Thread: Okay guys, get this.

Default Okay guys, get this.

I let my brother play Growtopia right. He started using all my gems on sbs for drop games! And as a result of that? I got banned for 4 weeks! Why? :'( Rip 92000 gems.

That's your fault for giving him the access to your account. Treat the ban as a lesson to not anyone else get onto your account. If your brother wants to play, he should create his own grow id.
    In-active until I’m sure of what I want in life.

[left]Instagram: @merwagish |•| Line: murigame |•| telegram: @ws_alche

Quote Originally Posted by Coynegt View Post
    I let my brother play Growtopia right. He started using all my gems on sbs for drop games! And as a result of that? I got banned for 4 weeks! Why? :'( Rip 92000 gems.
    Like Meranda said, lesson learned..

Then don't let your brother play anymore. Like, come on give (or make) him some new account so he doesn't waste your items
    I am a retired Growtopia Wiki Admin . I've been playing Growtopia since August, 2013
    http://giveadamn.co.uk/image/26nightmare_Gt.jpg

Lesser Wizard Husseinali Hussein's Avatar

Well its your fault.Never let any body play on your account,take this a lesson and just wait 4 weeks,till that play another game.
    http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com...39477ca76b.gifThanks knyts for this masterpiece.

"Don't blame the flame"
    IGN:husseinhu.

PSN:Husseinhu777
    Steam:Husseinhu

Get your brother his OWN GrowID.

I'm surprised it took 92k gems of sbs to finally get noticed by a mod.. i mean usually a broadcast is already enough to lure enough players into a drop game. An sb is just too much, although i doubt i've ever even seen anyone sb about a drop game before.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We're only responsible for what we say, not for what others take into their minds from it.
    If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me and we'll make fun of them together.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Elusive-

both of you guys have faults. you did a mistake which was giving him access to your account, and his mistake was sbing for dropgames and hosting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meranda View Post
    That's your fault for giving him the access to your account. Treat the ban as a lesson to not anyone else get onto your account. If your brother wants to play, he should create his own grow id.
    i agree.
    | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidSpam View Post
    and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Drop games are highly illegal! Mods don't know the difference between you playing on your account and your brother and your account, so in total they just ban your account. They probably won't un ban you since it was all probably under 1 IP address. In total, don't let siblings on your account, thats how Mrthadawee and diichan got unmodded.
    My Current Worlds!

Follow me on instagram @EvanDrawz
    Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChA...uswHyaReK7oTNQ

http://r10.fodey.com/2376/1262408848...3a24f887.0.gif

IGN: iEzDude