Thread: 1000 days giveaway! (Old riddle)

Default 1000 days giveaway(2Wls!) (Old riddle)

YAY! After all of these lovely 1000 days i have played, (or had my account, minimies) i will do.. 2 wls giveaway. YEAH! I have made many mistakes so i have lost many wls. But lets go to the point. This is the riddle you probably have heard. Its easy. Farmer had chicken, fox and some seeds whatever. There was a river, and farmer had to deliver all of them with a boat to the other side of the river, but farmer had a problem. He can only deliver 1 of them with the farmer. How can he deliver all of them to other side of the river?
    Chicken eats seeds, and fox eats chicken. Fox does not eat the seeds. 2 first who got it right, win a shiny wl. (Probably 2 of the first comments) and if you dont know whats the answer, please do not search google. Try it with your brains.

2:IGN
    3 A world where is donation box etc.
    If you dont have donation thingies in ur world, ill just msg u in GT whenever you are online.
    Last edited by MinimiesHelps; 05-17-2016 at 05:07 AM. Reason: I actually put the riddle in it..
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    Believe you can, and you're halfway there
    Quote Originally Posted by Tia Chớp Thần Công View Post
    I dont think im China...
    IGN: minimies

Permanently banned for 730 days for refunding a purchase because of its misleading description. Thanks, ubi.

Quote Originally Posted by MinimiesHelps View Post
    YAY! After all of these lovely 1000 days i have played, (or had my account, minimies) i will do.. 2 wls giveaway. YEAH! I have made many mistakes so i have lost many wls. But lets go to the point. This is the riddle you probably have heard. Its easy. Farmer had chicken, fox and some seeds whatever. There was a river, and farmer had to deliver all of them with a boat to the other side of the river, but farmer had a problem. He can only deliver 1 of them with the farmer. How can he deliver all of them to other side of the river?
    Chicken eats seeds, and fox eats chicken. Fox does not eat the seeds. 2 first who got it right, win a shiny wl. (Probably 2 of the first comments) and if you dont know whats the answer, please do not search google. Try it with your brains.

If you dont have donation thingies in ur world, ill just msg u in GT whenever you are online.
    Answer: Take the chicken over and leave the fox and grain. Go get the fox, drop it off and pick up the chicken. Take the chicken back across and get the seeds and drop the chicken. Drop the seed with the fox then take the chicken.
    IGN: Anniex3
    World: BLANKSPACEFARM
    IGN: [REDACTED]

driven by revenge.

Default Answer to ur riddle

First chicken then fox takeback chicken get seeds leave chicken alone seeds go with the fox in the other side and lastly take the chicken to the other side

- - - Updated - - -

First chicken to other side
    Second fox to other side
    Third take chicken back
    Fourth take seeds to other side so chicken wont eat
    Fifth lastly take the chicken to the other side

My IGN IS GENTHRO

I dont have donation box but im always online msg me in forum or in game thank you

Congrats too your 1000 day

I have 950+ days since account created

Banned

Because the chicken eat seed and fox eat chicken so nu more chicken n seeds just fox (1).

- - - Updated - - -

WOrld TEPSI

Quote Originally Posted by Gallic View Post
    Because the chicken eat seed and fox eat chicken so nu more chicken n seeds just fox (1).

- - - Updated - - -

WOrld TEPSI
    Um.. Nope ;D sorry. It could work but..
    I dont think im China...

Permanently banned for 730 days for refunding a purchase because of its misleading description. Thanks, ubi.

Phil, and the endless void inside my mind

1:
    Deliver the chicken to the other side then
    Deliver the fox to the other side but take the chicken to the boat so the fox will not eat the chicken then
    Go back to the seeds and take them but leave the chicken then
    Deliver the seeds to the other side then go back to the chicken and deliver it as well.
    make sense?
    2:IGN: Pacific
    3: GHOO
    IGN: Pacific

Banned

The farmer takes the chicken to the other side.
    The farmer goes back and takes the fox and goes to the other side. The farmer then takes the chicken back, so the fox is the only one in the other side.
    The farmer takes the seeds and leaves the chicken. The farmer puts the seed with the fox.
    The farmer goes back and takes the chicken and goes back. There, all 3 things are at the other side of the river.

IGN: xLightSwitch
    World: FARMSWITCH

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pacific View Post
    1:
    Deliver the chicken to the other side then
    Deliver the fox to the other side but take the chicken to the boat so the fox will not eat the chicken then
    Go back to the seeds and take them but leave the chicken then
    Deliver the seeds to the other side then go back to the chicken and deliver it as well.
    make sense?
    2:IGN: Pacific
    3: GHOO
    You beat me to it. Damn it.

Default Congrats!

Winners are Pacific and Genthro! Congrulations!
    I dont think im China...

Master Sorcerer

Default answerS!

bring the chicken
    across than bring the wolf across than take back the chicken than bring the seeds over to the wolf than bring the chicken over .
    2016 GOALS!!!

GET P WINGS- COMPLETED! (SOLD!!!)
    GET 10DLS- competed

ign: rarest