Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Psychopaths riddles compilation !!! *QUIZZES*

Quote Originally Posted by Notavailable View Post
    1. You live in an apartment building (about 10~15 stories). You were a student studying for an exam, but decided to take some rest. You looked out the window and witnessed a man killing a girl. The man saw you and moved his finger in a certain motion. Just from the information given, what do you think the man was doing with his finger?
    Cracking his fingers like Jason

2. I want to shoot a guy till dead. Where should i shoot him at ? (2 spots)
    Either the heart or head

3. A little boy received a bike and a soccer ball for presents. But the boy hated them. Why didn't the boy like the two presents?
    Cuz he's an ungrateful little nub

4. You're a twin (and you're a girl). You were born before your twin sister. Your grandma recently passed away and you guys had to hold a funeral for her. At the funeral, you saw a handsome, young man. You fell deeply in love him... But, you killed your twin sister. Why did you kill your twin sister?
    Cuz she was in love with him too

5. When you were attending a relative's funeral, you saw a guy/gal and fell in love with him. Unfortunately, he left. Next day, you killed your cousin. Why did you do that ?
    I have no reason to do that ._.

6. You live in an apartment. You were watching TV, but someone was knocking hard on the door. You looked through the peephole and there was a man who was holding a knife. What are you going to do?
    Barricade the door and CALL 911 NOW

7. There was an expedition team travelling to the Arctic zone. The condition was very harsh. Only one men successfully returned. He said he lived by eating penguins while being on confusion. However, after he had tried a penguin dish cooked by his wife, he screamed : "NOOOOO!!!" and stabbed his neck with a fork. WHY ?
    Idk

8. You're a thief. You broke into someone's house. The owner of the house saw you; you have no choice but to kill the owner. But the owner hid inside the closet. How are you going to kill the owner?
    Maybe set the closet on fire or force him out?

9. You were very thirsty. You decided to get a drink from the vending machine. What color drink did you choose?
    I know you want me to say red but Imma go for water (clear) since thats the only thing I like when Im very thristy
    Everything in da siggy

Quote Originally Posted by Notavailable View Post
    ARE YOU PSYCHOPATHIC ?
    I got them from various webpages.

Psychopaths answer these differently from ours (proved by some mentalists whose names i forgot.)

The result shouldn't be taken seriously, but if you do answer 6 or more correctly, well ya know...

Spoiler :

Some may know where i got those from, so please do not spoil it to those who doesn't know. i did retexture some of them, too.

I may inbox you the answers, if you wish to know. Or i might update this post with answers.

PSYCHO LIST SO FAR :
    1. Did the fake shooting motion to scare me?
    2. Head,Heart
    3.He has no legs
    4.He will think I am her.
    5.So I can see them again
    6.Quietly look for a weapon (just incase) and go out another way.
    7.There aren't penguins there so cannibalism?
    8.If i have a knife rapidly thrust my knife to the little holes of the closet (in between) till I kill the owner, or Just knock the closet down and kill with bare hands..yea
    9.Blue cuz water.
    HISSSSSSSS

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Artistic View Post
    Everything in da siggy
    too bad. mineral water is wat psychopaths will answer.
    I crave for attention so don't give me any

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

1. You live in an apartment building (about 10~15 stories). You were a student studying for an exam, but decided to take some rest. You looked out the window and witnessed a man killing a girl. The man saw you and moved his finger in a certain motion. Just from the information given, what do you think the man was doing with his finger?

He was pointing the middle finger.

Shoot him in the balls - that'll hurt until he dies.

3. A little boy received a bike and a soccer ball for presents. But the boy hated them. Why didn't the boy like the two presents?

He didn't get to choose them.

4. You're a twin (and you're a girl). You were born before your twin sister. Your grandma recently passed away and you guys had to hold a funeral for her. At the funeral, you saw a handsome, young man. You fell deeply in love him... But, you killed your twin sister. Why did you kill your twin sister?

She's a potential enemy, and they have to be terminated.

5. When you were attending a relative's funeral, you saw a guy/gal and fell in love with him. Unfortunately, he left. Next day, you killed your cousin. Why did you do that ?

The guy/gal was my cousin. Yeah. I'm insane like that.

6. You live in an apartment. You were watching TV, but someone was knocking hard on the door. You looked through the peephole and there was a man who was holding a knife. What are you going to do?

Grab a knife and battle him, he won't stand a chance.

7. There was an expedition team travelling to the Arctic zone. The condition was very harsh. Only one men successfully returned. He said he lived by eating penguins while being on confusion. However, after he had tried a penguin dish cooked by his wife, he screamed : "NOOOOO!!!" and stabbed his neck with a fork. WHY ?

The penguins killed his team... very painfully.
    Wait. There aren't penguins in the Arctic. Okay:
    He ate his team to survive.

8. You're a thief. You broke into someone's house. The owner of the house saw you; you have no choice but to kill the owner. But the owner hid inside the closet. How are you going to kill the owner?

Burn down his house.

9. You were very thirsty. You decided to get a drink from the vending machine. What color drink did you choose?

Red.
    Discord: RocketRace#0798.
    Youtube/Twitch/Reddit: RocketRace
    Check out QUICKEXP.

This is creepy. And how did those people get onto the psychopaths list? Did they answer everything right??

This is my signature.

IGN: imustachyou

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by imustachyou View Post
    This is creepy. And how did those people get onto the psychopaths list? Did they answer everything right??

Just 6 correctly or more. And don't take them seriously pls

Oh and, you want to try answering them ?

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

PSYCHO LIST SO FAR :
    [/QUOTE]

HISSSSSSSS

Master Sorcerer

I think he would be telling me not to say anything.

2. I want to shoot a guy till dead. Where should i shoot him at ? (2 spots) Leg, then head.

3. A little boy received a bike and a soccer ball for presents. But the boy hated them. Why didn't the boy like the two presents? He is lazy.

4. You're a twin (and you're a girl). You were born before your twin sister. Your grandma recently passed away and you guys had to hold a funeral for her. At the funeral, you saw a handsome, young man. You fell deeply in love him... But, you killed your twin sister. Why did you kill your twin sister? Because I did not want her to get ma' mun.

5. When you were attending a relative's funeral, you saw a guy/gal and fell in love with him. Unfortunately, he left. Next day, you killed your cousin. Why did you do that ? idk m9

6. You live in an apartment. You were watching TV, but someone was knocking hard on the door. You looked through the peephole and there was a man who was holding a knife. What are you going to do? Turn off the lights and hide in the bathroom.

7. There was an expedition team travelling to the Arctic zone. The condition was very harsh. Only one men successfully returned. He said he lived by eating penguins while being on confusion. However, after he had tried a penguin dish cooked by his wife, he screamed : "NOOOOO!!!" and stabbed his neck with a fork. WHY ? He didn't like penguin.

8. You're a thief. You broke into someone's house. The owner of the house saw you; you have no choice but to kill the owner. But the owner hid inside the closet. How are you going to kill the owner? Blow up the closet.

9. You were very thirsty. You decided to get a drink from the vending machine. What color drink did you choose? Green.

Banned

1. You live in an apartment building (about 10~15 stories). You were a student studying for an exam, but decided to take some rest. You looked out the window and witnessed a man killing a girl. The man saw you and moved his finger in a certain motion. Just from the information given, what do you think the man was doing with his finger? He is a necrophiliac.

2. I want to shoot a guy till dead. Where should i shoot him at ? (2 spots) Heart and head, end his suffering quickly.

3. A little boy received a bike and a soccer ball for presents. But the boy hated them. Why didn't the boy like the two presents? He is ungrateful and spoiled.

4. You're a twin (and you're a girl). You were born before your twin sister. Your grandma recently passed away and you guys had to hold a funeral for her. At the funeral, you saw a handsome, young man. You fell deeply in love him... But, you killed your twin sister. Why did you kill your twin sister? Because she had to die to save the man's life. (like how Yahiko died to save Konan)

5. When you were attending a relative's funeral, you saw a guy/gal and fell in love with him. Unfortunately, he left. Next day, you killed your cousin. Why did you do that ? (4 is different from 5.) Because he tried to kill me

6. You live in an apartment. You were watching TV, but someone was knocking hard on the door. You looked through the peephole and there was a man who was holding a knife. What are you going to do? ONE PUUUUNCH!

7. There was an expedition team travelling to the Arctic zone. The condition was very harsh. Only one men successfully returned. He said he lived by eating penguins while being on confusion. However, after he had tried a penguin dish cooked by his wife, he screamed : "NOOOOO!!!" and stabbed his neck with a fork. WHY ? Because he was about to eat a penguin he befriended.

8. You're a thief. You broke into someone's house. The owner of the house saw you; you have no choice but to kill the owner. But the owner hid inside the closet. How are you going to kill the owner? Be silent, let the owner assume I'm gone, but then SNEAK ATTACK!

9. You were very thirsty. You decided to get a drink from the vending machine. What color drink did you choose? Blue because I'm lonely and it's the color of water.

Master Sorcerer

Anyone wanna take this quiz ? If not, i'll post answers !!

Lesser Wizard

He pointed a gun towards me?

Forehead, left chest

He wants a gun

Because she's in the way

5. When you were attending a relative's funeral, you saw a guy/gal and fell in love with him. Unfortunately, he left. Next day, you killed your cousin. Why did you do that ? (4 is different from 5.)

I got pissed

Call the security and while waiting I will open the door because why the hell would a man with a knife kill me when he knows that I can see him through the hole. I'd hold a knife though just in case

His wife poisoned him

Burn the closet

Any or blue
    Random stuff @ JAYSONTATUMS