Page 869 of 918 FirstFirst ... 369769819859867868869870871879 ... LastLast
Results 10,417 to 10,428 of 11009

Thread: Is your world good enough to be a World Of The Day?!

Default Rotates for WOTD!

ROTATES

Story:
    Welcome to the town of Setator! You have been called to a special task. You have been called to use your Geiger-Counting skills to investigate the mine that lies deep under Setator. Over the past week, 13 of the 13 miners that have gone into the mine never came out. Can you find what happened to them?

Background:
    The bottom half of the world is an EXACT mirror of the top half of the world, just the darker reality. Setaror spelled backwards is Rotates. Enjoy my latest creation!

Features:
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Punch Jammer
    -Weather Machine - Night
    -Firehouse
    -Exact mirror of the top half of the world
    -Original creativity

Render:
    Name:  rotates.png
Views: 195
Size:  725.0 KB

Category: Adventure

*Thanks!

*Special thanks to my brothers ccee and ehawke for helping me with all of my worlds!

*If I happen to win WOTD, a Pineapple Guardian, Mini Mod, and a Ghost charm will be placed in the world for the day.

*Good luck to everyone else!

SPORTSFAN // EHAWKE // CCEE

WOTDs

Default Possible WOTD?

Well this is just a fun little parkour that my friend helped build and i just think people will have alot of fun playing it, its a replica of the world parkour ofc not identical but some ideas are from there. This world just been collecting dust and i think it deserves to shine.
    World:Q0V
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Master Sorcerer

KINDNESS
    Valentine's savoury sweetness!
    Brief introduction: This maze of love is ready to be indulged in! Take some routes, ask your lovely friends and figure out the way to the heartfelt's prize of affection!

Features:
    +Proofs: P&Z jammer, firehouse, weather, pine guard, etc...
    +Parkour: I made it simple this time to fit the light theme of valentine! Throw your brains away and enjoy the mindless mousetracking.
    +Outlook:Sweet to death! It's like the world is living and trying to slap two letters of "HAPPY VALENTINE!" into your face! Using newest blocks+weathers+ranges of unique hidden gate combinations! Got a bunch of arts also.
    +Theme: It's trying to be as "lighthearted" as possible! Got a "to-do" list in Valentine's, a soothing dance room with waltz, and a really nice piece of music!
    +Render:
    Name:  kindness.png
Views: 154
Size:  534.6 KB

+To sspark and his friends: A huge thank from me for getting me back on the wotd building.
    I crave for attention so don't give me any

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

I’ll move jammers in if won,

TOOTBox
    https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/tootbox.png
    Welcome to TOOTBOX, which actually means Think out if the box.
    Finish all the puzzles if you can, only if you’re the wise one here!

SCOPAESTHESIA
    https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/scopaesthesia.png
    The psychic staring effect (sometimes called scopaesthesia) is a supposed phenomenon in which humans detect being stared at by extrasensory means.

PixelsTown
    https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/pixelstown.png
    Are you an old fan of all these old pixel games? Come and play this Growtopia Game Generated game here!

may my demise be a promise to you.

Lesser Wizard

Default TEMPLEOFLOVES for 2k18 Valentines

ITS VALENTINE WEEK HEAD TO TEMPLEOFLOVES TO SHOW UR LOVE TO EVERYONE

WORLD INCLUDES:
    PZ JAM
    VALEN WEATHER
    SONG

Name:  templeofloves (1).png
Views: 141
Size:  606.7 KB
    ImaginaryG

It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
    One Taught Me Love
    One Taught Me Patience
    One Taught Me Pain

Default PUZZLINGPALACE and more for World of the Day!

PUZZLINGPALACE for WOTD!
    A trickster world full of fun clues and riddles for everyone! Explore the puzzling palace with friends or by yourself and escape it's clutches! Amazing design and more tie this world to the mysterious puzzling clues it contains! Featuring an original castle and story, this world will make even the legendary wizard think!

Name:  puzzlingpalace.png
Views: 137
Size:  215.5 KB

THEBONSAITREE for WOTD!
    An original world based off the story of the bonsai tree features an adventure with Japan's heritage that you will never forget.

Name:  thebonsaitree.png
Views: 135
Size:  241.7 KB

SPARKSTANGRAMRACE for WOTD!
    The race of the century is here! Featuring DIFFERENT levels, original tangram art, simple illusions, amazing old fashioned designs, the race is definitely worth your liking.

Name:  sparkstangramrace.png
Views: 134
Size:  128.3 KB

RAYMANSQUESTS for WOTD!
    With an amazing rayman pixel art fitted to the world (with some modifications) based on our GT Rayman set, this world guides you through some of Rayman's most cherished adventures made specifically for Growtopia!

Name:  raymansquests.png
Views: 151
Size:  715.7 KB

All worlds have jammers and a weather machine that specifically leads to the world's amazing looks.
    I hope you pick one of my works, as they took hours of dedication, most of my world locks, and my love.
    Thanks! I hope everyone's world gets a chance, as we all are the best builders!
    Hi. I'm SDSSU!

Default Rotates for WOTD!

ROTATES

Story:
    Welcome to the town of Setator! You have been called to a special task. You have been called to use your Geiger-Counting skills to investigate the mine that lies deep under Setator. Over the past week, 13 of the 13 miners that have gone into the mine never came out. Can you find what happened to them?

Background:
    The bottom half of the world is an EXACT mirror of the top half of the world, just the darker reality. Setaror spelled backwards is Rotates. Enjoy my latest creation!

Features:
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Punch Jammer
    -Weather Machine - Night
    -Firehouse
    -Exact mirror of the top half of the world
    -Original creativity

Render:
    Name:  rotates-1.png
Views: 139
Size:  728.3 KB

Category: Adventure

*Thanks!

*Special thanks to my brothers ccee and ehawke for helping me with all of my worlds!

*If I happen to win WOTD, a Pineapple Guardian, Mini Mod, and a Ghost charm will be placed in the world for the day.

*Good luck to everyone else!

SPORTSFAN // EHAWKE // CCEE

WOTDs

Lesser Knight
    Im From Lithuania Small Country Next to Estonia, Latvia and Rusia...

Talking WOTD Attempt

Hey,
    For the last 2 month i was busy doing something....And here is what i have done !
    I built a STORY world....
    Name: CARIBIANPIRATE
    And I hope that this world will get WOTD...:3
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/caribianpirate.png

Hoping For The Best :3
    Tom

Story:
    There's a comet named Warmog. It split up to two. The smaller part even crushed into pieces. It's obvious that it's gonna land on earth. Sadly, it's gonna land exactly on your town. You died. The phenomenon happened again. You're back on the guy's body. Ok here it is. You exchange your bodies everytime. Sleep triggers the phenomenon. But this is different. Death triggered the phenomenon. You saw that he drank your sake. Like your grandmother said, your sake is the half of yourself. So when you died, you went back to his body. You don't remember who it was. You continued walking. You saw this temple in front of you. The myth said that it only appears when the comet is up. It grants the one who can escape it a godly power. It is to control time and everything. Luckily, you passed the temple. Later you did remember that you died years ago. You used it's power to go back into time and save the village. You told everyone to evacuate and controled the clouds so you could use it as a passage. In the end, no one died but atill you can't remember who the boy was even if you loved him. Your heart forgot him because you've got a foolish heart.

Renderworld:
    Name:  foolishheart.png
Views: 135
Size:  585.8 KB
    IGN : Elyxial
    Level : 87

Goals :
    It's time to express myself in the real world!

HAPPYLOVERDAY

Features a great story and pixel art!

Name:  happyloverday.png
Views: 155
Size:  476.6 KB
    IGN: MadameZ

Lesser Knight

Default Beyondbedrocks + sunsaver + findandget FOR WOTD!

Peace! i wanna show you my three nominated worlds for WOTDs:-

BEYONDBEDROCKS

i would like to nominate my world for WOTD, its a story+parkour world that takes place underground.
    the story is about a man (player) lost underground by his greed, searching for gold and minerals, after he lost he gets the will to return to his beloved family.
    the journey starts in a unique fun door puzzle, where the player have to go above the maze using the first line of the doors, and then fall toward the ground trying to catch the right door that leads him to the required adventure items, there are more than one door that leads to the same position (to make the first-half easier as required by seth).
    after they have gathered the required items they will enter a parkour, where they dodge spikes, enter stone piles, swim inside groundwaters, and climb the roots of the surface's trees, this parkour requires skill and thinking
    after they finish the parkour they will fae the "boss" of the world, after they passed him the player will returned to his family.

the world is tested without wings, so new players can join

Name:  beyondbedrocks.png
Views: 134
Size:  522.6 KB

SUNSAVER

The story is that the sun is dying and the Player should save it by collecting the adventure items to create a magical spell to save the sun, once they have collected the 5 adventure items (from different themed parkours) the player will get to the lastest parkour for the last adventure item, the last parkour have the same difficulty (EASY) like the other five parkours, but with no checkpoints.

the world is designed that the sun is located at the top-right of the world as the hub, where the spirit of the sun is located as well, the spirit of the sun is the guider for the player, where he teleports him to where the adventure items is located in the world, and the parkours is divided by the rays of the sun.

this world is tested without wings, but wings make it a little bit easier, however.

Name:  sunsaver.png
Views: 145
Size:  1.26 MB

FINDANDGET

This slightly fits valentine's week.
    It's a Parkour world which is unique to design and playing, where players enters this giant Peafowl and pass through doors to reach the next feather. When they gather the four adventure items they will move out to the last adventure item, where they should grab it and turn around the Peafowl without breaking it.
    This is the easiest world of those 3 which i nominated

Name:  findandget.png
Views: 145
Size:  515.4 KB

NOTE: i did add P+Z jammers, weathers, etc... on all of the following worlds

I hope for the other nominators good luck as well!

Default My First WOTD Attempt!

I'd like to enter in my first WOTD attempt called SUMMERHEATBEACH . My friend and I spent a lot of time on this world and I am really hoping that we can win this.

Story- You are a member of a pirate crew whom is well known for attackig and raiding villages. One day your captain hears about a rare treasure in a town/village called "Opusila". He orders your crew to sail there immediately. Once you arrive, he chooses you to be the one to get the treasure and bring t back to him. You accept (not that you had a choice) and go on your way. Your crew had heard that the treasure was very welly protected, but no one knew exactly how much. Will you be able to get through the security and traps to get to the treasure, or will you fail and suffer the consequences? Only YOU will be able to determine that...

Jammers-
    P & Z
    Firehouse
    Pineapple Guardian

Render-
    Name:  D0ADDE83-87AF-4344-9664-81CB0DC9F305.png
Views: 146
Size:  417.8 KB

Thanks for your consideration!