Thread: [GUIDE]What to do in the first few minutes in-game.

Question [GUIDE]What to do in the first few minutes in-game.

Hello everybody!,my ign is Suzkun,i was formerly known as Suzaku back in 2014-2015.
    Anyways,lets get STARTED!

First,you type the name of the world you want,after doing this,your first goal is to get a SMALL LOCK you can get this item by collecting 50 GEMS,you can get GEMS by harvesting DIRT or CAVE BACKGROUND trees(or just by harvesting ANY type of tree) The reason this item is your first priority is because it well help you lock your white door so that random people will not be able to get in and take your precious stuff!After doing so,your next goal would be a precious WORLD LOCK there are tons of way you can accumulate this type of lock,you can buy one at the shop for 2,000 GEMS ,My suggested way of getting a WORLD LOCK is by selling WOODEN PLATFORMS You can get this by SPLICING GRASS BLOCK SEED with a WOOD BLOCK SEED.To get GRASS BLOCK SEEDS ,You need to splice ROCK BLOCK SEEDS with DIRT BLOCK SEEDS,After getting some of those seeds,you should now make WOOD BLOCK SEEDS to grow,you need to splice LAVA BLOCK SEEDS with DIRT BLOCK SEEDS with these,you can now make your very own WOODEN PLATFORMS you can probably sell them for 200 blocks/WL or for 60-70 seeds/WL.You can sell this type of block in the world "BUYPLAT". I hope my short guide helped you!

Really nice guide! Just change the yellow color please. Its a little hard to see.
    IGN: XXX

Quote Originally Posted by bobdan101 View Post
    Really nice guide! Just change the yellow color please. Its a little hard to see.
    Sure thing!,sorry haha