Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Psychopaths riddles compilation !!! *QUIZZES*

Master Sorcerer

Default Psychopaths riddles compilation !!! *QUIZZES*

ARE YOU PSYCHOPATHIC ?
    I got them from various webpages.

Psychopaths answer these differently from ours (proved by some mentalists whose names i forgot.)

The result shouldn't be taken seriously, but if you do answer 6 or more correctly, well ya know...

Spoiler :

Some may know where i got those from, so please do not spoil it to those who doesn't know. i did retexture some of them, too.

I may inbox you the answers, if you wish to know. Or i might update this post with answers.

PSYCHO LIST SO FAR :

I'm not saying those are 100% psycho. The list are just there for you to know who has the high score
    Last edited by Notavailable; 05-25-2016 at 12:01 AM.
    I crave for attention so don't give me any

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

I have seen 4 before and I think the answer should be the same for 5
    I would like know about 7, I guess it had something to do with cannibalism?

Riddle 2- Head and Heart
    Riddle 8- With a knife
    SLD ERA SLW
    FREE ERA SLW
    SORP ERA SBOON

GrowTopian Info
    General Info 924 Days 1110.45 hours Level 32
    Extra Name:FakeIds Supporter Derp
    Friends Teper Empty Empty
    Goals 1Dl (10/100) Focused Eyes (0/100) Ring Quest [Completed] (10/10)

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Chong View Post
    I have seen 4 before and I think the answer should be the same for 5
    I would like know about 7, I guess it had something to do with cannibalism?
    4 is different from 5

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

Quote Originally Posted by Notavailable View Post

Psychopaths answer these differently from ours (proved by some mentalists whose names i forgot.)

The result shouldn't be taken seriously, but if you do answer 6 or more correctly, well ya know...

Spoiler :

Some may know where i got those from, so please do not spoil it to those who doesn't know. i did retexture some of them, too.

I may inbox you the answers, if you wish to know. Or i might update this post with answers.
    Atleast I tried
    2. Head and chest
    3. He's limp
    4. She's also inlove with the handsome guy
    5. Cousin is my rival
    6. Go get a gun, open the door and shoot him before he even stabs you. Or just call the cops/911.
    8. Open the closet and kill the owner?
    9. Red
    IGN: BlindPirate ( Old: AlphaOcelot )
    Worlds :
    MEGATOWERS
    AKAMARUX

Check Out My Selling List! You might find what you need!
    http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/...7-Selling-List

http://pfq.link/?JTfv3=party.pnghttp://pfq.link/?JTtC_=party.png
    http://pfq.link/?JTcdp=party.pnghttp://pfq.link/?JTKxN=party.png

Master Sorcerer

ARE YOU PSYCHOPATHIC ?

Spoiler :

1.) I think he's doing the motion of Iwillslityouacrossyourneck motion.
    2) At the heart in the middle of the chest and right in the brain, specifically in the frontal lobe.
    3) Because they aren't really good at ending someone's...you know.
    4)'Cause she was a rival of mine and no one is allowed to touch my beloved.
    5) Me cousin probably was the girlfriend/boyfriend of that person and so, with 'em out of life, I can replace her/him.
    6) Well i think it's just the butcher coming to me about me dropping me wallet in his store.
    7)That's cause he gave into savagery and became cannibalistic and we all know penguins in tuxedos. And who else wears them tuxedos eh?
    8)Lock him in the closet, introduce the closet as my next magic act in some magic show and... perform zat tricke where the swords you know you know. A slow and painful...
    9)Red. It reminds me of a blood-red rose.

Err I hope those weren't correct. All i did was put myself in the perception of a psychopath...

Phil, and the endless void inside my mind

I'll try
    1. You live in an apartment building (about 10~15 stories). You were a student studying for an exam, but decided to take some rest. You looked out the window and witnessed a man killing a girl. The man saw you and moved his finger in a certain motion. Just from the information given, what do you think the man was doing with his finger?
    Waved at me

2. I want to shoot a guy till dead. Where should i shoot him at ? (2 spots)
    Head and private part

3. A little boy received a bike and a soccer ball for presents. But the boy hated them. Why didn't the boy like the two presents?
    He has no legs

4. You're a twin (and you're a girl). You were born before your twin sister. Your grandma recently passed away and you guys had to hold a funeral for her. At the funeral, you saw a handsome, young man. You fell deeply in love him... But, you killed your twin sister. Why did you kill your twin sister?
    He might mistake her from me

5. When you were attending a relative's funeral, you saw a guy/gal and fell in love with him. Unfortunately, he left. Next day, you killed your cousin. Why did you do that ?
    To see him/her again

6. You live in an apartment. You were watching TV, but someone was knocking hard on the door. You looked through the peephole and there was a man who was holding a knife. What are you going to do?
    Get the knife, then slice and dice

7. There was an expedition team travelling to the Arctic zone. The condition was very harsh. Only one men successfully returned. He said he lived by eating penguins while being on confusion. However, after he had tried a penguin dish cooked by his wife, he screamed : "NOOOOO!!!" and stabbed his neck with a fork. WHY ?
    Penguin don't live in the arctic, so umm he thought he ate penguins in the arctic but it was something else.

8. You're a thief. You broke into someone's house. The owner of the house saw you; you have no choice but to kill the owner. But the owner hid inside the closet. How are you going to kill the owner?
    Burn the house down

9. You were very thirsty. You decided to get a drink from the vending machine. What color drink did you choose?
    Red bcuz coke
    IGN: Pacific

I will prove that I am a normal wizard, not a pshyco wizard :
    1. Click his gun or trying to get rid of the evidence
    2. Head and chest (1 shot 1 kill)
    3. Not his taste
    Alternate answer: the boy prefer growtopia than a ball and bike
    4. Accident (what did I just do?)
    5. Accident (Why would I kill my cousin)
    6. Postive thinking, it might be a prank
    7. The guilty feeling
    8. Open the closet and deliver a final blow (idk how)
    9. White, water is fresh!!!

Feel free to tell me that Im not a psycho wizard
    THE LIGHTNING WIZARD OF GROWTOPIA
    ign:xxgrowzz
    usual active time in Growtopia:
    -Friday: 16:00-22:30
    -Saturday: 09:00-18:30, 20:30-22:30
    -Sunday: 12:00-22:30

Wotd count: 2 (Reyx, Growspolis)

4.Because your twin sister is the gf of the guy.

Banned

ARE YOU PSYCHOPATHIC ?

Spoiler :

PSYCHO LIST SO FAR :
    1. "I am going to cut your neck" hand sign.

2. The neck (cut off air supply) and the head (the brain).

3. The boy had diabetes and the doctors had no choice but to amputate his legs. Now, the boy does not have legs and cannot ride the bike or play soccer with the soccer ball.

4. In order for the handsome man to visit the funeral again, so that I will be able to see that cutie again.

5. So that he/she would come to my cousin's funeral. Again, so that I will be able to see that beautiful creation.

6. "Gordon Ramsey, glad to have you hear for dinner. So, what are we cooking? Human fillet? If so, *points at myself*, let's get cooking."

7. There are no penguins in the Arctic. The man was eating penguins while he was confused. He was eating his teammates. When he ate the penguin dish, he suddenly remembered that he was not eating penguins.

I mean, what the hell? The man had a chance to eat human meat. Such a rare opportunity.

8. Go into the closet and stab the man.

9. Red.

Master Sorcerer

Haha, no one got right the 1st one so far.

Just keep answering, i WILL send you answers only if you have done all questions.

Banned

uhhhhhhhh for the first one did the murderer flip me off (middle finger)

Master Sorcerer

1. You live in an apartment building (about 10~15 stories). You were a student studying for an exam, but decided to take some rest. You looked out the window and witnessed a man killing a girl. The man saw you and moved his finger in a certain motion. Just from the information given, what do you think the man was doing with his finger?
    He was telling me to be silent. Like the ssshh thing where you put your fingers in front of your mouth.
    Or that no no no thing where you move your finger left and right repeatedly, meaning that you won't live after seeing that or stay silent about what you saw.

Left and right lung, left and right eye, left-side and right side of the brain, left and right testicle, left and right kidney.

3. A little boy received a bike and a soccer ball for presents. But the boy hated them. Why didn't the boy like the two presents?
    Either that he has no feet, no legs, limp, bed-ridden.

4. You're a twin (and you're a girl). You were born before your twin sister. Your grandma recently passed away and you guys had to hold a funeral for her. At the funeral, you saw a handsome, young man. You fell deeply in love him... But, you killed your twin sister. Why did you kill your twin sister?

She stole too much stuff from me by acting the she was me. I wouldn't let it happen again.

5. When you were attending a relative's funeral, you saw a guy/gal and fell in love with him. Unfortunately, he left. Next day, you killed your cousin. Why did you do that ?
    The guy/gal I saw was the person my cousin was cheating with and the relative that died was the husband/wife of my cousin. Of course I'd frkin kill my cousin if I knew he was cheating with his/her wife/husband and he/she frkin dares to bring that person to the funeral of his/her wife/husband.
    That, or my cousin is my rival.

6. You live in an apartment. You were watching TV, but someone was knocking hard on the door. You looked through the peephole and there was a man who was holding a knife. What are you going to do?

If the door opens by pushing, I'll open and push the door so hard that it will break his skull. If not, then just let him knock until he tries to break my door and I'll break his face for it.

7. There was an expedition team travelling to the Arctic zone. The condition was very harsh. Only one men successfully returned. He said he lived by eating penguins while being on confusion. However, after he had tried a penguin dish cooked by his wife, he screamed : "NOOOOO!!!" and stabbed his neck with a fork. WHY ?

He ate other people on the expedition team and thought they were penguins, and he realized that the dish cooked by his wife is another person intestines, flesh, eyeballs, testicles... I said too much.

8. You're a thief. You broke into someone's house. The owner of the house saw you; you have no choice but to kill the owner. But the owner hid inside the closet. How are you going to kill the owner?
    I'll burn the closet or the whole house

9. You were very thirsty. You decided to get a drink from the vending machine. What color drink did you choose?
    Red

「IGN : dronshi」

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by xlightswitch View Post
    uhhhhhhhh for the first one did the murderer flip me off (middle finger)
    Too bad. Still 4 correct only. Try harder to be psychopath

Master Sorcerer

All answer sent !!! Remember, i only send you complete answer when you have done with all questions !

1. He wants me to come down and fight him irl.

2. The front of the head, where the brain is at, and the back of the head, where the brain is at.

3. He has no legs (but why give him gifts that he can't use? Maybe they're the wrong color?)

4. So senpai will notice me and not her.

5. So senpai will notice me and not my cousin.

6. Silly, Jason. You can't bring a knife to a fist fight :P

7. The penguin was his friend.

8. Open the closet then use my trusty bagel sword to finish him/her.

9. No color because the only thing the vending machine has are water T-T

Banned

1. Waving hi to you
    2. Leg so the can't run away and guts so they slowly bleed to death
    3. The boy is disabled
    4. To see the man again
    5. Same answer as 4
    6. Let him in
    7. He also ate his fellow hikers mistaking them for penguins and realizing this later
    8. Your hands
    9.Water colored drink or clear

Banned

Doing a motion for you two both to use the lifeless body for your own desires.

2. I want to shoot a guy till dead. Where should i shoot him at ? (2 spots) The head and heart.

3. A little boy received a bike and a soccer ball for presents. But the boy hated them. Why didn't the boy like the two presents? He was born without arms or legs making them useless.

4. You're a twin (and you're a girl). You were born before your twin sister. Your grandma recently passed away and you guys had to hold a funeral for her. At the funeral, you saw a handsome, young man. You fell deeply in love him... But, you killed your twin sister. Why did you kill your twin sister? You have no remorse for the disgusting thing called Human life and you took the life of "thing" that shared your blood as it aimed to take the man that you fell in love with.

5. When you were attending a relative's funeral, you saw a guy/gal and fell in love with him. Unfortunately, he left. Next day, you killed your cousin. Why did you do that ? Because your cousin was going to die anyway might as well make it quick.

ARE YOU PSYCHOPATHIC ?

Spoiler :

PSYCHO LIST SO FAR :
    PM the answers plz Ty. In quote ^^^^
    https://pfq.link/?yd41v=party.png
    https://pfq.link/?yd9mB=party.pngClick my eggs please! <3
    IGN: serge
    Goals:
    Get Focused Eyes 20/100
    Get a ring from ringmaster: Step 3 43/43 baneful masks!
    Get 500Wls (317)
    Get level 50 (30)
    Get honors or WOTD (no)
    Get a legendary item (no)

My Dream Set
    My Favourite Song Currently

1. You live in an apartment building (about 10~15 stories). You were a student studying for an exam, but decided to take some rest. You looked out the window and witnessed a man killing a girl. The man saw you and moved his finger in a certain motion. Just from the information given, what do you think the man was doing with his finger? Putting his finger on his lip telling me to shhhhhhh

the left leg on then knee cap, and the right arm on the elbow

he is disabled

because she he is in love with her vice versa
    5. When you were attending a relative's funeral, you saw a guy/gal and fell in love with him. Unfortunately, he left. Next day, you killed your cousin. Why did you do that ? because apparently my cousin likes him/her vice versa(jealousy)

Not open the door and hide/ wait till he leaves

7. There was an expedition team travelling to the Arctic zone. The condition was very harsh. Only one men successfully returned. He said he lived by eating penguins while being on confusion. However, after he had tried a penguin dish cooked by his wife, he screamed : "NOOOOO!!!" and stabbed his neck with a fork. WHY ? I'm guessing he's cannibalistic or he just hates penguins

Tie him/her up slowly make cuts on his/her body and end it by sticking the knife up there ars

9. You were very thirsty. You decided to get a drink from the vending machine. What color drink did you choose? Red because I love Coca Cola

Any Questions or concerns regarding the forums or in game, feel free to hit me up an inbox.
    To contact support email at support@growtopiagame.com
    Follow my instagram at https://www.instagram.com/metalwire_gt/
    Stay safe, love you
    *credits to Ambiguister for making my Avatar.