Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How To Make A WOTD

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Explain to me what makes this world suck so much so I can fix it
    Attachment 121174
    It may be the fact that "THE" looks somewhat bigger than "POD".

Also, the Dark Green Blocks look quite out of place.

If you plan on making the music notes invisible, I think that'll be a huge mistake. The world looks incomplete with the missing wallpapers and all.

If you can afford, feel free to replace some signs with holographic signs. Probably use holographic signs if what's written on it is vital.

On the dirt (mini) parkour part, replace the Death Spikes with Hanging Guytraps/Venus Guytraps so it matches with the dirt (mini) parkour better.

I don't know, but I think Plumbing will look better than Copper Plumbing as it's the same color as Acid.
    "A friend is like a bookmark. When you forget, he can always point out where you left off." - Yours Truly

WOTDs:
    1.) INAFARAWAYLAND
    2.) INFECTTHEHUMANS
    3.) COLLIDE

"This forum is full of hypocrites who indulge in downplaying & belittling fellow forumers. It's idle, really. You're not contributing anything to the melioration of the forum by being plain rude. This forum NEEDS change, I'm infallible on that."

Hello,im bored :p
    IGN:ShadowNi2h
    Level:63
    WOTDs Count:4
    PINEAPPLEPROPHECY FOR WOTD!!

As of 11 June 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Vin Gonzales View Post
    Replace Valensigns with Western Banner, and Heartstone Blocks with something else (Probably Pillars).

On the temple, you can replace some Twisted Spikes with Lazy Cobras.

And what's that on the left (The one with the Booty Chests)?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TurtleNi2ht View Post
    Hello,im bored :p
    Hi?
    "A friend is like a bookmark. When you forget, he can always point out where you left off." - Yours Truly

WOTDs:
    1.) INAFARAWAYLAND
    2.) INFECTTHEHUMANS
    3.) COLLIDE

"This forum is full of hypocrites who indulge in downplaying & belittling fellow forumers. It's idle, really. You're not contributing anything to the melioration of the forum by being plain rude. This forum NEEDS change, I'm infallible on that."

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceJaron View Post
    It may be the fact that "THE" looks somewhat bigger than "POD".

Also, the Dark Green Blocks look quite out of place.

If you plan on making the music notes invisible, I think that'll be a huge mistake. The world looks incomplete with the missing wallpapers and all.

If you can afford, feel free to replace some signs with holographic signs. Probably use holographic signs if what's written on it is vital.

On the dirt (mini) parkour part, replace the Death Spikes with Hanging Guytraps/Venus Guytraps so it matches with the dirt (mini) parkour better.

I don't know, but I think Plumbing will look better than Copper Plumbing as it's the same color as Acid.
    Hmm, not sure what I can do about that at this point :/
    Any suggestion as to what I should use instead of Dark Green Blocks? I tried to make it look like a carpet.
    Alright.
    Nope, I'm poor af
    Done, thanks.
    Plumbing won't work since it's a block whereas copper plumbing is a background tile. I think it looks good enough though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Hmm, not sure what I can do about that at this point :/
    Any suggestion as to what I should use instead of Dark Green Blocks? I tried to make it look like a carpet.
    Alright.
    Nope, I'm poor af
    Done, thanks.
    Plumbing won't work since it's a block whereas copper plumbing is a background tile. I think it looks good enough though.
    Granite or Marble can function as floors, plus, think it matches with the Dark Grey Blocks, Gray Blocks, and White Blocks.

WOTDs:
    1.) INAFARAWAYLAND
    2.) INFECTTHEHUMANS
    3.) COLLIDE

Granite or Marble can function as floors, plus, think it matches with the Dark Grey Blocks, Gray Blocks, and White Blocks.
    Oooh, that works, thanks a lot! You're the only person who actually gave criticism, thank you so much for that!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

Oooh, that works, thanks a lot! You're the only person who actually gave criticism, thank you so much for that!
    No problem. I've been seeing your world's render in the "is your world good enough to be WOTD?" thread. I'm glad to see that you haven't given up yet. It will win someday, just takes time sometimes. :3

WOTDs:
    1.) INAFARAWAYLAND
    2.) INFECTTHEHUMANS
    3.) COLLIDE

No problem. I've been seeing your world's render in the "is your world good enough to be WOTD?" thread. I'm glad to see that you haven't given up yet. It will win someday, just takes time sometimes. :3
    Thanks. I've already moved onto my next WOTD attempt, thought THEPOD just failed xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context

i'm starting to think some wotd's are biased :c
    IGN - ONNAJ

lol idk what else to put here, i don't have an inspirational quote

Quote Originally Posted by KikzCrafter View Post
    i'm starting to think some wotd's are biased :c
    Why so, Kiko?

WOTDs:
    1.) INAFARAWAYLAND
    2.) INFECTTHEHUMANS
    3.) COLLIDE

Why so, Kiko?
    Well you can see many wonderful entries and yet the known ones always win it. Not saying I should win though but why not let others win because I feel like the others who spent alot of worldlocks and effort and yet they end up hoping forever.
    btw idk I am also doubting my statement at the same time, LOL.
    IGN - ONNAJ

Well you can see many wonderful entries and yet the known ones always win it. Not saying I should win though but why not let others win because I feel like the others who spent alot of worldlocks and effort and yet they end up hoping forever.
    I concur. My world sucks compared to those exquisite worlds that haven't won WOTD yet. *ehem* CLOUDSTONES *ehem*

WOTDs:
    1.) INAFARAWAYLAND
    2.) INFECTTHEHUMANS
    3.) COLLIDE

Bring
    Up
    My

WOTDs:
    1.) INAFARAWAYLAND
    2.) INFECTTHEHUMANS
    3.) COLLIDE

Free BUMP for my brothaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa
    IGN - ONNAJ

Free BUMP for my brothaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa
    Thanks! Haha!

WOTDs:
    1.) INAFARAWAYLAND
    2.) INFECTTHEHUMANS
    3.) COLLIDE

Bring
    Up
    My

WOTDs:
    1.) INAFARAWAYLAND
    2.) INFECTTHEHUMANS
    3.) COLLIDE

Bring
    Up
    My

WOTDs:
    1.) INAFARAWAYLAND
    2.) INFECTTHEHUMANS
    3.) COLLIDE

i agree very biased
    Goals

Get Focus eyes ( 100/100) Done!
    Get to Level 60 ( 56/60)
    Get G pickaxe( 171/200)
    Get Thingamabob (0/1)
    Get WOTD (0/1)

VISIT VENDSTOP VERY CHEAP PRIZES
    Watch my new vid and subscribe to OnlyKing Gt Please

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyKING0 View Post
    i agree very biased
    No offense to danieldd, but there were lots of worlds that deserved to be WOTD first more than his.

WOTDs:
    1.) INAFARAWAYLAND
    2.) INFECTTHEHUMANS
    3.) COLLIDE

No offense to danieldd, but there were lots of worlds that deserved to be WOTD first more than his.
    yea seth got his players pick
    Goals

Get Focus eyes ( 100/100) Done!
    Get to Level 60 ( 56/60)
    Get G pickaxe( 171/200)
    Get Thingamabob (0/1)
    Get WOTD (0/1)

VISIT VENDSTOP VERY CHEAP PRIZES
    Watch my new vid and subscribe to OnlyKing Gt Please