Page 529 of 551 FirstFirst ... 29429479519527528529530531539 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,580 of 11012

Thread: Is your world good enough to be a World Of The Day?!

NIANSHOUS
    This world is based on a Chinese Mythology. According to several information websites regarding the Nian Shou, the beast roamed the village - every year - destroying properly and eating humans (especially the children). The Chinese people attempted to fight it off but failed miserably causing them to hide in terror. This continued for many years until an old man appeared. He placed the color red everywhere along with fire crackers to scare of the Nian Shou for it hates those 2 things the most, even if he was called insane by a citizen. After that, the Nian Shou never returned again and the old man was nowhere to be found . That is how Chinese New Year came into existence .

Name:  nianshous.png
Views: 150
Size:  238.8 KB

** World has an original song: Gang Hao Yu Jian Niu (by Li Yu Gang)
    ** Zombie Jammer and Punch Jammer included with Stuff Machine (for floating lanterns).
    ** No pixel arts were copied from anyone in this process. For the dog, we looked at growwiki to see how it looked like.
    ** Chinese Blocks were included.
    ** There is a story-line included with mannequins having dialogues to tell the story. Some jokes we're added, especially at the end of the ice parkour from yours truly (owner and admins).
    ** Parkour is new-player friendly.
    ** Admins or Owner has not been banned due to illegal activities unless it was accidental (we were banned from a glitch or a misunderstanding but ban was lifted in the process).
    ** Villains are there due to a non-intentional world event which will be gone soon.

Singleloves
    (Story-line is kid friendly) A girl named Julie planned to surprise visit her boyfriend on the night before their anniversary. She entered his house all sneaky like so she won't ruin the surprise. Sadly, she walked in her boyfriend's room only to find out he was with another girl! This caused Julie to have some unwelcoming thoughts which she set aside for her to live a positively. She realized that she didn't need a man to be happy.
    ** This story may be relatable for many players.

Name:  singleloves.png
Views: 141
Size:  179.7 KB

** World includes an original music: Sad Song by We The Kings (Composed by Twibamboo).
    ** Pixel arts were not copied in the process and world looks rushed.
    ** Punch Jammer and Zombie Jammer included with a night machine to set the mood.
    ** This was meant for Valentines Day but I changed the dialogue a bit and turned "Night before Valentine's Day" to "Night before their anniversary".

Lesser Knight

Wink Beyondbedrocks, sunsaver, and findandget FOR WOTD!

Hi! I wanna show you my three nominated worlds for WOTDs:-

BEYONDBEDROCKS

i would like to nominate my world for WOTD, its a story+parkour world that takes place underground.
    the story is about a man (player) lost underground by his greed, searching for gold and minerals, after he lost he gets the will to return to his beloved family.
    the journey starts in a unique fun door puzzle, where the player have to go above the maze using the first line of the doors, and then fall toward the ground trying to catch the right door that leads him to the required adventure items, there are more than one door that leads to the same position (to make the first-half easier as required by seth).
    after they have gathered the required items they will enter a parkour, where they dodge spikes, enter stone piles, swim inside groundwaters, and climb the roots of the surface's trees, this parkour requires skill and thinking
    after they finish the parkour they will fae the "boss" of the world, after they passed him the player will returned to his family.

the world is tested without wings, so new players can join

Name:  beyondbedrocks.png
Views: 143
Size:  284.0 KB

SUNSAVER

The story is that the sun is dying and the Player should save it by collecting the adventure items to create a magical spell to save the sun, once they have collected the 5 adventure items (from different themed parkours) the player will get to the lastest parkour for the last adventure item, the last parkour have the same difficulty (EASY) like the other five parkours, but with no checkpoints.

the world is designed that the sun is located at the top-right of the world as the hub, where the spirit of the sun is located as well, the spirit of the sun is the guider for the player, where he teleports him to where the adventure items is located in the world, and the parkours is divided by the rays of the sun.

this world is tested without wings, but wings make it a little bit easier, however.

Name:  sunsaver.png
Views: 141
Size:  985.0 KB

FINDANDGET

It's a Parkour world which is unique to design and playing, where players enters this giant Peafowl and pass through doors to reach the next feather. When they gather the four adventure items they will move out to the last adventure item, where they should grab it and turn around the Peafowl without breaking it.

This is the easiest world of those 3 which i nominated

Name:  findandget.png
Views: 142
Size:  318.9 KB

NOTE: i did add P+Z jammers, weathers, etc... on all of the following worlds
    NOTE: ID name: 100000DECREE

I hope for the other nominators good luck as well!
    Last edited by ScarryTerry; 02-24-2018 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Missplaced the renderworlds in the post

Default CNYHAPPINESS for wotd.

CNYHAPPINESS is also my chinese draconic wing attempt but the render messed up so posting tmr.
    The world is about, you hear rumors every CHINESE NEW YEAR, a dragon flies by, you never saw one so you take this chance to look for one. On your way you will help people for rewards which gets you one step closer to finding the dragon.
    World contains
    - PZ JAMMER
    - AUTUMN WEATHER (although it's spring, it brings out a nice orange color)
    - Some pixel art.
    -Some parkour at the top
    - Music
    Name:  cnyhappiness.png
Views: 138
Size:  414.1 KB

WINDSTATION
    Okay, so Confused has won and now you found out you're X. You fancy a bit of adventuring and whatnot, so you head down to this place sided by a huge windstation. Now, you soon discover this isn't no regular windstation- well it is, but it's losing it's power and it's the only (main) source of power for that little village! You sure can't leave those lovely livers there without power, so you take on the task of talking to them and teying to get into the windstation, to fix it! This world contains a series of puzzles that are sure confusing, so good luck! Can you restore the power?!!

https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/windstation.png

THETOWERBLOCK
    Okay, so I'm sure you've all heard about that Tower that burnt in London, no? Well, maybe you heard about it for a day, but to a lot of people it affects them to this day (6 months later). THETOWERBLOCK is a world meant to resemble the struggle firefighters went through, taking you along with them in saving the residents of Grenfeld Tower (is it copyright? no risks)

https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/thetowerblock.png

SPHERICART

Right, so this was an attempt for that competition but y'know it didn't win, but I still think it looks lavely and I wouldn't want it to go unnoticed! You're a little guy who's been sent to the land of the giants- more specifically, their shopping cart- that's where everything is, right? You're set on a task to take note of all the items there and explore basically!

(Many of the machines aren't there, as I'm not that rich and if it wins I'll put them there ASAP)
    https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/sphericart.png
    IGN:Spherical
    Level:52

Want to see some Event related Goals and Daily Quests?
    Click here!
    https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.co...adee4edd6c.gif

Default Nominating GROWSPOLIS for My Second Wotd

After some time from giving up nominating this world, I would like to give it another chance.

This world is the sequel of the wotd Reyx. Like Reyx, this world contains moral value inside. While Reyx discuss more about greed, Growspolis main theme is about trust. Trust is another Growtopia main problem, that's why I want to make a world about it.

Intro:
    "In the kingdom of Growtopia there is a greedy man. now you are playing as a Growtopian named Marcus, a young man who cannot trust anyone in this world. The story take place 1 year after Reyx incident. Set in a futuristic city named Growspolis, Marcus meet a man who will change his life, however Marcus must overcome the trial between trust or betray. The second part of deep and mindblowing story begin!"

Renderworld:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/growspolis.png

Features:
    -P jammer, Z jammer, firehouse, and a weather machine
    -Noob friendly parkour
    -Copied music, BUT again its original theme
    -VIP room in the real ending

Unique features:
    -Contain moral value: There is still someone who we can trust in this world, but becareful with who we trust
    -Interesting story: Contain character development, plot twist, multiple ending (bad end and real end)
    -Less tricky spot

Note:
    -To devs: I dont want this world win just because of the design. The story itself are far better than the design
    -To all: Thanks all for the support and hate. Its okay for those who have not play part 1 because the world itself already retell the story of part 1, however I recomended playing the first part to enjoy this series to the fullest.
    THE LIGHTNING WIZARD OF GROWTOPIA
    ign:xxgrowzz
    usual active time in Growtopia:
    -Friday: 16:00-22:30
    -Saturday: 09:00-18:30, 20:30-22:30
    -Sunday: 12:00-22:30

Wotd count: 2 (Reyx, Growspolis)

Default The12ChineseZodiacs and other worlds

World Name : The12ChineseZodiacs
    Pixels : 12 Chinese Zodiacs According to Sequence
    Weather : Stuff with Cloud to create the Heavenly Realm Illusion

Dearest Growtopians,

As the title suggests, this world is about CNY 12 Zodiacs. Most of us know we were given an animal Zodiac and this year it is well represented by the Dog. However, how was this sequence and animals determined within the 12 animal zodiac?

According to the legend, centuries ago, in the heavenly realm, the Jade Emperor needed a way to determine time. Hence, he came out with a brilliant idea on His birthday. He had called for all the animals on earth to participate in a race which was popularly known as the Great Race. 12 animals that completed the finishing lines first will have their zodiac animal ruling a particular year.

All the animals were really excited as they would want to enter the heavenly realm and be part of the 12 great selected ones. So each and everyone did their best to win.

Come check the world to find out about the details.

To bring more meaning to the world, I have included other information regarding each animals including :

1. The animal zodiac traits
    2. The Chinese folklore regarding the animal zodiac
    3. The animal zodiac's compatibilty
    4. The most recent calendar years associated to the animal zodiac itself
    5. Some interesting facts about CNY

I have also used a gentle and soothing Chinese song to go with the theme and I hope you guys enjoy the world as much as I have built it

Name:  the12chinesezodiacs.png
Views: 128
Size:  229.6 KB

World : The Singing Mermaids
    Weather : Underwater blast
    Pixel : 2 Mermaids holding a portal with sinking broken ship in the centre, and 2 huge oysters with a Pearl - "The Magical Mother Of All Pearls"
    Type : Story
    Parkour : Moderate but can be challenging at certain area

Dear Growtopians,

This is a story world well thought off by using the under water blast. The pixels are made of 2 mermaids holding a portal which to view the sailors that are passing by their deserted island. The story is originally written by me, inspired by the Greek Mythology : The Sirens.

Synopsis :

Centuries ago, before Captain Jack Sparrow existed, there was this tale about The Singing Mermaids.

The Singing Mermaids were 2 beautiful twin sisters that was once the Guardian of The Atlantis Gate. The eldest sister was called Moora. She had an angelic voice. The younger sister was called Shoora. She had the most angelic face that anyone could dream of. Both were talented in their own ways. But fame had caused strains in their relationship that both began to sought after The Forbidden Dark Magic to outperform each other.

The King of Atlantis banished them from The Atlantis and exiled them to an abandoned island. The twin sisters were forced to live with each other. The King of Atlantis casted a spell on them that they shall never leave the forbidden island unless someone managed to break the curse by presenting him The Magical Mother Of All Pearls which was hidden in the secret garden of The Great Atlantis.

What will be their fate? Come check out the world. The ending of the world featured some interesting fun facts about Mermaids.

Name:  thesingingmermaids.png
Views: 97
Size:  324.2 KB

World name = HopefulDream
    Weather = Mars Blast
    Pixel art = Alice Through The Looking Glass Theme

"Time is running out!
    We are falling!
    Falling!
    You have been gone too long, Alice. The world is now corrupted by greed. #HopefulDream needs you to bring back kindness. And restore friendship, honor and love. The people are corrupted.

Greed has taken over their mind. Greed has consumed their soul. Greed has blinded their conscience. Greed has changed everyone in #HopefulDream. Please Alice, please come back and save us."

This is another story world originally written by me. It is about Alice has been away for too long from HopefulDream where the people become too corrupted by greed and scam. The world is about to vanish and becoming a scamtopia. Alice has returned to help bring back the kindness in the people but she has to touch everyone's hearts with the good old memories of HopefulDream and obtain the antidote from the Legendary Snail at the Mushroom Hut.

Please help bring back the dream of a better place for everyone ...

Name:  hopefuldream.png
Views: 119
Size:  233.3 KB

World name = PrinceOfZombie
    Weather = Apocalypse
    Pixel art = Zombie Theme

Lionel wanted to give Suanne a birthday surprise at the beautiful waterfall but everything went wrong when they got lost. They were stucked at the cave and since they have lost their direction and Lionel was such a scaredy cat, he left Suanne all alone to fend herself and find her way home. So she went on an adventure on her own since she was completely lost. She was tired and hungry until she came to a majestic house which belongs to the Prince Of Zombie. Did he eat her brains up? Come check out the story.

The world is made of parkour. It is an original story written by me.

Name:  princeofzombie.png
Views: 103
Size:  543.9 KB
    You don't need to be a mod to make things right,
    Just like how I do not need an angel to be an angel,
    For I already am an angel,
    In my friends' hearts ...

"Kindness shines brightest in the dark. Be kind "

Master Sorcerer

309 days left...

PixelsTown
    https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/pixelstown.png
    Anyone remember these games? Those were the days, but now, it’s Growtopia time!
    Come along and try this Game Generator themed world!
    - World includes mini games for “Late joiners”.

TOOTBox
    https://growtopiagame.com/worlds/tootbox.png
    TOOTBOX? Think out of the box!
    Join the game, who knows? You might be the 1% of the population who successfully finish the whole puzzle!

< Insert Siggy here >

Knight

Default XpLoRe

Name:  xplore.png
Views: 95
Size:  1.34 MB

XPLORE Summary -

You are a civilian of a swamp village and a rumor goes around that there is a secret cave system beneath the surface. According to legend, nobody has survived the treacherous caverns that are said to be below the soot and murky water. Your journey today is to find the rock quarry that leads down and you must find your way to “XPLORE” the unknown.

Fun fact - this world was completely created by me! (VTAR)

Includes jammers, fire houses, a parkour, storyline, sungates, adventure items, etc!

Check it out! Go play my world XPLORE and bring a few friends for the journey!

I like the second one
    You don't need to be a mod to make things right,
    Just like how I do not need an angel to be an angel,
    For I already am an angel,
    In my friends' hearts ...

"Kindness shines brightest in the dark. Be kind "

Master Sorcerer

KINDNESS
    Valentine's savoury sweetness!
    Brief introduction: This maze of love is ready to be indulged in! Take some routes, ask your lovely friends and figure out the way to the heartfelt's prize of affection!

Features:
    +Proofs: P&Z jammer, firehouse, weather, pine guard, etc...
    +Parkour: I made it simple this time to fit the light theme of valentine! Throw your brains away and enjoy the mindless mousetracking.
    +Outlook:Sweet to death! It's like the world is living and trying to slap two letters of "HAPPY VALENTINE!" into your face! Using newest blocks+weathers+ranges of unique hidden gate combinations! Got a bunch of arts also.
    +Theme: It's trying to be as "lighthearted" as possible! Got a "to-do" list in Valentine's, a soothing dance room with waltz, and a really nice piece of music!
    +Render:
    Attachment 191902

+To sspark and his friends: A huge thank from me for getting me back on the wotd building.
    I crave for attention so don't give me any

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

Lesser Knight

Default Zombiewalk For WOTD?

World Name: ZOMBİEWALK
    Full-World Maze
    World Have:
    Punch-Zombie Jammer
    Adventure Items
    Password Door

I hope I win WOTD
    Thanks For Time

Name:  zombiewalk.png
Views: 122
Size:  408.4 KB

Default FestivalofSpring

It has been months since I built my last world and I must admit I kinda miss building
    And the Chinese themed world building contest inspired me to start building once again.

Here is my latest world that I would like to nominate for WOTD and its features

-a very nice, perfect background music for a chinese themed world
    -pixel arts appropriate for the theme
    -mini games
    * a short chinese dragon race (beat or match your zodiac sign's time as seen in the
    Bulletin board)
    * a mini maze (find the location of the 5 fireworks you need for the celebration at the
    Night of the Chinese New Year
    * an ez ez parkour (yeah, it's easy just for fun)
    -CNY fun facts
    *element and animal signs from the 1970-2019 and what they mean
    *story of the 12 zodiac animals

-pz jammers, fire house and pineapple guardian
    -background weather machine

Pls do check it out and have some fun. Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Lesser Wizard

Post I NOMINATE THIS 3 WORLDS FOR WOTD!

I Nominate CALLMECLAUS for WOTD!

This world about Christmas,

*Story
    -The North Pole has crowded due to Santa's attention. Over million peoples went to the North Pole to meet Santa. But all were changed.
    When Santa missing. All people were disappointed. Some people even asking the Elfs. But the Elfs aren't know to much. can you find where is santa going ?

Render:
    Name:  callmeclaus.png
Views: 116
Size:  247.1 KB

I nominate 4Theme for Wotd!

This world is adventure, they have 4 types of event's 100% people enjoy this world.
    I hope you will enjoyed in this world !

Render:
    Name:  4theme.png
Views: 86
Size:  523.8 KB

THEEASTERTEMPLE FOR WOTD!

This world is adventure world, You can choose what you want to be Heavenly or demonic Egg.

Render:
    Name:  theeastertemple.png
Views: 122
Size:  239.7 KB

Default HUNTERWAYS for WOTD ? :)

Hello,
    My proposition is HUNTERWAYS. World is with a story about a Hunter, he was on a hunting with his friends and fainted then woke up in a Jungle with headache. Around he was hearing wild animals and one man, Keeny his mentor on the way which won't be easy. To get out of this he must go into the Jungle with just one ball in his gun.
    Everything is only because in his life huntings and friends were on the 1st place without family, wife and kids. After that he will know what should be the most important when you are father.
    World includes:
    •Punch and Zombie Jammers;
    •Firehouse;
    •Weather machine;
    •Adventure items, password door;
    •Story.
    And here is the render of world ⬇️⬇️
    Name:  IMG_20180225_165045.png
Views: 117
Size:  949.1 KB

Default IMMORTAL -by Kranken

IMMORTAL

https://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/immortal.png

about the world

THE SONG IS LIKE OMG, is really good and fits the world and the theme (super mario land -chai kingdom theme transcribed by DynPlaysGT)

has both jammers and a weather

the world is built using jade-ish green, instead of the red and yellow combo, for jade is more tranquil k

glue and paint was used

the world name fits the story

the story is dog themed

the story is of one who wishes to become a beast tamer of the beast tamer sect, for that, a written exam containing questions of chinese mythical beasts must be taken, also one must tame a water mastiff (==dog)

inspiration was taken from many different wuxianovels (chinese light novels), i read a lot of those ok

Master Sorcerer

NEWYEARCASTLE

"Welcome to our Annual Site, the New Year Castle! Here, we provide the visitors with the best help and care possible (even more if they're willing to spend!) During the events of Lunar New Year, we hold a wide range of activities - from what to do, where to go, to all of the customs during this occasion! V.I.P Access possible, for just $89.99! Register Now!"

After reading such a wonderful flyer, you decided that you'll set foot to the New Year Castle! (As a normal visitor though, you aren't that wealthy). However, can you still fulfill all of their tasks, and thus learn more about this traditional event? Will there be any sudden mishaps waiting to occur?!

Features:
    +Jammers: All jammers available in Growtopia.
    +Story: Non-linear plot that is nowhere near mind-breaking! It's really calm and peaceful!
    +Render: Wonderful! We literally used wooden models from real life to construct this Han Dynasty 1:25 building. Features a unique dog tangram art made from a real Chinese portrait.

+Originality: The main theme of the world. As said above, all the arts were crafted in real life then used into this piece.
    +Gameplay:The world features 1 steampunk puzzle and 3 adventure Item puzzles. Not only are they rare. They are unique, one-of-the-kind. I can guarantee with my puzzlemaking experiences that no other worlds have used this very idea, let alone the tiny mechanics.
    Have you even seen a world where you go over one part more than 5 times and could still advance? Literally, the WHOLE WORLD is an original puzzle. I'll stop here, you must play it yourself to feel its beauty.

+Information: Not only will I leave you something to learn, I'll MAKE you remember it once you've completed the gameplay. Features non-password door quizzes, and legible information straight from my own history textbooks and documentaries collection (No wikipedia-copied).

+Difficulty:For your hardcore players, I have something that you'll sweat on for a long time. If you're just here to learn, you can easily dodge all the parts with your own knowledge! We have bonus content for true puzzle solvers that truly want a challenge.

Renderworld:
    Name:  newyearcastle.png
Views: 103
Size:  435.3 KB
    Last edited by Notavailable; 02-26-2018 at 05:39 AM.
    I crave for attention so don't give me any

goals i rly want people to read so i made a sentence with reverse psychology so that they do:

Lesser Knight

Talking Three worlds for WOTD!

Hi! I wanna show you my three nominated worlds for WOTDs:-

BEYONDBEDROCKS

i would like to nominate my world for WOTD, its a story+parkour world that takes place underground.
    the story is about a man (player) lost underground by his greed, searching for gold and minerals, after he lost he gets the will to return to his beloved family.
    the journey starts in a unique fun door puzzle, where the player have to go above the maze using the first line of the doors, and then fall toward the ground trying to catch the right door that leads him to the required adventure items, there are more than one door that leads to the same position (to make the first-half easier as required by seth).
    after they have gathered the required items they will enter a parkour, where they dodge spikes, enter stone piles, swim inside groundwaters, and climb the roots of the surface's trees, this parkour requires skill and thinking
    after they finish the parkour they will fae the "boss" of the world, after they passed him the player will returned to his family.

the world is tested without wings, so new players can join

Name:  beyondbedrocks.png
Views: 140
Size:  282.4 KB

SUNSAVER

The story is that the sun is dying and the Player should save it by collecting the adventure items to create a magical spell to save the sun, once they have collected the 5 adventure items (from different themed parkours) the player will get to the lastest parkour for the last adventure item, the last parkour have the same difficulty (EASY) like the other five parkours, but with no checkpoints.

the world is designed that the sun is located at the top-right of the world as the hub, where the spirit of the sun is located as well, the spirit of the sun is the guider for the player, where he teleports him to where the adventure items is located in the world, and the parkours is divided by the rays of the sun.

this world is tested without wings, but wings make it a little bit easier, however.

Name:  sunsaver.png
Views: 129
Size:  1,013.9 KB

FINDANDGET

It's a Parkour world which is unique to design and playing, where players enters this giant Peafowl and pass through doors to reach the next feather. When they gather the four adventure items they will move out to the last adventure item, where they should grab it and turn around the Peafowl without breaking it.

This is the easiest world of those 3 which i nominated

Name:  findandget.png
Views: 149
Size:  319.6 KB

NOTE: i did add P+Z jammers, weathers, etc... on all of the following worlds
    NOTE: ID name: 100000DECREE

I hope for the other nominators good luck as well!

CNYHAPPINESS is also my chinese draconic wing attempt but the render messed up so im gonna render tmr at 6:30 am
    The world is about, you hear rumors every CHINESE NEW YEAR, a dragon flies by, you never saw one so you take this chance to look for one. On your way you will help people for rewards which gets you one step closer to finding the dragon.
    World contains
    - PZ JAMMER
    - AUTUMN WEATHER (although it's spring, it brings out a nice orange color)
    - Some pixel art.
    -Some parkour at the top
    - Music
    Name:  cnyhappiness.png
Views: 135
Size:  413.6 KB

WORLD: LUCKOFTHEDOG
    World features: Mars world (automatic high jump and mars red twilight background) and PZ jammers
    NOTE: The render is outdated, I cannot render the world again because of a bug that happened when changing the address of the world.
    Name:  IMG_1952.JPG
Views: 139
Size:  454.9 KB
    LUCKOFTHEDOG is a Chinese New Year themed world that sets the player on a quest for luck and fortune that can be obtained from the migty dog. This 2018, the Mighty Dog statue awakens and is ready to bless any Growtopian who gets to the top, eternal luck and fortune. Be aided by the blessing of the past 11 zodiacs that give you the ability to high jump and fight your way to complete the challenge,
    IGN: RILEYUY
    Level. 77
    https://www.youtube.com/c/RileyPlayzGT9
    Subscribers: 7,800!
    Need a sewing or harvester service? Hit me up
    https://www.instagram.com/rileyplayzgt/
    RLAIR | SEEDSS | RILEYBFG

(no longer an admin due to inactivity but I do recommend to check out the site for prices)