Thread: Some Advice on Getting World Locks

Lesser Knight

Default Some Advice on Getting World Locks

Hello everyone!

So I've been mass producing a lot and I haven't gotten any profit, actually I'm loosing world locks! I've tried so many different things to mass produce!
    Please help me!

Thanks!
    Help
    GrowID: SilentMafia
    World: MAFIAVENDZ

~Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Crabz // SilentMafia~

Lesser Wizard

i haven mass produced alot but i have done 200 magic bacon trees which i sold the seeds for 4/wl which gave me 40-50wls each time
    i also recommend that if u have less than 10 wls i recommend portcullis and sell for 30-40/wl
    NAME: TheOnlyZah
    GOALS:
    Make A Vending World(Not Complete)
    Get A Huge Chand Farm(Not Complete
    Own A 1 Letter World(Not Complete)

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyZah View Post
    i haven mass produced alot but i have done 200 magic bacon trees which i sold the seeds for 4/wl which gave me 40-50wls each time
    i also recommend that if u have less than 10 wls i recommend portcullis and sell for 30-40/wl
    well i have 6 dls and devs and lots of chands, but i am trying that it kinda works.

Let's say that you want to mass produce Magic Bacon, and to do so you need Orange Blocks. Because let's say you're aiming to make 100 trees and for 100 trees you need 100 orange block seeds. Buy the Orange Blocks and then harvest them until around 300 seeds. By doing so you bought 100 seeds and you going to start with 300, this means you will be able to make more than a hundred trees and also you won't loose any WLS. But you need to do this for every seed type that you need to make your Magic Bacon.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Odus View Post
    Let's say that you want to mass produce Magic Bacon, and to do so you need Orange Blocks. Because let's say you're aiming to make 100 trees and for 100 trees you need 100 orange block seeds. Buy the Orange Blocks and then harvest them until around 300 seeds. By doing so you bought 100 seeds and you going to start with 300, this means you will be able to make more than a hundred trees and also you won't loose any WLS. But you need to do this for every seed type that you need to make your Magic Bacon.
    Mhm, okay, but where do i sell Magic Bacon and what's the recipe. (i'm too lazy to go and find it out)

I think u are buying the seeds which ruins most of the profit.Just Try to make the seeds,not buy them

IGN:StarByte
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    There's this thing called life.

Don't Mass Produce.
    HEY!
    I am SilverGhost, but call me, Meli.

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...1&type=profile

Check it out now

ECONOMICS: CLASS 101
    The value is determined by the quantity and demand
    More and more people are mass producing more and more items. The quantity is rising fast but the demand is rising slower. The demand for an item is partially determined by the number of wls flowing around in the market. Most people would rather sell and item for wl, instead of buying wls for 2000 gems from the store. With the new updates more and more world locks are lost.
    Let's look at an analogy:
    100k of items available ~ 100k wls avalible
    200k of items available ~ 90k wls avalible
    so the price will continually drop and drop because of mass producers themselves, eventually it won't even be profitable, and it'll be better for people to just buy world locks for 2000 gems.
    Basically what I'm saying is Growtopia is headed towards a crisis (market crash) and I think the only way to stop this is to put more world locks to circulate in the market. Also new players are needed because no one really wants to buy all those items, more players = more wls = solution.
    My solution is for the devs to put an advertisement out there OR make world locks cheaper in the gem store so people will buy it.
    "One man's trash probably contains stuff that will make another man sick, but if he dies from that disease and goes to heaven, technically that trash was his ticket to treasure?"

In Game Name >> pluvs

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Crab View Post
    Mhm, okay, but where do i sell Magic Bacon and what's the recipe. (i'm too lazy to go and find it out)
    You don't need to mass produce magic bacon. It was just an example. Choose an item of your liking. And here are some names of worlds that hopefully help you out: MASSHELP and MASSRICH.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Crab View Post
    Hello everyone!

So I've been mass producing a lot and I haven't gotten any profit, actually I'm loosing world locks! I've tried so many different things to mass produce!
    Please help me!

Thanks!
    Help
    I've got an method, INVEST!, if you have been playing long enough you'll find out that some items lose value at certain time, but gain value at the right time. By investing you can gain a lot of wls, but there are two types of investment; Long term and short term investment. Short term investment is buying a simple item and selling it for more, an example of this would be buying a dead Geiger for 10 wls and charging it until it's alive and selling it for 11 wls (Only get back 1 wl). Long term investment is buying an item and waiting for its value to rise to it's highest then selling it. An example of long term investment is buying angel wings for 39-42 wls (June 14, 2016) and selling it for more during Halloween.

Another method is to wait until a update find out the recipes of the item(s) and sell the item(s) for more, an example would be this update at the moment (Pet battle update). The battle leash is worth about 10-12 wls (June 14, 2016), knowing the recipe you can mass produce the item and sell it for more.

People are also too lazy to make items from scatch so mass producing is a good idea, but it depends on what is needed in the game, like when people were trying to find out where the pig leash comes from, magic bacon was a huge demand item, but know that people know that it does come from magic bacon (Source) its not much demanded as it once were.

The way I see it, Growtopia is like real life, where the rules of quantity and demand rule the game. Knowing how quantity and demand works you'll be able to succeed in Growtopia like you do in real life.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by youlite View Post
    I've got an method, INVEST!, if you have been playing long enough you'll find out that some items lose value at certain time, but gain value at the right time. By investing you can gain a lot of wls, but there are two types of investment; Long term and short term investment. Short term investment is buying a simple item and selling it for more, an example of this would be buying a dead Geiger for 10 wls and charging it until it's alive and selling it for 11 wls (Only get back 1 wl). Long term investment is buying an item and waiting for its value to rise to it's highest then selling it. An example of long term investment is buying angel wings for 39-42 wls (June 14, 2016) and selling it for more during Halloween.

Another method is to wait until a update find out the recipes of the item(s) and sell the item(s) for more, an example would be this update at the moment (Pet battle update). The battle leash is worth about 10-12 wls (June 14, 2016), knowing the recipe you can mass produce the item and sell it for more.

People are also too lazy to make items from scatch so mass producing is a good idea, but it depends on what is needed in the game, like when people were trying to find out where the pig leash comes from, magic bacon was a huge demand item, but know that people know that it does come from magic bacon (Source) its not much demanded as it once were.

The way I see it, Growtopia is like real life, where the rules of quantity and demand rule the game. Knowing how quantity and demand works you'll be able to succeed in Growtopia like you do in real life.
    Yes, thank you. But I've still tried short/long term investment, they still didn't work out! Any help?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pluvio View Post
    ECONOMICS: CLASS 101
    The value is determined by the quantity and demand
    More and more people are mass producing more and more items. The quantity is rising fast but the demand is rising slower. The demand for an item is partially determined by the number of wls flowing around in the market. Most people would rather sell and item for wl, instead of buying wls for 2000 gems from the store. With the new updates more and more world locks are lost.
    Let's look at an analogy:
    100k of items available ~ 100k wls avalible
    200k of items available ~ 90k wls avalible
    so the price will continually drop and drop because of mass producers themselves, eventually it won't even be profitable, and it'll be better for people to just buy world locks for 2000 gems.
    Basically what I'm saying is Growtopia is headed towards a crisis (market crash) and I think the only way to stop this is to put more world locks to circulate in the market. Also new players are needed because no one really wants to buy all those items, more players = more wls = solution.
    My solution is for the devs to put an advertisement out there OR make world locks cheaper in the gem store so people will buy it.
    Post it in the updates subforum.That way people can know about it