack. However, there is a huge chance you won't get that type of seed again on your next pack. That means lesser amount of seed for a certain seed type.

Small seed packs usually gives out low rarity seeds more often than the higher rarity ones. That means that the higher rarity is being risked of getting lesser seeds. Since low rarity seeds is cheap, it would be a lower profit if the buyer buys from a guy without 166 slots.

TL;DR: People who doesn't have 166 slots tends to get Small Seed Packs which gives the buyer lesser profit.
    Last edited by Pointer; 03-30-2016 at 05:34 PM.
    POINTER's LAST WORDS:

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Pointer View Post
    To elaborate these answers in the thread, yes you can buy Small Seed Packs at any amount of backpack slot. 166 slots is just to make sure you get all types of seeds in the small seed pack. There is a total of 155 seeds in the Small Seed Pack category. The first two slots is already occupied by the Wrench and Fist so 156 slots won't work.

Buyers don't want to buy from people who don't have 166 slots because you will get an error, which is a Full Backpack. This means you actually won't get that new seed. Yes, you can drop all seed in your backpack. However, there is a huge chance you won't get that typw of seed again on your next pack. That means lesser amount of seed for a certain seed type.

Small seed packs usually gives out low rarity seeds more often than the higher rarity ones. That means that the higher rarity is being risked of getting lesser seeds. Since low rarity seeds is cheap, it would be a lower profit if the buyer buys from a guy without 166 slots.

TL;DR: People who doesn't have 166 slots tends to get Small Seed Packs which gives the buyer lesser profit.
    wow,i get it now! Thanks!