Page 528 of 551 FirstFirst ... 28428478518526527528529530538 ... LastLast
Results 10,541 to 10,560 of 11012

Thread: Is your world good enough to be a World Of The Day?!

Quote Originally Posted by bdubz View Post
    BEAREVERSED

DUBBYSCHOOL

BDUBZ

UNDERTHEGROW

This world is based upon a series called Under The Dome. It takes places in chestersMill. The town is totally captured inside the Dome and everyone struggles to survive inside with the low amount of food. Some people even try to escape the dome, but with no success.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tEfvbgrEJD...header%2B1.jpg

Now your goal is to break outside the Dome to tell the outside world to help the citizens to break out!

Added Story About The Dome And Facts About UTD!

https://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/underthegrow.png

ALL WORLDS ARE NOOB-FRIENDLY, Z+P-JAMMERS
    +4reps. not worthy!

* I recommend if I add some more pixelart maybe? no yeah? hmm
    WOTDs:

Achievements:

Default CHINESE LOST TEMPLE and more for WOTD ?! By OVEROLL

CHINESE LOST TEMPLE

Name:  chineselosttemple.png
Views: 124
Size:  780.1 KB

Hi, i just made an adventure world with chinese theme, the story, I heard about something in my dream, the dream drove me back to the past somewhere in chinese, it was a windy day, and i was all alone, this is how is started, i was just walking back from school, i went to take a nap, i magically appear in a jungle fulfilled area, the sound of the wind, it's familiar to a bear, i wonder why... to be continue. Yes right, read more story on there. This world newbie friendly, i already record my self tried this world without wings, shoes, parasol, etc. I use Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer, Fire House, Pineapple Guardian and Pagoda Weather.
    (Becareful you can be lost!)

IGN : OVEROLL
    Level : 100

OVERSPOOKY

Name:  overspooky.png
Views: 122
Size:  465.0 KB

The story - “A boy wakes up from his bed, he hears distant noice of his mother calling him to eat dinner he goes downstairs and he see’s a Un human like man, who called himself the Devil. The boy gets a quick flash and he finds him self in a dark cave, where he hears and see’s bunch of souls. A unknown voice tells him that in order to go back home you have to pass through all the test and circumstances I through at you, and this test is to determine the boys will of fire , Bravery, and skill. So let the Adventure begin of The Boy who faced the Devil’s test. It's awesome parkour i use all jammer, spooky weather, ghost charm and song.

MURDERED

Name:  murdered.png
Views: 125
Size:  541.0 KB

Hi, i made a story parkour world with spooky theme, it's about game for find out who is the killer, it's like a detective game. If you smart enough, you can find who is the killer. I use P Jammer, Z Jammer and Spooky weather. The parkour not too hard tho.

JUNGLEROLL

Name:  jungleroll.png
Views: 124
Size:  1.23 MB

Hi, I made Jungle Blasted World hope can be WOTD, i use alot of adventure items in here, so atractive and so fun, the story about Lost In The Big Jungle, World is newbie friendly, everyone can play without wings or air rob or parasol, of course i use Pineapple Guardian, Punch Jammer and Zombie Jammer. Everyone should check this out, so you can feel how awesome the adventure items working. Thank You

IGN: OVEROLL
    Level: 100

GOLDENBUNNY

Name:  goldenbunny.png
Views: 121
Size:  542.3 KB

Hi, I made Easter theme adventure parkour world. The story about "Why The Easter Bunny Brings Eggs". Once upon a time there is a King who had a very powerful magician at his court, one day the magician gave The King a hen that laid a beautiful eggs for a present. The King liked the eggs, but he was greedy and he told his magician that he would like the hen better if the magician could lay eggs of gold. Does The King get what he wants? The story more interesting, you all can read full story on there. World is so fun, i use some adventure items on there, also newbie friendly, so all people can play. Sure i use Punch Jammer, Zombie Jammer and Snowy Weather. Thank You So Much.

OVERTHEBEACH

Name:  overthebeach.png
Views: 117
Size:  584.5 KB

I made this during Summerfest, the story about the boy called Rollie who really loved going to the beach, but suddenly something bad coming, he is very sad. Can he be happy again? . I use Beach Blasted, P and Z jammer. This world is easy and atractive, i use some adventure items and many different trick parkour in different level, so fun and newbie friendly, all people can play without wings. Hope y'all enjoy this Summer. Thank you so much.

See how i play without wings, shoes, parasol on JUNGLEROLL
    https://youtu.be/MdlHJeELTsw

See how i play without wings, shoes, parasol on OVERTHEBEACH
    https://youtu.be/YXFY8VTwaMc

Thank you for choosing my world ROLLZOMBIE to be WOTD Winner on August 2, 2017.
    I am very happy and so glad that i will continue to make more good adventure world for everyone.
    Thank you so much.

Master Sorcerer

KINDNESS
    Valentine's savoury sweetness!
    Brief introduction: This maze of love is ready to be indulged in! Take some routes, ask your lovely friends and figure out the way to the heartfelt's prize of affection!

Features:
    +Proofs: P&Z jammer, firehouse, weather, pine guard, etc...
    +Parkour: I made it simple this time to fit the light theme of valentine! Throw your brains away and enjoy the mindless mousetracking.
    +Outlook:Sweet to death! It's like the world is living and trying to slap two letters of "HAPPY VALENTINE!" into your face! Using newest blocks+weathers+ranges of unique hidden gate combinations! Got a bunch of arts also.
    +Theme: It's trying to be as "lighthearted" as possible! Got a "to-do" list in Valentine's, a soothing dance room with waltz, and a really nice piece of music!
    +Render:
    Name:  kindness.png
Views: 120
Size:  534.6 KB

+To sspark and his friends: A huge thank from me for getting me back on the wotd building.
    I crave for attention so don't give me any

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

Default The Singing Mermaids - Originally Written by babySuanne

World : The Singing Mermaids
    Weather : Underwater blast
    Pixel : 2 Mermaids holding a portal with sinking broken ship in the centre, and 2 huge oyster with a Pearl - "The Magical Mother Of All Pearls"
    Type : Story
    Parkour : Moderate but can be challenging at certain area

Dear Growtopians,

This is a story world well thought off by using the under water blast. The pixels are made of 2 mermaids holding a portal which to view the sailors that are passing by their deserted island. The story is originally written by me, inspired by the Greek Mythology : The Sirens.

Synopsis :

Centuries ago, before Captain Jack Sparrow existed, there was this tale about The Singing Mermaids.

The Singing Mermaids
    were 2 beautiful twin sisters that was once the Guardian of The Atlantis Gate. The eldest sister was called Moora. She had an angelic voice. The younger sister was called Shoora. She had the most angelic face that anyone could dream of. Both were talented in their own ways. But fame had caused strains in their relationship that both began to sought after The Forbidden Dark Magic to outperform each other.

The King of Atlantis banished them from The Atlantis and exiled them to an abandoned island. The twin sisters were forced to live with each other. The King of Atlantis casted a spell on them that they shall never leave the forbidden island unless someone managed to break the curse by presenting him The Magical Mother Of All Pearls which was hidden in the secret garden of The Great Atlantis.

What will be their fate? Come check out the world. The ending of the world featured some interesting fun facts about Mermaids.

Name:  thesingingmermaids.png
Views: 114
Size:  324.2 KB
    Name:  TheSingingMermaids2.png
Views: 107
Size:  834.2 KB
    Name:  TheSingingMermaids3.png
Views: 111
Size:  900.0 KB
    Name:  TheSingingMermaids4.png
Views: 110
Size:  842.3 KB
    Name:  TheSingingMermaids5.png
Views: 114
Size:  808.5 KBName:  TheSingingMermaids7.png
Views: 110
Size:  422.6 KB
    You don't need to be a mod to make things right,
    Just like how I do not need an angel to be an angel,
    For I already am an angel,
    In my friends' hearts ...

"Kindness shines brightest in the dark. Be kind "

Master Sorcerer

311 days left...

PixelsTown
    https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/pixelstown.png
    Anyone remember these games? Those were the days, but now, it’s Growtopia time!
    Come along and try this Game Generator themed world!
    - World includes mini games for “Late joiners”.

TOOTBox
    https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/tootbox.png
    TOOTBOX? Think out of the box!
    Join the game, who knows? You might be the 1% of the population who successfully finish the whole puzzle!

< Insert Siggy here >

Knight

Default Xplore 4 Wotd

Name:  xplore.png
Views: 113
Size:  1.34 MB

XPLORE Summary -

You are a civilian of a swamp village and a rumor goes around that there is a secret cave system beneath the surface. According to legend, nobody has survived the treacherous caverns that are said to be below the soot and murky water. Your journey today is to find the rock quarry that leads down and you must find your way to “XPLORE” the unknown.

Fun fact - this world was completely created by me! (VTAR)

Includes jammers, fire houses, a parkour, storyline, sungates, adventure items, etc!

Check it out! Go play my world XPLORE and bring a few friends for the journey!

Default HEAVENLYQUEST

HEAVENLYQUEST by MusicFries
    Happy Chinese New Year

The Heavenly Gate Race Story
    (The reason why Chinese Zodiacs exist.)

Long time ago, there was no Chinese Zodiac.
    The Jade emperor wanted to select 12 animals to be his guards. He sent an immortal being into man's world to spread the message.
    The earlier one went through the Heavenly Gate, the better the rank one would have. The dog heard the news from the immortal being and began racing towards the Heavenly Gate. There are many obstacles and challenges set by the Jade Emperer to deem one worthy of being his guard. Help the dog venture through the chinese temples and skies to reach the Heavenly Gate to become a Zodiac.

While venturing the world, you will learn many different funfacts about Chinese New Year that you didn't know.

This world includes:
    -Zombie jammer , Punch Jammer , Pineapple guardian and firehouse.

Pixelarts
    - Pixel art of a cute Nyan Dog.
    - Pixel art of a dog face.
    - Pixel art of ' CNY 2018 '.
    - Pixel art of ' Fu '.

Song: All falls down

Features a red Chinese Temple and a green Chinese Temple with parkours with looming shadows!
    Travel beyond the skies to overcome your fear and obstacles to reach to the Heavenly Gate with your help.

So what are you waiting for? Venture through the Chinese temples and skies while learning interesting Chinese New Year facts.

Name:  heavenlyquest.png
Views: 105
Size:  364.0 KB

Talking WORLD OF THE DAY! Willing to be !

World Name:
    "SPIRITGUIDE"

World Created & Designed by:
    MissMii, Inf , Rukie

World Story Summary:
    In Ancient Chinese, There was a celebration called the "Lunar Festival" in which a new Zodiac Spirit will be guiding the people from success and abundant harvest throught the year.

Look for "Draco" the dragon a guardian of the spirits to know what hidden writings can be found on your birth year. But first, you must find your inner "Chi" to prove yourself "Worthy" on the eyes of Draco.

While you are learning more about Chinese New Year Celebration, Who knows your own spirit animal is guiding you along the way and unlocking the mystery from the history of Ancient Chinese Riddles,

So Are you WORTHY?

Have P & Z Jammers
    Have Gravity
    Have Story

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Yobab;3570304]World Name:
    "SPIRITGUIDE"

World Created & Designed by:
    MissMii, Inf , Rukie

World Story Summary:
    In Ancient Chinese, There was a celebration called the "Lunar Festival" in which a new Zodiac Spirit will be guiding the people from success and abundant harvest throught the year.

Look for "Draco" the dragon a guardian of the spirits to know what hidden writings can be found on your birth year. But first, you must find your inner "Chi" to prove yourself "Worthy" on the eyes of Draco.

While you are learning more about Chinese New Year Celebration, Who knows your own spirit animal is guiding you along the way and unlocking the mystery from the history of Ancient Chinese Riddles,

So Are you WORTHY?

PIXELART:
    CHINESE TRADITIONAL
    CHINESE DOG
    CHERRY BLOSSOM
    MOON

Have P & Z Jammers
    Have Gravity
    Have Story
    Name:  received_2107905409227225.png
Views: 100
Size:  264.6 KB

Post World name: 45JTK .,’

World name : 45JTK

Lesser Wizard

Here it is OLDJUNGLEE

Story: You wake up in the jungle and you can't remember how you got there.Jungle appears to be really old and overgrown.If you
    can't get out of that jungle before night falls it's going to be very dangerous.

Features:

-Jammers (Zombie, Punch)

- Storyline that continues the whole world
    - Jungle theme and different levels and places
    - About 3 different parkours (each different difficulty too)
    - A Maze
    - Lots of FUN

I hope my world will be considered for the next WOTD

Render:Name:  oldjunglee.png
Views: 93
Size:  1.35 MB

Introducing hot PYRAMIDHEIST
    It would be my first WOTD

Story: You came to a desert with a plan to steal Golden Idol from Great Pyramid. Your path is full of dangers such as traps and different obstacles.When you have got Idol you
    will have to escape through secret tunnels, which have'nt been used for long time. Will you risk your life for Golden Idol, whats worth a lot?
    Well you have to, no choice there . Heist is planned and ready but are you too?

Features:
    -Jammers (Zombie, Punch)

- Storyline
    - Desert theme.
    - Huge parkour in pyramid and a bit smaller afterwards in tunnels.
    - Priceless Golden Idol
    - Hard work and fun.

I hope my world will be considered for the next WOTD

Render:Name:  pyramidheist.png
Views: 88
Size:  342.8 KB

A world.Name:  stalker.png
Views: 80
Size:  499.1 KB
    IGN | Onyx1

World Building Competition — 300 World Locks

Default MINDBURN for WOTD?

You're probably thinking, why are you in this.. Weird place.. I mean even the NAME is weird.. Its unusual. 'MINDBURN'??? Whaaa?? Oh well, I'll explain. You arrived at 'MINDBURN' becuase you saw the golden room no one ever broke into. You want to prove your a legend, so you have to pass all the MINDBURNING and annoying obsticles. It's very hard. But well, you have to prove your legend-worthy to put feet on the gold. Or prove your a newbie at parkour, and fail on the first part.

This world includes:
    -Rainy weather
    -Mixed/Different themed.(5 different places)
    - Very challenging parkour
    - Funny statements
    - Password prizes which are not obligatory and necessary and have PRIZES
    (I'm really sorry for the weird story, I didn't really think much while building the world and fitting the name becuase im a total idiot)
    RENDER:
    Name:  mindburn.png
Views: 80
Size:  548.4 KB

FoolishHeart

Story:
    There's a comet named Warmog. This comet goes near the earth once every 100 years. It's been another 100 years when it last appeard so then again, it goes near earth and is visible for naked eye around 7 days. Today's the 4th day and it's the closes at this day. It was night when, the comet did split up to two parts. The smaller part crushed into even smaller pieces. The view was so fascinating. After few minutes, realizarion hit you. The debris of the comet it gonna land on your town. You tried escaping. But you went inside a house where a debri would land. It's too late to go out, you died. There's a phenomena that happens once the comet appeared. Someone in your family will exchange bodies with a boy near your town. This time, it's you. After you died, you're back at the boy's body. Ok here it is. You exchange your bodies everytime. Sleep triggers the phenomena. But this is different. Death triggered the phenomena. You stood up and saw what the boy had done. He drank your sake. Like your grandmother said, your sake is the half of yourself that is offered to your god. You don't remember who the boy was and you didn't know you died. You continued walking. You saw this temple in front of you. The myth said that it only appears when the comet is near. It grants the one who can escape it a godly power. It is to control time and everything. You headed in the temple and tried solving it's puzzle. After few minutes, you did.. Later you just realized that you died years ago. You used the temple's power to go back into time and save the village. You told everyone in the village to evacuate above the cliff because that is the safe zone. You controlled the clouds so you could use it as a passage to that safe zone. In the end, no one died but still, you can't remember who the boy was even if you loved him. Your heart forgot him because you've got a foolish heart.

Renderworld:

Name:  foolishheart.png
Views: 76
Size:  585.8 KB
    IGN : Elyxial
    Level : 75
    Visit my page for more informations...
    Goals :

This is a wotd that contains 5 possible endings to achieve. It's about a nuke struck where you live and you fled to a bomb shelter. You think you might not survive in the bomb shelter so you start looking for options to leave the shelter and escape.
    Contains
    - BOTH PUNCH AND ZOMBIE JAMMER.
    - JUNGLE WEATHER. (Misty Effect)
    - Some sort of pixel art.
    - Exc
    Might look bad but i put a lot of my time into this XD
    Name:  nukeeffects.png
Views: 70
Size:  853.7 KB

Master Sorcerer

310 days left...

PixelsTown
    https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/pixelstown.png
    Anyone remember these games? Those were the days, but now, it’s Growtopia time!
    Come along and try this Game Generator themed world!
    - World includes mini games for “Late joiners”.

TOOTBox
    https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/tootbox.png
    TOOTBOX? Think out of the box!
    Join the game, who knows? You might be the 1% of the population who successfully finish the whole puzzle!

< Insert Siggy here >

Default Nominating GROWSPOLIS for My Second Wotd

After some time from giving up nominating this world, I would like to give it another chance.

This world is the sequel of the wotd Reyx. Like Reyx, this world contains moral value inside. While Reyx discuss more about greed, Growspolis main theme is about trust. Trust is another Growtopia main problem, that's why I want to make a world about it.

Intro:
    "In the kingdom of Growtopia there is a greedy man. now you are playing as a Growtopian named Marcus, a young man who cannot trust anyone in this world. The story take place 1 year after Reyx incident. Set in a futuristic city named Growspolis, Marcus meet a man who will change his life, however Marcus must overcome the trial between trust or betray. The second part of deep and mindblowing story begin!"

Renderworld:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/growspolis.png

Features:
    -P jammer, Z jammer, firehouse, and a weather machine
    -Noob friendly parkour
    -Copied music, BUT again its original theme
    -VIP room in the real ending

Unique features:
    -Contain moral value: There is still someone who we can trust in this world, but becareful with who we trust
    -Interesting story: Contain character development, plot twist, multiple ending (bad end and real end)
    -Less tricky spot

Note:
    -To devs: I dont want this world win just because of the design. The story itself are far better than the design
    -To all: Thanks all for the support and hate. Its okay for those who have not play part 1 because the world itself already retell the story of part 1, however I recomended playing the first part to enjoy this series to the fullest
    THE LIGHTNING WIZARD OF GROWTOPIA
    ign:xxgrowzz
    usual active time in Growtopia:
    -Friday: 16:00-22:30
    -Saturday: 09:00-18:30, 20:30-22:30
    -Sunday: 12:00-22:30

Wotd count: 2 (Reyx, Growspolis)

Knight

Default XPLORE

Name:  xplore.png
Views: 73
Size:  1.34 MB

XPLORE Summary -

You are a civilian of a swamp village and a rumor goes around that there is a secret cave system beneath the surface. According to legend, nobody has survived the treacherous caverns that are said to be below the soot and murky water. Your journey today is to find the rock quarry that leads down and you must find your way to “XPLORE” the unknown.

Fun fact - this world was completely created by me! (VTAR)

Includes jammers, fire houses, a parkour, storyline, sungates, adventure items, etc!

Check it out! Go play my world XPLORE and bring a few friends for the journey!

Lesser Knight

Default WILDLIFESURVIVAL for WOTD?

Hey guys, this is my new WOTD attempt. I hope it has a shot at winning.

Story: The Walden Family planned to have a relaxing vacation, but little did they know that they would crash at a deserted island and stay there for 2 full years. They were quite happy there and even built shelter, but the Waldens' son, Alex, discovers that the volcano is going to erupt soon, and the family must find out how to survive within 3 days. Go to the world to check it out!

Features:
    - PZ Jammers
    - Security Camera
    - GHX Speaker
    - Night Weather Machine
    - Treehouse
    - Small houses
    - Story
    - Volcano Pixel Art
    - Maze
    - Parkour
    And many more!

I hope it can win.
    Render:Name:  wildlifesurvival.png
Views: 136
Size:  346.3 KB

Default HEAVENLYQUEST

HEAVENLYQUEST by MusicFries
    Happy Chinese New Year

The Heavenly Gate Race Story
    (The reason why Chinese Zodiacs exist.)

Long time ago, there was no Chinese Zodiac.
    The Jade emperor wanted to select 12 animals to be his guards. He sent an immortal being into man's world to spread the message.
    The earlier one went through the Heavenly Gate, the better the rank one would have. The dog heard the news from the immortal being and began racing towards the Heavenly Gate. There are many obstacles and challenges set by the Jade Emperer to deem one worthy of being his guard. Help the dog venture through the chinese temples and skies to reach the Heavenly Gate to become a Zodiac.

While venturing the world, you will learn many different funfacts about Chinese New Year that you didn't know.

This world includes:
    -Zombie jammer , Punch Jammer , Pineapple guardian and firehouse.

Pixelarts
    - Pixel art of a cute Nyan Dog.
    - Pixel art of a dog face.
    - Pixel art of ' CNY 2018 '.
    - Pixel art of ' Fu '.

Song: All falls down

Features a red Chinese Temple and a green Chinese Temple with parkours with looming shadows!
    Travel beyond the skies to overcome your fear and obstacles to reach to the Heavenly Gate with your help.

So what are you waiting for? Venture through the Chinese temples and skies while learning interesting Chinese New Year facts.

Name:  heavenlyquest.png
Views: 155
Size:  364.0 KB

Default The12ChineseZodiacs

World Name : The12ChineseZodiacs
    Pixels : 12 Chinese Zodiacs According to Sequence
    Weather : Stuff with Cloud to create the Heavenly Realm Illusion

Dearest Growtopians,

As the title suggests, this world is about CNY 12 Zodiacs. Most of us know we were given an animal Zodiac and this year it is well represented by the Dog. However, how was this sequence and animals determined within the 12 animal zodiac?

According to the legend, centuries ago, in the heavenly realm, the Jade Emperor needed a way to determine time. Hence, he came out with a brilliant idea on His birthday. He had called for all the animals on earth to participate in a race which was popularly known as the Great Race. 12 animals that completed the finishing lines first will have their zodiac animal ruling a particular year.

All the animals were really excited as they would want to enter the heavenly realm and be part of the 12 great selected ones. So each and everyone did their best to win.

Come check the world to find out about the details.

To bring more meaning to the world, I have included other information regarding each animals including :

1. The animal zodiac traits
    2. The Chinese folklore regarding the animal zodiac
    3. The animal zodiac's compatibilty
    4. The most recent calendar years associated to the animal zodiac itself
    5. Some interesting facts about CNY

I have also used a gentle and soothing Chinese song to go with the theme and I hope you guys enjoy the world as much as I have built it

Name:  the12chinesezodiacs.png
Views: 135
Size:  229.6 KB
    Name:  horos3.png
Views: 151
Size:  592.4 KB
    Name:  Horos2.png
Views: 144
Size:  724.7 KB
    Name:  horos4.png
Views: 127
Size:  757.3 KB
    Name:  horos6.png
Views: 145
Size:  823.9 KB
    Name:  horos5.png
Views: 127
Size:  765.9 KB
    Name:  horoslast.png
Views: 137
Size:  439.7 KB
    Last edited by babyangelic; 02-24-2018 at 09:27 AM.
    You don't need to be a mod to make things right,
    Just like how I do not need an angel to be an angel,
    For I already am an angel,
    In my friends' hearts ...

"Kindness shines brightest in the dark. Be kind "