Thread: Events Calendar

Talking Events Calendar

I Think There should be a calendar in growtopia like a button with the word "Events Calendar" So we could click it and it shows a list of the comming events / updates or betas to make us aware of the comming but if there was a secret update and developers wont tell us about it they say "SECRET UPDATE" or "SECRET EVENT" or etc , it would make us be ready for new updates like Cinco de mayo and that stuff sorry for taking your time , have a great day!.

Good idea. It would stop that recurring forum post titled "WHAT NEXT EVENT??"
    New calculator site (in progress): http://beastlygrowtopia.site11.com

Old calculator thread:
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...Calculator-Hub

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MrBear22 View Post
    I Think There should be a calendar in growtopia like a button with the word "Events Calendar" So we could click it and it shows a list of the comming events / updates or betas to make us aware of the comming but if there was a secret update and developers wont tell us about it they say "SECRET UPDATE" or "SECRET EVENT" or etc , it would make us be ready for new updates like Cinco de mayo and that stuff sorry for taking your time , have a great day!.
    Nah just not an event callendar please. It's better if it is a secret or a surprise

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by MrBear22 View Post
    Personally I wouldn't like this. It takes away the surprise of when events come out.

And also... This lets people prep and use the update to become OP.

Such as I could buy 500 farms full of black rock for Harvest because I knew that Harvest Party was coming out 5/15/2016. Then I could make a ton of zeus bolts and sell for tons of world locks. Make sense?

I think it would be to overpowered.
    GIGeoGamer on YouTube

I quit for a really long time. Just came back, we shall see if I stay lol

Yall are awesome. Remember that. Life is Good so ENJOY IT. (Video Games APPROVED)

IGN: GIGeo
    Lvl : 72

Quote Originally Posted by GIGeo View Post
    Personally I wouldn't like this. It takes away the surprise of when events come out.

And also... This lets people prep and use the update to become OP.

Such as I could buy 500 farms full of black rock for Harvest because I knew that Harvest Party was coming out 5/15/2016. Then I could make a ton of zeus bolts and sell for tons of world locks. Make sense?

I think it would be to overpowered.
    True thats True you have a point there