Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1002

Thread: [FORUM GAME] Make a wish and have it corrupted.

  1. #881
    Master Sorcerer ElementEmber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Malaysia & Growtopia
    Posts
    881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dashkiller View Post
    You magically went back in time, before you bought the whales,
    but you were hacked. Now you have nothing
    I wish...
    for...
    boredom.
    Granted. But your wish made you so damn bored you got so damn bored until you have no intention in life. So you suicide.

    I wish that I bought a new phone to crack it.
    IGN : MSLKW

    Stuff about me


    Personality Levels




    http://www.danasoft.com/sig/MSLKWTrackingSign.jpg

    My fictions

    Faction Fiction

  2. #882
    Master Sorcerer Greensteel21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    995

    Default

    Granted. But TechRax goes to your house to crack the phone first.

    I wish for nothing.

  3. #883
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    8,931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greensteel21 View Post
    Granted. But TechRax goes to your house to crack the phone first.

    I wish for nothing.
    *drops expensive stuff in Greensteel‘s house* Oops!

    I wish that handsome David lifeguard guy from the 1st Spongebob Movie is real...

  4. #884
    Lesser Wizard FaridXGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Stalking you!
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrateNPowder View Post
    *drops expensive stuff in Greensteel‘s house* Oops!

    I wish that handsome David lifeguard guy from the 1st Spongebob Movie is real...

    Granted..but he committed suicide when he saw you.


    I wish for world peace

  5. #885
    Master Sorcerer Greensteel21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FaridXGT View Post
    Granted..but he committed suicide when he saw you.


    I wish for world peace
    Granted. But it only lasts for 0.00000000000001 milliseconds.

    I wish I can play pokémon go without being scared playing it alone.

  6. #886
    Lesser Wizard MinimiesHelps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Im thinking... (online)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Greensteel21 View Post
    Granted. But it only lasts for 0.00000000000001 milliseconds.

    I wish I can play pokémon go without being scared playing it alone.
    Granted, but then you get bored when you have no friends around and throw your phone in the woods with all pokemons.

    I wish for me to be real
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    Believe you can, and you're halfway there
    Quote Originally Posted by Tia Chớp Thần Công View Post
    I dont think im China...
    IGN: minimies

    Permanently banned for 730 days for refunding a purchase because of its misleading description. Thanks, ubi.

  7. #887
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Vietnam. Dont do flashbacks
    Posts
    3,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MinimiesHelps View Post
    Im thinking... (online)

    - - - Updated - - -


    Granted, but then you get bored when you have no friends around and throw your phone in the woods with all pokemons.

    I wish for me to be real
    Granted. You quit the internet
    I wish the shark stop biting those wifi cable from Vietnam to USA. They are "Finding cable"

  8. #888
    Master Sorcerer Greensteel21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tia Chớp Thần Công View Post
    Granted. You quit the internet
    I wish the shark stop biting those wifi cable from Vietnam to USA. They are "Finding cable"
    Granted. But you have bad grammar so I just granted the wrong wish.
    I wish for Challenger in League of Legends.

  9. #889
    Master Sorcerer holaloh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    el mejor pais de chile
    Posts
    4,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greensteel21 View Post
    Granted. But you have bad grammar so I just granted the wrong wish.
    I wish for Challenger in League of Legends.
    you got banned
    I wish for making all fandoms good
    this is boring
    Add me on discord
    holaloh#9553

  10. #890
    Lesser Wizard MinimiesHelps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holaloh View Post
    you got banned
    I wish for making all fandoms good
    Granted, but they get too good and you die (***?!)
    I wish for 1 more cat
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    Believe you can, and you're halfway there
    Quote Originally Posted by Tia Chớp Thần Công View Post
    I dont think im China...
    IGN: minimies

    Permanently banned for 730 days for refunding a purchase because of its misleading description. Thanks, ubi.

  11. #891
    Lesser Wizard ToMoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MinimiesHelps View Post
    Granted, but they get too good and you die (***?!)
    I wish for 1 more cat
    Granted, you just got one more Kit Kat.
    I wish for Nokia phone.

  12. #892
    Master Sorcerer YellowPepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    I see wat u did thereeee


    Granted, here's your brick.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I wish Ian was my age.
    IGN: marissaxo
    Discord: marissa#5100

  13. #893
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    8,931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowPepper View Post
    I see wat u did thereeee


    Granted, here's your brick.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I wish Ian was my age.
    You are now Dan.

    If there is Team Harmony (the Lugia Alliance), I wish for the Ho-oh Alliance.

  14. #894
    Lesser Wizard MinimiesHelps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Granted, but you die and cant enjoy it
    I wish for a good gps so i can find pokemons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    Believe you can, and you're halfway there
    Quote Originally Posted by Tia Chớp Thần Công View Post
    I dont think im China...
    IGN: minimies

    Permanently banned for 730 days for refunding a purchase because of its misleading description. Thanks, ubi.

  15. #895
    Master Sorcerer ElementEmber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Malaysia & Growtopia
    Posts
    881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MinimiesHelps View Post
    Granted, but you die and cant enjoy it
    I wish for a good gps so i can find pokemons!
    Granted, but you accidently drop your phone.
    IGN : MSLKW

    Stuff about me


    Personality Levels




    http://www.danasoft.com/sig/MSLKWTrackingSign.jpg

    My fictions

    Faction Fiction

  16. #896
    Master Sorcerer REGISORD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In my totally secret farm world punching guytraps :3
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Thank god this is still alive.

    I wish to die.
    REGISORD

    Quote Originally Posted by SilversoulX View Post
    Farming is like working in real life, you spend your effort and time to finish it and make profit.

  17. #897
    Master Sorcerer Zocke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    776

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REGISORD View Post
    Thank god this is still alive.

    I wish to die.
    Granted, but you reincarnated

    I wish everyone use Rooster Hat and Bunny Mask

  18. #898
    Master Sorcerer Scorchie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zocke View Post
    Granted, but you reincarnated

    I wish everyone use Rooster Hat and Bunny Mask
    Granted, but after a day everyone gets sick of it.
    I wish this wish doesnt get corrupted
    pleasure

  19. #899
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    8,931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorchie View Post
    Granted, but after a day everyone gets sick of it.
    I wish this wish doesnt get corrupted
    It is now!

    I wish for pie slice. (the "world peace" of pastries)

  20. #900
    Master Sorcerer Scorchie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrateNPowder View Post
    It is now!

    I wish for pie slice. (the "world peace" of pastries)
    But you didnt grant my wish

    I give you a pie slice, but while your chewing it i make you spit it out than i eat it
    I wish you wouldnt aswer
    pleasure

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •