Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Silkworm Colour Guide!

Quote Originally Posted by DumbOldDoor View Post

Introduction

Ever wanted to turn your silkworms that certain colour, but didn't know what to feed it? Ever wondered what a certain consumable does to your silkworm? Those days are in the past, because here's how to turn your silkworm into any (existing) colour you desire! You can also seperately check out what colour some consumable produces. Every consumable that exists in the game, is in this guide. Be it a songpyeon or a mud glob, you can find it here!

Section 1 - Turning your silkworm into any existing colour

In the first section of this guide I will cover every single colour a silkworm can be. (Note: silkworms can be pretty much any colour, but I am going over the colours which produce coloured silk. For example, your worm can be made brown, but since brown silk does not exist, I won't be mentioning that colour.) I will list every consumable that exists, and put each one in the suiting category. E.g, the Maki Roll goes under the "Colour - Black" category, since it makes worms black in colour.

Tip: want to know what some certain consumable does? Use CTRL+F and type in its name!

Colour - White

Consumables you can feed to silkworms to make them produce white silk: Coffee, Eggs Benedict, Egg, Milk, Tangyuan, Rotten Egg, Mint Julep.

Colour - Red

Consumables you can feed to silkworms to make them produce red silk: Tomato, Apple, Devilfruit, Devil Horns, Longevity Mooncake, Pizza, Candy Heart, Habanero Pepper.

Colour - Yellow

Consumables you can feed to silkworms to make them produce yellow silk: Apple Pie, Balance Mooncake, Blueberry Muffin, Bread, Candy Corn, Golden Apple, Golden Halo, Harmony Mooncake, Pineapple, Fish and Chips, Spike Juice (refer to Section 3).

Colour - Green

Consumables you can feed to silkworms to make them produce green silk: Green Beer (refer to Section 2), Prosperity Mooncake, Sweet Lollipop.

Colour - Blue

Consumables you can feed to silkworms to make them produce blue silk: Blueberry.

Colour - Aqua

Consumables you can feed to silkworms to make them produce aqua silk: Hot Chocolate, Snowcone, Peace Mooncake, Sour Lollipop, Experience Potion (refer to Section 3).

Colour - Purple

Consumables you can feed to silkworms to make them produce purple silk: Blueberry Pie, Bubble Gum, Songpyeon.

Colour - Grey

Consumables you can feed to silkworms to make them produce grey silk: Potato, Fish Taco, Roasted Cobra, Habanero Cheese Bread.

Colour - Black

Consumables you can feed to silkworms to make them produce black silk: Cheeseburger, Maki Roll, Burrito.

Section 2 - consumables you can NOT feed to silkworms

In this chapter, I will be listing the consumables that one can not feed to silkworms. Also the few items you can, but shouldn't feed to your worms.

Consumables you can't feed to silkworms (most of these are quite obvious, but still listed): Ban Wand, Beach Blast, Birth Certificate, Block Glue, Catch-of-the-Day bait, Cave Blast, Cuddly Bunny, Curse Wand, Das Red Balloon, Deluxe Growspray, Door Mover, Doppelganger Potion, Dough, Dragon Bone, Duct Tape (not confirmed...), Eldritch Flame, Pocket Lighter, Enchanted Spatula, Fire Wand, Freeze Wand, Flipping Coin, G-Virus, Growspray Fertilizer, Harvest Moon Blast, Holiday Cheer Bomb, Homeopathic Medicine, Lock Mover, Lock of Black Fur, Love Potion #8, Lucky Clover, Lucky Horseshoe, Mars Blast, Megaphone, Valentine, Wiggly Worm, Shiny Flashy Thing, Salmon Eggs, Fishing Fly, Shrimp Lure, Whizmo-Ghizmo, Silk bolt - Black, Silk bolt - White, Silk bolt - Red, Silk bolt - Yellow, Silk bolt - Aqua, Silk bolt - Green, Silk bolt - Purple, Silk bolt - Grey; also all of the silk threads, Wolf Whistle, Secret of Growtopia, Fireworks, Skyrocket, Party-in-a-Box, Emerald Shard, Crime Wave, Henchman, Psychotic Bunny, Ultra Growspray, Snowball, Blarney Pebble, Sky Lantern, Zorbnik DNA, Sigil of K'Tesh, Devil Wing Fragment, Winter Gift, Thermonuclear Blast, Undersea Blast, Super Fireworks, Teeny Tiny Skull, Comet Dust, Antimatter Dust, Party Confetti, Party Tunes, Cloverleaf, Cursed Jet Engine, Change of Address, Pineapple Air Freshener, Water Balloon, Otherworldly Bait, Cape Tatters, Teeny Wing Fragment, Shield Fragment, Tempered Steel Fragment, Nuclear Fuel, Tree Decorations, Candy Cane Bait, Tempered Axe Fragment, Tempered Party Tunes, Steampunk Sprocket, Silkworm Toy, All Paint Buckets, Paint Bucket - Varnish, Homeopathic Medicine, Charbroiled Wolf emblem, Lock Mover, Cave Blast, Deep Iron Ingot, Pick Blade.

An exception here is the antidote, which one can feed to the worms, but it does not alter its colour. The antidote solely cures the silkworm.
    An exception is also the Water Bucket - it can be fed to silkworms but it does not affect its colour in any way.
    Exceptional items are also the Golden Halo and Devil horns - they do not alter a silkworms colour, only the consumable's effects (horns/halo) are temporarily added to the silkworm. Devilfruit's similar effects are yet to be tested.

Currently the only item you can but shouldn't feed to silkworms is Green Beer - it will make your worm sick!

BONUS: Section 3 - Supercharging Silkworms

Items you can use to supercharge silkworms: Experience Potion, Spike Juice.

What is Supercharging?

Supercharging is feeding a silkworm either an Experience Potion or Spike Juice. This will give silkworms the Supercharged mod, making them produce 10 silk the next harvest. Since the 10-silk bonus is only for a single harvest, it is highly ill-advised to do so.

THANKS FOR READING!

That's it! Hope you silkworm-keepers find this useful! If you have ANY questions or having problems with something, please reply here! Also if you have any confirmed data about the undetermined-consumables' colour effects. If you think I missed a consumable or misplaced it, also point it out so I can add/fix it! Thanks!
    Useful guide buddy :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuch
    Peoples helped - 64

Quote Originally Posted by Knuch
    Use your smile to change the world, Don't let the world change your smile.

Bump !
    deja#1107

deja#1107

Bump !
    deja#1107

Bumping to avoid closure - I want to update this guide, as soon as new consumables are added!
    How long does it take for a thread to get closed, btw?
    deja#1107

Lesser Wizard

Default What?

Introduction

Ever wanted to turn your silkworms that certain colour, but didn't know what to feed it? Ever wondered what a certain consumable does to your silkworm? Those days are in the past, because here's how to turn your silkworm into any (existing) colour you desire! You can also seperately check out what colour some consumable produces. Every consumable that exists in the game, is in this guide. Be it a songpyeon or a mud glob, you can find it here!
    Hi

Section 1 - Turning your silkworm into any existing colour

In the first section of this guide I will cover every single colour a silkworm can be. (Note: silkworms can be pretty much any colour, but I am going over the colours which produce coloured silk. For example, your worm can be made brown, but since brown silk does not exist, I won't be mentioning that colour.) I will list every consumable that exists, and put each one in the suiting category. E.g, the Maki Roll goes under the "Colour - Black" category, since it makes worms black in colour.

Tip: want to know what some certain consumable does? Use CTRL+F and type in its name!

Colour - White

Consumables you can feed to silkworms to make them produce white silk: Coffee, Eggs Benedict, Egg, Milk, Tangyuan, Rotten Egg, Mint Julep.

Colour - Red

Consumables you can feed to silkworms to make them produce red silk: Tomato, Apple, Devilfruit, Devil Horns, Longevity Mooncake, Pizza, Candy Heart, Habanero Pepper.

Colour - Yellow

Consumables you can feed to silkworms to make them produce yellow silk: Apple Pie, Balance Mooncake, Blueberry Muffin, Bread, Candy Corn, Golden Apple, Golden Halo, Harmony Mooncake, Pineapple, Fish and Chips, Spike Juice (refer to Section 3).

Colour - Green

Consumables you can feed to silkworms to make them produce green silk: Green Beer (refer to Section 2), Prosperity Mooncake, Sweet Lollipop.

Colour - Blue

Consumables you can feed to silkworms to make them produce blue silk: Blueberry.

Colour - Aqua

Consumables you can feed to silkworms to make them produce aqua silk: Hot Chocolate, Snowcone, Peace Mooncake, Sour Lollipop, Experience Potion (refer to Section 3).

Colour - Purple

Consumables you can feed to silkworms to make them produce purple silk: Blueberry Pie, Bubble Gum, Songpyeon.

Colour - Grey

Consumables you can feed to silkworms to make them produce grey silk: Potato, Fish Taco, Roasted Cobra, Habanero Cheese Bread.

Colour - Black

Consumables you can feed to silkworms to make them produce black silk: Cheeseburger, Maki Roll, Burrito.

Section 2 - consumables you can NOT feed to silkworms

In this chapter, I will be listing the consumables that one can not feed to silkworms. Also the few items you can, but shouldn't feed to your worms.

Consumables you can't feed to silkworms (most of these are quite obvious, but still listed): Ban Wand, Beach Blast, Birth Certificate, Block Glue, Catch-of-the-Day bait, Cave Blast, Cuddly Bunny, Curse Wand, Das Red Balloon, Deluxe Growspray, Door Mover, Doppelganger Potion, Dough, Dragon Bone, Duct Tape (not confirmed...), Eldritch Flame, Pocket Lighter, Enchanted Spatula, Fire Wand, Freeze Wand, Flipping Coin, G-Virus, Growspray Fertilizer, Harvest Moon Blast, Holiday Cheer Bomb, Homeopathic Medicine, Lock Mover, Lock of Black Fur, Love Potion #8, Lucky Clover, Lucky Horseshoe, Mars Blast, Megaphone, Valentine, Wiggly Worm, Shiny Flashy Thing, Salmon Eggs, Fishing Fly, Shrimp Lure, Whizmo-Ghizmo, Silk bolt - Black, Silk bolt - White, Silk bolt - Red, Silk bolt - Yellow, Silk bolt - Aqua, Silk bolt - Green, Silk bolt - Purple, Silk bolt - Grey; also all of the silk threads, Wolf Whistle, Secret of Growtopia, Fireworks, Skyrocket, Party-in-a-Box, Emerald Shard, Crime Wave, Henchman, Psychotic Bunny, Ultra Growspray, Snowball, Blarney Pebble, Sky Lantern, Zorbnik DNA, Sigil of K'Tesh, Devil Wing Fragment, Winter Gift, Thermonuclear Blast, Undersea Blast, Super Fireworks, Teeny Tiny Skull, Comet Dust, Antimatter Dust, Party Confetti, Party Tunes, Cloverleaf, Cursed Jet Engine, Change of Address, Pineapple Air Freshener, Water Balloon, Otherworldly Bait, Cape Tatters, Teeny Wing Fragment, Shield Fragment, Tempered Steel Fragment, Nuclear Fuel, Tree Decorations, Candy Cane Bait, Tempered Axe Fragment, Tempered Party Tunes, Steampunk Sprocket, Silkworm Toy, All Paint Buckets, Paint Bucket - Varnish, Homeopathic Medicine, Charbroiled Wolf emblem, Lock Mover, Cave Blast, Deep Iron Ingot, Pick Blade.

An exception here is the antidote, which one can feed to the worms, but it does not alter its colour. The antidote solely cures the silkworm.
    An exception is also the Water Bucket - it can be fed to silkworms but it does not affect its colour in any way.
    Exceptional items are also the Golden Halo and Devil horns - they do not alter a silkworms colour, only the consumable's effects (horns/halo) are temporarily added to the silkworm. Devilfruit's similar effects are yet to be tested.

Currently the only item you can but shouldn't feed to silkworms is Green Beer - it will make your worm sick!

BONUS: Section 3 - Supercharging Silkworms

Items you can use to supercharge silkworms: Experience Potion, Spike Juice.

What is Supercharging?

Supercharging is feeding a silkworm either an Experience Potion or Spike Juice. This will give silkworms the Supercharged mod, making them produce 10 silk the next harvest. Since the 10-silk bonus is only for a single harvest, it is highly ill-advised to do so.

THANKS FOR READING!

That's it! Hope you silkworm-keepers find this useful! If you have ANY questions or having problems with something, please reply here! If you think I missed a consumable or misplaced it, also point it out so I can add/fix it! Thanks!

P.S I will be bumping up this guide for um.. forever (), to avoid its closure - I'm going to update this as soon as new consumables are added (there is at least one pretty much every update).
    When was there potatoes?

This is cool! Thanks for making this guide!

This is my signature.

IGN: imustachyou

How long does it take for a thread to get closed, btw?
    Exactly two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by hunt2man View Post
    Dyn has been here for so long I feel that he's a lich or something.

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Avatar and sigpic by the amazing Mistrella, thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by XxSian123xX View Post
    When was there potatoes?
    St. Patrick's, 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by imustachyou View Post
    This is cool! Thanks for making this guide!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Exactly two weeks.
    Oh, thank you!
    deja#1107

Free BUMP for this useful guide!
    IGN: CEYX & eliciaagnes
    WOTD Count: 2
    Collaborated WOTD Count: 2

I don't see the blueberry muffin anywhere. Also, very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kedaj iE View Post
    I don't see the blueberry muffin anywhere. Also, very helpful.
    It's there, under the yellow section.

Use Ctrl+F next time (the function exists on mobile too...).
    deja#1107

Free bump, because y'know I'm totally not digging everything on here.

Nobody was harmed in the making of this picture... I hope.

IGN: ElectroDream
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy
    WOTD count: 24

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroDream View Post
    Free bump, because y'know I'm totally not digging everything on here.
    Ey thanks, I was just about to do it myself.
    deja#1107

Lesser Wizard Frederico Floryan's Avatar

What do you recommend for making my silkworm black?
    Maki roll? Btw where can I buy maki roll or burrito

IGN:Rydra

Goals:

Be the Leader of Indonesian Pvpers
    Get to lv 50 (42/50)

Bumping this up! Added the Pineapple Dauiquiri (it makes worms yellow!).
    deja#1107

Quote Originally Posted by Frederico Floryan View Post
    What do you recommend for making my silkworm black?
    Maki roll? Btw where can I buy maki roll or burrito
    Yeah, Maki Rolls are the best option.
    No one really sells them (at least not for a reasonable price), so it's best to make them yourself.
    deja#1107

Worms die, and so will this guide :0
    ~Rock
    Growtopia Name: Rockefeller
    Lv. 80
    Achievements 91/100
    4400 Hours Played
    Super Supporter
    Standing on the note "A"

Nice, unique guide!
    IGN: MrDevil | Level: 72 | Achievements: 91/100
    Visit MRDEVIL by MrDevil!

Ty so much. Most helpful guide in a while in my opinion.
    IGN: Jisam
    Level: 35

Rings: Ring of water.
    Best items: P wings, Leaf board.
    Net worth: 40 DLs.
    F eyes: 41/100.
    Surg Lvl: 100.
    Best Surg prize: Med scarf.

Main world: Jisam (Donate me there if you feel like it)